NOTGUILTY CA - Ryan Bonari, Hit & run at Bob & Betty's, 2 hurt, Auburn, 16 Oct 2019 *arrest*

anonypotomous

Reaction score
One pedestrian was killed early Wednesday and another remains hospitalized after being struck by a vehicle, possibly intentionally, in Auburn, authorities say.

The incident occurred between 1 and 2 a.m. in the 100 block of Cleveland Avenue, near High Street and Lincoln Way, where three people were struck by a vehicle that fled the scene, Auburn police spokesman Lt. Michael Garlock said.

One victim suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene, while another was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The third was hit as the suspect vehicle was fleeing and died at a hospital.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article236310603.html

Oh wow! I used to play pool at Bob & Betty's!! I'm glad to see the guy arrested!

Thanks for the updated article!

Edited to add: I know a Skylar from that bar playing pool in the tournaments and wondering if it is the same person!!! And I do recall seeing Ryan in the bar after seeing his picture in the article!

Last edited:
@Suglo - I know you helped me in accessing the Placer County court site on another case - can you find anything on Skylar? Maybe even a mug shot. I want to "see" if it is the guy I played pool with at the tournaments at Bob & Betty's!

TIA!

@Suglo - I know you helped me in accessing the Placer County court site on another case - can you find anything on Skylar? Maybe even a mug shot. I want to "see" if it is the guy I played pool with at the tournaments at Bob & Betty's!

TIA!
Hi. No results for him on Placer’s Superior Court website yet. I did see a video with his mugshot on it but can’t post it here. I’ll send it to you. I will also check back on the court site this weekend and next week until he pops up and then let you know here.

Was wondering if I can ask a Mod to change the title? Add Ryan Bonari's name instead of what it says? I'll go ask! :)

Oh - I haven't seen Ryan's age - anyone know? When I get that, then I'll ask for the change.

@Suglo - I know you helped me in accessing the Placer County court site on another case - can you find anything on Skylar? Maybe even a mug shot. I want to "see" if it is the guy I played pool with at the tournaments at Bob & Betty's! TIA!

Skyler:

188dSmA.png

Unfortunately the Facebook page doesn't give his b'date.

Bumping up for @Suglo - going thru my oldie cases - anything "new" on Skylar?

TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-336.gif
@Niner There is nothing in the court system for him. I even did a search with just the last name Perry and went through each record. Nothing. They must have dropped the charges. I wonder if they are still investigating and will charge him down the road. It seems crazy but not sure why he wouldn’t be in the system unless his real name is not Skylar Perry. I couldn’t find anything in recent news articles either. :mad:

Thanks @Suglo for checking. I used to be able to get into the Auburn Journal & the court site when I first moved here - but after the EU passed that stupid law - there are a lot of newspapers I can't see online anymore....

I guess we wait....

Bumping up again @Suglo - anything in the court site? TIA! :)
@Niner I checked every case with the last name Perry as I couldn’t find anything under Skylar or Skyler Perry. I couldn’t find anything that might be remotely related to his charges. Sorry. :(

No need to be sorry Suglo! ;)

Guess this case will get "shelved".... :(

No need to be sorry Suglo! ;)

Guess this case will get "shelved".... :(
It’s so strange. He either has another “legal” name or they dropped all the charges :eek:

You know what - I'm going to send an email to my former neighbor whose daughter works for the Auburn Journal - I'll ask & see if she can find out something on this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back