CA CA - Robin Graham, 18, Los Angeles, 14 Nov 1970

1673451798591.png

Robin Ann Graham, age 18, Missing since 14 November 1970​

“A California Highway patrolman saw her standing next to the disabled car shortly afterwards.

An unidentified Caucasian male in his mid-twenties was seen talking to Graham just before she vanished. He was wearing bell-bottom trousers and a white turtleneck and was about 5'8 tall. A primed light blue 1957 - 1960 Corvette hardtop was parked behind her boyfriend's vehicle. The man helped Graham get the car started, then they rode off together in his car. The patrolman said she appeared to get into the man's car willingly.”

So my question is, who is this patrolman? And where was he lingering at for so long that he saw everything transpire- from her standing next to the car, being approached by the man, the man fixing the car, and then Robin willingly leaving with the man. I’ve never read some of this information before and now I only have more questions. Such a unique vehicle, I wonder if it was released on the news with any responses? MOO IMO

I know Rodney Alcala was thought to be hiding out in the East Coast when Robin disappeared, but I always go back to wondering if this was him. He was a little taller, but right age and some of the photos out there do resemble Robin. I hope this is solved some day, so sad these cases are still cold. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back