CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the same person. the account with daniel's name is full of anime stuff and the account with slayter (can't find a first name) is also tons of anime stuff and i love anime etc...

ETA: I thought someone had been asking about the son.

Yesterday afternoon I told my husband we needed to hurry and get home so I could watch the Sandra Cantu surveillance video. He looked at me really strangely and told me he thinks I'm obsessed. He also pointed out that I had said awhile back that after the Caylee case I was never going to become so involved in something like that again. Heh.

hummmm I see the same conversations are taking place in different parts of the counrty. I've already admitted to hubby that I am indeed an addict and when he finds a 12 step program for WS addicts I will attend meetings...lol

I think it's the same person. the account with daniel's name is full of anime stuff and the account with slayter (can't find a first name) is also tons of anime stuff and i love anime etc...

ETA: I thought someone had been asking about the son.

Can you post any possible MS pages?? TIA :blowkiss:
BTW- IM MS illiterate!!:crazy:

Do the Cantu's actually live on Cherry Street or is it Apricot? The actual street their house is on is not 812 West Clover Rd, that's just the address for the mhp. The streets within the mhp are Apple, Apricot Cherry, Peach, Orchard and Orange.

Can you post any possible MS pages?? TIA :blowkiss:
BTW- IM MS illiterate!!:crazy:

sorry i stepped away from the computer to eat (it was hard too LOL)

Nite ya'll...I'll continue this tomorrow. I'll be praying for Sandra & Haleigh.

Do the Cantu's actually live on Cherry Street or is it Apricot? The actual street their house is on is not 812 West Clover Rd, that's just the address for the mhp. The streets within the mhp are Apple, Apricot Cherry, Peach, Orchard and Orange.

The house with the video cameras that caught her walking by is on Cherry. That can be confirmed from satellite pictures compared to the video. The NG show has confirmed that that house is Sandra's.

I also really believe from the video that she has a backpack or something on her back. The way she is walking, everything makes me think there is something on her back. She had told someone she was going home to do homework, so maybe that was her plan? Wonder if they found the backpack at her house during a search, or in the car of someone, who had an explanation for it being there. Could that be why they were explaining the backpack analyzing by the FBI when they released the video?

kel

Yes I'm thinking the only reason they wouldn't want us to know about the backpack is if they found it during one of their searches and they don't want the POI to know they know or they are hoping to find it still and they want the POI to relax and maybe throw it out or try to get rid of it somehow.

:praying: this beautiful innocent child is returned to her mother tomorrow.
Nite everyone and sweet dreams. These cases can make it hard to have those sometimes.

To me it looked like she was just walking pass her home with a quick look to see if anyone saw her, IDK... But it didnt look like she was turning inwards at all.. Pretty tough to watch. I'm guessing when she came around the corner she saw someone she knew, arms stop swinging then as she got close she decided to go over. IO'm guessing the families there felt it was safe, and with so many houses maybe everyone relies on everyone to watch the kids.. IDK. I wish people would realize anything you see in the news can happen to your family.

It could be a bag. But if thats the case why did le release this film and not the one with her leaving home??? Everyone is questioning it. But I have heard about videos playing tricks on people eyes.

"We'll be working through the night on a couple of other things I can't talk about at the moment," he said. "We're still looking at a lot of people."
With no new search warrants, no arrests and no named "persons of interest," Sheneman said it may appear as though nothing is happening. In fact, he said, "In the last four days, we've had some of the best leads."
Tracy police Sgt. Tony Sheneman, speaking at today's press conference at City Hall, said that doesn't mean the investigation into 8-year-old Sandra's disappearance has died down.
http://tracypress.com/content/view/17732/2268/

I looked at the address on the goggle map and where is the water they are searching? I don't see any close by, or maybe I'm just not recognizing it. Is there a body of water nearby?

This must be the guy that was at the presser yesterday afternoon. You could hear someone in the audience asking about something. The LE said he didn't know, that tips are prioritized and that he could get an investigator to the person in the audience if the person so wanted.

It is difficult to follow sometimes when you only hear one side of the conversation, but it did appear someone was asking whether or not a tip had been followed up on.

Has anyone found a link to yesterday's presser and listened in yet?

Salem

I want to say Thank you again to all those keeping Sandra's case updated!

I am ... just reading.... and thinking.... getting frazzled....

God please bring Sandra home safe and soon!

This just breaks my heart. Poor Sandra should NOT have a third thread going here at WS. :(

In the actual moving video, you can see the foliage blowing around slightly, so it must have been somewhat windy at that time.

FWIW, it's almost always windy in Tracy.

I agree 2step! Three threads and where is little Sandra. I hope her case does not end up in a slump like Haleigh Cummings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500