Identified! CA - Sacramento Co, Mokelumne River in Isleton, Remains in bag, Apr'18 - Raven Labit

Actually I tried to talk to @EjijhG. ....who was very upset about it. I felt so sorry....but my post was outside TOS, really didn't know, my fault, so I think we scared him off.

The dental information would have come from either the autopsy or from a separate forensic dental exam. In either case, the drawing of her teeth is almost certainly accurate. And the gap was almost certainly present before death; it's not a wide enough gap to be a missing tooth (and the forensic dentist could tell whether it was a post-mortem injury anyway).

551546768_750x422.png

This gap is getting to me. That she seems to have only 1 central front tooth, or several so misaligned front uppers as to have them completely akew as they appear here. I wish I could say I've all the faith on earth in professionals attending to her details, but honestly it is a mess 7 times out of 10 going over DOE's personal facts. I assume very little but to check thrice at this stage- many vital details do get lost in translation.

Manner of death was never described, and it's irritating to not know whether she may have had complete dental neglect during her life leading to this unique arrangement, or something more sinister befell her to make it so.

There are so many media "outlets" about this case but they are all about her being found as a Jane Doe, I couldn't find any recent updates on the case or that she has been identified. Maybe somebody else has more luck.

There are so many media "outlets" about this case but they are all about her being found as a Jane Doe, I couldn't find any recent updates on the case or that she has been identified. Maybe somebody else has more luck.

There hasn't been updates at all, and most of the departments I've forwarded her info to haven't ever heard of her either.

San Joaquin co. said they didn't have her and I have no further from Sac. co. so will be nice when SOMEONE figures out where her remains are being stored.

I wonder if this could be Karissa Schell.. I mean its been years but she did have brown/auburn hair and piercings...
It could be but it would be a long time between missing date and the finding of this poor thing. Because Karissa went missing in April of 2011.

Last edited:
Maybe someone is willing to phone the Sacramento county coroner office.
Sacramento County Coroner’s Office
4800 Broadway, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95820

Phone: (916) 874-9320
Fax: (916) 874-9257
Email: coronerweb@saccounty.net

I scrolled through all twitter posts off the Sacramento Sheriff Office and couldn't find an update on this case.
https://twitter.com/sacsheriff/status/1171474038247411714

I reached out to the coroner. I hope he/she has the time to answer my email. I will keep you posted.

The coroner forwarded my mail to Detective Rob Peters of the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office. The latter was so kind to let me know she is identified. No name mentioned.

SACRAMENTO, California — The Sacramento County Sheriff's Office has identified human remains found in 2018 as Raven Labit.
The 22-year-old was a mother from Fayetteville, Arkansas who disappeared in Sacramento County in April 2018.
Now more than five years later, the Sacramento County Sheriff's Office said they believe she was killed. The coroner's office used DNA to identify Labit after her remains were found by a fisherman in the Mokelumne River.

SACRAMENTO, California — The Sacramento County Sheriff's Office has identified human remains found in 2018 as Raven Labit.
The 22-year-old was a mother from Fayetteville, Arkansas who disappeared in Sacramento County in April 2018.
Now more than five years later, the Sacramento County Sheriff's Office said they believe she was killed. The coroner's office used DNA to identify Labit after her remains were found by a fisherman in the Mokelumne River.
Subject last communicated with her parents on January 22, 2018. Her cell phone records indicate the last communication on February 2, 2018 at 9:02 pm. (Information retrieved from NamUs.gov)

as i read through and saw where she had been i thought she was on the blade and then they did confirm she was HT :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back