CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does F. Williams even know that this was the same suitcase that was supposed to have been stolen? Could someone tell that just by seeing what what being shown on the news, that it was this stolen suitcase?
Way too fishy for me...

Heck we could hardly tell it was a suitcase before LE actually said a rolling type suitcase. That's really unusual that he would even mention. Maybe this guy is the connection to the church. Who knows?

Not sure about this guy one way or the other but I think there could have easily been a boat near the pond when I look at google maps...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...66,-121.429482&spn=0.008326,0.021844&t=h&z=16

The Old River runs right behind the retention pond.

The thing is, there's no need for a boat to be on that pond to dispose of the suitcase and I'm confident that whoever killed her did not kill her and stuff her in the suitcase while in the boat as it would be too precarious. She was dead and in the suitcase when she was disposed of.

The thing is, there's no need for a boat to be on that pond to dispose of the suitcase and I'm confident that whoever killed her did not kill her and stuff her in the suitcase while in the boat as it would be too precarious. She was dead and in the suitcase when she was disposed of.

I agree, actually. But the possibility of a boat being seen near the pond, as J. Williams claims, is not impossible. There is a river right there that is used regularly for fishing and such. I definitely don't think a boat was on the pond. In the river though, who knows. The perp(s) could have used a boat to get to that location to dispose of the already deceased Sandra or had her on the boat alive or...many possibilities. Trying to look at this from many angles.

ETA: I need to go back and listen to his videos. I thought he said he saw the boat near the pond, not on the pond. Fried brain so I probably am remembering incorrectly...If he said on the pond then not likely at all.

I want more information on the supposed arrests coming...(waiting on pins and needles here).

I agree, actually. But the possibility of a boat being seen near the pond, as J. Williams claims, is not impossible. There is a river right there that is used regularly for fishing and such. I definitely don't think a boat was on the pond. In the river though, who knows. The perp(s) could have used a boat to get to that location to dispose of the already deceased Sandra or had her on the boat alive or...many possibilities. Trying to look at this from many angles.

Absolutely could be. My thought is that Sandra was tricked and taken immediately to another location possibly away from the trailer park, possibly to the church and sexually assaulted and killed there. It is my hope that she was not alive long after she was taken and I do think the body could have been stored before it was disposed of. I think she or others were previously molested somewhere in that trailer park and there are photos circulating that will prove this and tie back to someone in that park. The blinds are really raising my hinky meter as they are background that would show up in photos.

No, there is water inland from Tracy- San Joaquin and Old Rivers, Delta... even Del Valle Lake in Livermore, and Don Pedro.

A while back I had a question about the irrigation ponds. IIRC the poster who kindly responded to my question said that the ponds are filled, treated with fertilizer and drained to irrigate the fields.

I know absolutely nothing about how these ponds are refilled, so please forgive me if this is dumb question. But could those ponds be refilled from the Old River via some type of dam or something? I'm just wondering if the suitcase could have washed into the irrigation pond as it was refilling.

A while back I had a question about the irrigation ponds. IIRC the poster who kindly responded to my question said that the ponds are filled, treated with fertilizer and drained to irrigate the fields.

I know absolutely nothing about how these ponds are refilled, so please forgive me if this is dumb question. But could those ponds be refilled from the Old River via some type of dam or something? I'm just wondering if the suitcase could have washed into the irrigation pond as it was refilling.
We have a thread for it now, can you re-ask it on that thread?

I just got home and am trying to catch up. If this has already been explained, please ignore. But, can someone tell me about the 'note from Sandra to the killer' that Fox News has on the website? Thanks!!
eta: www.foxnews.com

I just got home and am trying to catch up. If this has already been explained, please ignore. But, can someone tell me about the 'note from Sandra to the killer' that Fox News has on the website? Thanks!!
eta: www.foxnews.com

No word on contents yet. Sgt. Sheneman at this a.m.'s presser said that, at that time, they had not opened it yet.

I agree. Too dangerous to stuff her in a suitcase at the dump site - farmworkers work at that farm and it's really not THAT far from houses/buildings. Just across a field and the retention pond was right off Whitehall Rd. The reporter who drove by there parked down the road PAST the ponds and it would be easy to see someone on that levee

Ooops I meant about the case washing into the pond...

Is the press conference about to start? Is it still on for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti