CA - Rhonda McClain, 41, found dead in bathtub, Apple Valley, 7 March 2011

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by OkieGranny, Sep 6, 2014.

1. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

[​IMG]

http://www.pe.com/articles/release-749040-murder-stated.html

http://www.vvng.com/physicians-assistant-arrested-on-the-2011-murder-of-local-mother/

2. Loading...

3. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

4. wendybtn

wendybtn Active Member

I am always grateful when the police take their time to build a solid case against these type of medical murderers who think they are too clever to be caught by mere LE. JMO.

5. Spellbound

Spellbound Well-Known Member

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1165452

Old article .... she died in 2011; he was charged in 2014, just now getting close to trial. I cannot find current info, though. What a nightmare this must be to her family.

6. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Active Member

7. Spellbound

Spellbound Well-Known Member

Thanks again, CAGS. I just saw the article by the mom and was going. To post it here. It has a good review of what led to finally getting a proper investigation and arrest. Once again, a family had to do a lot of the work and a lot of pleading for a better investigation.

http://www.vvdailypress.com/article/20150731/NEWS/150739942
    Article from 2015 .... sadder still, her mom has a brain tumor. I wonder how she is doing now. several more details about the death here.

8. Victorvillevixen

Victorvillevixen New Member

I am Rhonda's mom. It's been a difficult road that our family has had to tread and, unfortunately, it's not over yet. There has been one continuance after another, plus several changes in ADA's. God willing, we are set to (finally) go to trial on June 18, 2018. In view of the time lapse since his arrest (August 2014), I am greatly concerned as to its outcome. He made (1 million dollar) bail 4 days after his arrest and has been a free man all this time. I want to thank everyone for their kind words, and for concern over me and the wretched tumor. I am pleased to say that I had brain surgery on January 17, 2017 and am now tumor free. Please continue to pray for our family as we strive to bring an end to all of this.

9. cryscrys

cryscrys Member

I am so very sorry for your loss! Prayers and love to you, your family and all who loved her.

10. Alice253

Alice253 Live Every Moment

11. Alice253

Alice253 Live Every Moment

I am so sorry for all that you have had to endure but I thank God you are now tumor free. I will lift you and your family up in prayer.

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk

12. Victorvillevixen

Yea, he does, and I am nothing but thrilled by it. He is facing a 25 year sentence from the workman's comp fraud so, one way or another, he IS going away!!!

13. Victorvillevixen

Thank you, and God bless.