CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know about the mom..

I posted a link on the autopsy results in this thread. They said 4-6 weeks or 6-8 weeks depending on which reporting you believe the most...

I hope they can hurry up on some stuff!

presser on...........but I can't hear very well...........now on live desk, can hear better on TV

warrents are sealed, cannot discuss

can't comment on much

allot of I don't know

Interviews on going

large rolling luggage

can't tell brand or how it got there

no update from coroner

waiting for coroner report

evidence of killer on Sandra.....speculation

everyone assigned to this case (25)

keep children at home/in groups

killer lives in park, speculation

over 1000 leads high. medium and low catagories

family all day liason

family is devistated

There is a man in a dark blue raincoat who looks extremely suspicious to me.. he keeps hiding his face. Wonder who he is??

they need to go back and get alibi's for all residents in question and do lie detector tests.

He said they want to find the "people" who did this. I wonder if they have evidence that there is more than one perp, or if he is just saying this to cover all bases.

Sounded like another "we can't comment" and "we don't know" press conference.

I wish they'd release SOME information at these pressers.

Sgt Sheneman speaking now.
• focusing on NO SPECIFIC person at this time.
• looking to identify killer or killers
• has heard SPECULATION about a stolen suitcase, but they have NO REPORT of stolen luggage.
• can't reveal how luggage got to the pond.
• Tracy Police have a liason with the family all day (not evening)
• No plans at this time for any Search Warrants today.
• Police are NOT done interviewing anyone
• All search warrants previously issued are sealed, any new search warrants will be sealed.

i see the man in the coat too. Think maybe he's listening for his name to come up? Kinda looks like that pastor uh? He can't seem to stand still.

Sgt. Tony Sheneman looks like a Watergate-era Bob Woodward!

He also thanked the press and said coverage is important to the investigation.

Sheneman clarified that he has used both "people" and "person" when referring to whoever did this and it does not indicate whether they think it was one or more.

There is a man in a dark blue raincoat who looks extremely suspicious to me.. he keeps hiding his face. Wonder who he is??

I saw the man in the hooded jacket behind LE. I was so distracted by watching him. He kept rubbing his beard and shifting his hands in his pockets and also was in almost constant movement. Glad someone else saw this too.

I saw the man in the hooded jacket behind LE. I was so distracted by watching him. He kept rubbing his beard and shifting his hands in his pockets and also was in almost constant movement. Glad someone else saw this too.

anyone have a pic of this person??

I wish they wouldn't bother with the pressers if there's NO NEW INFO that they can share. Seems that they would wait until there was some actual NEWS in the case. If I have to hear, "i can't speculate on that" again... *sigh*

i see the man in the coat too. Think maybe he's listening for his name to come up? Kinda looks like that pastor uh? He can't seem to stand still.

He's acting very suspicious, has his hood over his head. I don't know.. gives me the creeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidsmith107