CA CA - Robin Graham, 18, Los Angeles, 14 Nov 1970

This UID is on the opposite coast, but several of the details match. Never know what to do when that happens? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Interesting suggestion (too bad no pic) from link.rbbm.
Ws thread..
NY - NY - Suffolk Co, WhtFem UP11774, 15-23, in shallow grave, ring written D.E.C, Apr'78

Found by man walking on beach in a shallow grave
Long Light brown hair
-Late Teen/Young Adult (Years)18-22
-Estimated PMI3 Years
-Height 5' 3"(63 inches) , Estimated''
-Fingernails (3) with reddish purple material
-ME/C Case Number 1978-0792
-Body Found April 2, 1978
-Location East Islip, New York

-Shoe; clog style, right, womans: measuring: 11" in length (top) and 10.5" (bottom) by 3.5" in broadest width (bottom) by 4.5" (top); brown leathery belt.''

Re:-Fingernails (3) with reddish purple material

I also wondered if this could be Robin's red blouse?

I've driven from California to NY before in a few days, but obviously much more recently than her disappearance, so I don't know what it was like back then? Not sure why a killer would go to that amount of trouble, but if they had some connect to Long Island, or NYC, maybe?? Hmmm...

I wish we knew the color of the clog found with the Jane Doe. Robin's clogs were red.

I wonder if it was recorded anywhere? Do we know if Robin's clogs were full similar to Dansko (which I do not believe was around in the US then? edited 1990) or if they were a sandal variety?

Edited: Ok. So 70s clogs probably look something like these. I was curious if any UIDs described with "chunky red sandals" might also be ones we should consider for Robin.08299f5ba6acf8097b5bb59a1ce862b2.jpg

Last edited:
So watched the news report above , good to see it being brought back into the public eye.

assume the hair sample is to see if any unidentified remains are Robins ?

What do you think the new tip could be ?

The report mentions a boy she was seeing wrote a “angry “ letter the day she went missing , as she went out that night with someone else ?

there is old footage shown twice of police talking to the owner of a ratty looking corvette at the side of the road ?

is Bruce Davis a likely suspect ? He supposedly had a similar corvette , but surely that’s the first thing they would check?

Thanks for the link to the video
99SOphie99

Look what I found

612UFCA

I think this Jane doe could be Robin, could someone with a good heart send her to see if she can match? I don't live in the United States and I don't know how to ship either
Interesting suggestion!
This is the Ws thread for the UID female, will cross-post your suggestion.
CA - CA - Palmdale, WhtFem UP4434, 16-24, skeletal remains in canyon wash, Jan'78
From link..
''612UFCA- Unidentified Female
612UFCA.jpg
612UFCA1.jpg

Decedent's shoe and pants.

Date of Discovery: January 7, 1978
Location of Discovery: Palmdale, Los Angeles County, California
Estimated Date of Death: Less than a year prior
State of Remains: Skeletal
Cause of Death: Undetermined

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 16-24 years old
Race: White
Height: 5'5" to 5'9"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair Color: Long, light-brown to blond.
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Identifiers
Dentals: Available. Extensive dental work.''

Interesting suggestion!
This is the Ws thread for the UID female, will cross-post your suggestion.
CA - CA - Palmdale, WhtFem UP4434, 16-24, skeletal remains in canyon wash, Jan'78
From link..
''612UFCA- Unidentified Female
612UFCA.jpg
612UFCA1.jpg

Decedent's shoe and pants.

Date of Discovery: January 7, 1978
Location of Discovery: Palmdale, Los Angeles County, California
Estimated Date of Death: Less than a year prior
State of Remains: Skeletal
Cause of Death: Undetermined

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 16-24 years old
Race: White
Height: 5'5" to 5'9"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair Color: Long, light-brown to blond.
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Identifiers
Dentals: Available. Extensive dental work.''
It makes me sad to know that this could be a good possibility and that sadly I don't know how it is shipped since I do not live in the US :( so I would really appreciate anyone if you could send this

The estimated date of the death of these remains is less than a year so this theory would suggest she was held captive for seven years out in the desert.

I wouldn't rule it out solely based on the est. date of death. It is worth noting, of course, but they've been wrong before. If enough other things match up--which is why I asked if anyone knew about Robin's dentals--then it could be her since the remains were skeletal.

LMLP has all the hallmarks of a domestic dispute kind of killing, IMO. And those usually are borne out of rage...I don't think driving across the country to dump a body would be plausible in that case. Plus, from her heritage, it sounds like she was either from a family of first generation Greeks that didn't want to report her missing maybe because she was an illegal alien. Or she was someone visiting from Greece and relatives just thought she went back home.

The description of the car from Robin Grahams abduction sounds too similar to other murders in the area. Alcala was known to drive a blue car like that, I've always wondered if he took her.

LMLP has all the hallmarks of a domestic dispute kind of killing, IMO. And those usually are borne out of rage...I don't think driving across the country to dump a body would be plausible in that case. Plus, from her heritage, it sounds like she was either from a family of first generation Greeks that didn't want to report her missing maybe because she was an illegal alien. Or she was someone visiting from Greece and relatives just thought she went back home.

The description of the car from Robin Grahams abduction sounds too similar to other murders in the area. Alcala was known to drive a blue car like that, I've always wondered if he took her.

what other murders mention a corvette?

the car is/was the key but too late now i guess ?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back