Identified! CA - Riverside Co, WhtFem UP7037, 20-40, dismembered body off Hwy 95, Nov'95 - n/a

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Namus UP 7037

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/7037

Unidentified Body/Remains (White Female)

Found November 22, 1995 in Riverside County, CA
Body Condition: Not recognizable - partial remains with soft tissues
Probable year of death: 1995 to 1995

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 20-40

Approximate Height: 66 estimate
Approximate Weight: 120 estimate
Hair Color: Brown;
One dark brown hair measureing about 10 inches was found on one bag and is believed to associated with the body.
Eye Color: Unknown
Scars and marks:
Arms and legs amputated from body, hands amputated from arms associated with death; light skin tan arms with lighter area where it is believed a wristwatch was worn on the left forearm. Feet have well formed arches and have a shoe size of btw 7 1/2A to 8 1/2A for females

Clothing & Accessories
Clothing: nothing
Jewerly: nothing
Footwear: nothing
Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is not available
Dentals: Dental information / charting is not available
DNA: Complete- Insufficient DNA for profiling

Case History:
Three plastic bags containing two legs and two arms. Feet attached, hands missing. Arms tan and freckled. Incisions appeared clean with little bleeding. Arms and legs appeared fleshy and heavy. Believed to be female.
Torso and head not recovered.

Curious about the " fleshy " comment considering the estimated weight is a slim, imo. 120 pounds, also wondering why the " sparse hair on legs " is noted, might that be indicative of something?
Wondering about the " believed to be female " note, could the uid be a female transitioning to male or the other way around? rbbm
"Arms and legs appeared fleshy and heavy. Believed to be female. "

Unidentified Person Case
Date Found November 22, 1995
Location Found Blythe, California

Estimated Age Range20-40 Years
Estimated Year of Death 1995
Estimated PMI24 Hours
Height 5' 6"(66 inches) , Estimated
Weight 120 lbs, Estimated
dark hair on legs, sparse

"One dark brown hair measuring about 10 inches was found on one bag and is believed to associated with the body."

Frustrating that there are lots of women in the CA MP database but none whose dates match closely. When they say slightly darker skin and sparse leg hair my mind automatically thinks someone of Asian descent. Again there are several missing Asian women with longish hair in the CA dbase but no dates remotely close that I could see.

1458UFCA
:: Sheriff-Coroner :: Riverside County, California

Both Doe Network and the Riverside County Coroner's Officelist the day of discovery as October 22, 1995.
A very sharp instrument means a clean, smooth, not jagged cut, like a surgeon would do. Are there trainings on cadavers nearby such as a medical school or hospital? Someone had access to the tool required to produce this type of dismemberment. They went to a lot of trouble to prevent identification. In the 1990s the common form of ID was dental and fingerprints. The fact that there isn’t sufficient DNA to test is puzzling. They has soft tissue and bone. Perhaps they will exhume her remains to recover a better DNA sample.

Snip from link:
On Sunday, 10-22-95, at about 9:30 a.m., the partial remains of a human were found approximately 28 miles north of Blythe near Hwy. 95. The remains appear to be both arms and legs of a white female and were found in trash bags. No other body parts (including the hands) were located. Investigators believe the body parts were placed there between 10:30 P.M., 10-21-95 and 9:30 A.M., 10-22-95. Initial observation indicates the cuts made to remove the limbs were made with a very sharp instrument. No other marks or tattoos were observed. The victim is believed to be a white female adult, 20 - 40 years of age, approximately 5'6" in height, possibly well-tanned and freckled.

Initial observation indicates the cuts made to remove the limbs were made with a very sharp instrument.
I just finished watching the Luka Magnotta story on Netflix Don't With Cats: Hunting An Internet Killer and I wonder if his cutter of choice is the kind of thing they are talking about?

if the killer took the head & hands, he/she had to have prior knowledge on how the dna system operated in that time. cuts with clean, non jagged incisions means experience; this wasnt their first time. either they work/ed in a medical field of some kind, or they stole from a hospital, clinic, etc. i dont understand why they havent exhumed her remains for dna testing, we all know that the progress with testing is night & day... are there any other cases similar to this one in the area or the surrounding towns/cities?

EDIT: if they still have the strand of hair, why wasnt that tested in the following years?? what's stopping them from doing standard practices in cold cases??

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I am new here but this case bothers me so much as the type of murder is very similar to the two others. The manner of death and dismemberment, as well as the use of trash bags. Seems very similar.

1) Rebecca: <modsnip - not approved sources>
2) Diane: Severed Body Identified - Newspapers.com https://wp.sbcounty.gov/sheriff/wp-content/uploads/sites/17/2017/07/Diane_Brown.pdf CA - CA - Diane Brown, 21, Pomona, 1 Jan 1981
3) This unknown victim.
It's possible, but that isn't an uncommon way of disposing of a murder victim, and there are quite a few years between the crimes. There would have to be something more distinct for me to suspect a connection.

I am new here but this case bothers me so much as the type of murder is very similar to the two others. The manner of death and dismemberment, as well as the use of trash bags. Seems very similar.

1) Rebecca: <modsnip - not approved sources>
2) Diane: Severed Body Identified - Newspapers.com https://wp.sbcounty.gov/sheriff/wp-content/uploads/sites/17/2017/07/Diane_Brown.pdf CA - CA - Diane Brown, 21, Pomona, 1 Jan 1981
3) This unknown victim.
Rebecca - May of 2002, Diane - January 1981, Unknown victim - October 1995 (It states a very sharp item - was that consistent in all three? Could it be a box cutter or razor blade? Was the weapon ever found?)

It's possible, but that isn't an uncommon way of disposing of a murder victim, and there are quite a few years between the crimes. There would have to be something more distinct for me to suspect a connection.
Was Danielle Stislicki from the same area?

No, she's from the metro Detroit area. Floyd Galloway, a former co-worker of hers, has been charged with her murder. It was an open-and-shut case until the judge disallowed some of the strongest evidence due to the way in which investigators had acquired it.
Well, these three murders were all within about an hour of each other. Diane was from Orange County, California but found in San Bernardino County. Rebecca was from Orange County, California but found in Riverside County. The unnamed victim in Riverside County - just wondering if she was also from Orange County, California.

I am spamming this group so hard... my apologies. Its interesting that the victims were from OC and dropped off outside of the county... does the blurry jurisdiction help the criminal get away with it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back