CA CA - Richmond, WhtFem UP10757, 18-35, In Trash Can-Denim "Skort", Jul'95

Got a response from Dustin Driscoll just now.

"Thank you for this tip. It does look like a good one to compare. I am going to work with Jessica to see if we can gather the necessary biometrics for Laura to make a comparison between these two cases.

Thank you again!"

@KaylaraOwl assume there was no match but did you ever hear back on the reasons? Anything that may give us a clue?

Bumping... Unidentified for almost 28 years

Did anyone submit Yolanda then? She doesnt look like a sketch and doesnt match the race part but there are a lot of things that are matching.
The weight is different on cp page as mentioned here before. But namus weight and height match, also they were both wearing blue jean ´skorts´ and Yolandas ex-bf (who was charged with her murder) lived East Palo Alto CA, and Richmond is nicely on the way from Oregon to East Palo Alto...

Did anyone submit Yolanda then? She doesnt look like a sketch and doesnt match the race part but there are a lot of things that are matching.
The weight is different on cp page as mentioned here before. But namus weight and height match, also they were both wearing blue jean ´skorts´ and Yolandas ex-bf (who was charged with her murder) lived East Palo Alto CA, and Richmond is nicely on the way from Oregon to East Palo Alto...
Submitted...basically went into the void.

Submitted...basically went into the void.
Thank you! :)
uhmm, are there any other places you can contact maybe? :D where did yu submit it? :) Im not sure how it works there but if one way doesnt work then maybe try Yolandas ´side´ ? :)

Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 1.57.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-01-20 at 1.58.16 AM.png
I found a high school yearbook photo of Yolanda facing straight ahead and not smiling, and I do have to say that I see a decent resemblance to the recon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back