CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the fence about whether she had a purse or backpack, but if she does, someone could have given her a little 'gift' or something that afternoon that her mother didn't know about.
JMO

Respectfully, I disagree about the mother being neglectful. I also think this is not the correct venue to be attacking the victim's family. JMO

I was responding to a quote from the mother saying that she did not know which house Sandra had even gone to. I am not attacking, just giving my opinion. I have seen vicious attacks on family members in several cases on WS.

Is there any presser scheduled for this morning and do we know why the one was cancelled late yesterday? Do you have anything on pressers yet Nurse? I am still hopeful that Sandra is going to be found alive.

Hi everyone!
I have been following this case since the beginning, and I have to
say that all of you have done and are doing a great job both in
your sleuthing and reporting of the case!
All of you work very hard in getting this info out and keep
everyone very well informed and I thank you for that!!

That said, something crossed my mind, and I apologize if it
has been addressed so far.

My thought while reading along was I wondered about the fact
that these 2 or 3 possible poi's, being the ages they are, were they
sort of a 'father' image for her, being that her Dad was in Mexico.
Seems strange she is drawn to the men in the park and a lot
has been mentioned that drew me to that thought.

I hope that was clear! lol Just trying to give myself a reason I guess,
as to why she would connect to them!

:Welcome-12-june:

I think your theory is a good one & it also goes the other way..It seems as if these poi's knew Sandra somewhat so they most likely knew her 'father' situation & then used that to get close to her..I don't rule out there's others just like them in the mp we haven't heard about..This always made her ripe for taking & it was only a matter of time before they put their EVIL plan in motion..They knew she'd go off with them with little or no hesitation so it was inevitable that horrific moment would come one day. :furious:

I was responding to a quote from the mother saying that she did not know which house Sandra had even gone to. I am not attacking, just giving my opinion. I have seen vicious attacks on family members in several cases on WS.

I think it's possible from the way she stumbled thru the Q she was told by LE to NOT reveal this info..IIRC the mother of the friend has spoken out but ommitted her addy & for the same reason?

If the above is NOT accurate then this mom may have been allowing her 8 yr old daughter to wander around a mph..How is that NOT wrong?..Many other parents of MISSING children have been attacked here for the same offense so IF this one was (?) I don't see the problem :waitasec:

Maybe he lives on Apricot, the next street over, but not the one behind her house. He lives at #43. I don't know how the lot numbers work. :waitasec:

Steadfast - on the picture you posted with the circles showing #61, #63 and #34 - If you follow Nora's number scheme and come to #43 (DS) you will see that #43 would be located right behind the CLUBHOUSE! :eek:

Which could mean that Sandra was at DS's and she took the shortcut home, walking from the back of DS's through the Clubhouse area and out between the parked cars to her home.

I won't post where my thoughts are going with this at the moment, until I hear your feedback.

Salem

Location of security cameras on Sandra's home
homesecurity.jpg

All NG coverage videos
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Nite all

Thank you MomTective! I didn't realize there were 2 cameras. That helps tremendously!

Salem

If there is a presser it should happen about 10:30 a.m. I'll be keeping a lookout.

Salem

Then the numbers are all weird.:waitasec:

Here's what it's like there, as far as I can tell. I wonder where Slayter's #43 is and where Sinclair and Wohler live?
canturoute2-1.jpg

If the video really was captured by #61 & she lives at #63 (just 2 doors down) there must be video we haven't seen of Sandra passing her home unless it occured between the two homes which is very hard for me to believe..What's even more unbelievable to me is that this could happen at that time of day in this mph & not ONE person saw anything!

My guess is the poi's have been targeted from video of them LEAVING the park between the time she was last seen on tape & when the 911 call was made..It also would explain why their CARS were towed away for evidence..The one poi this may not pertain to would be the one who kissed her 2 years ago..He'd be at the top of the suspect list for that alone!

Here's something on DS...anyone know exactly what it is? http://www.who.is/whois/moneymansvault.com/

Hi Momtective,

That is a reverse domain name lookup - it is interesting that the host name (moneymansvault.com) does not expire until 21 August/09 yet it is an "inactive" on the internet. The status of the domain name is "locked" meaning that the domain name cannot be transferred to another owner w/o the explicit consent of the current owner. For the life of me I cannot find out what kind of business was being run from that domain name from searches I have done on the internet.

I have NO clue what did notice this at the bottom:

Information Updated: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 00:32:02 UTC

Hi Amysmom,

That update date just means that the domain name information was updated at that date/time by the normal "web crawler update" software. Doesn't really mean much.

Thank you MomTective! I didn't realize there were 2 cameras. That helps tremendously!

Salem

Is there any way to find out the exact location of the yellow SPEED BUMP we can see right before she goes out of view?..That would also help tremendously!

Hi Amysmom,

That update date just means that the domain name information was updated at that date/time by the normal "web crawler update" software. Doesn't really mean much.

K! Thanks! I don't know anything about domains & thought it could be something IMP! :(

Respectfully snipped by me.

I think I understand what you're saying, though in the next "frame" her hand appears to be close to that same position, as if she were holding onto something or otherwise had a reason to keep her hand up there.

Maybe I'm seeing something that isn't there - this video breaks my heart and I'm poring over it again and again.

Just seeing this now, this is one happy girl! How frustrating!!!

This really has me thinking; what if someone is trying to get back at them for trapping cats and taking them to the pound? Taking a child?

This was my gut instinct about this in the beginning. 2 weeks prior Grandpa puts up survelliance. But, I am sure LE has talked to them.

Is there any way to find out the exact location of the yellow SPEED BUMP we can see right before she goes out of view?..That would also help tremendously!

Nevermind! I clearly see it opposite #61..Do we know for a fact there's a camera on that home?..If not, it's possible it did come from the one on her own home & confirms my take she walked PAST it but we just didn't get to see any more of the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneJane