GUILTY CA - Sarah Douglas, 26, murdered in her Elk Grove home, 1 May 2014

It is always hard to believe that someone we know could commit murder. Because they don't allow anyone to see that part of themselves except their target or the ones closest to them.

I am wondering one thing though. Along with uhh sex for hire, sometimes there are recreational drugs. I wonder if was getting into that scene too?

Cal Fire personal that drive a fire vehicle I believe are drug tested. Same with who I work for. Both my husband and I are often selected for random tests, just part of the job. Just so we can breath fire and save babies........lol.

If the tape was made, I wonder when it was made. It sounds like the kind of party they might have for someone getting married.

More of the story ... compare with previous stuff :(

As soon as Douglas got home just before midnight on April 30, she knew something was wrong.

“That (SOB) left the gas on,” Douglas said in an angry call to her sister one minute after midnight. “I think he’s trying to kill my birds.”

Then, Stephanie Douglas heard her sister exclaim, “Whoa, you scared me,” and a man’s voice that she later identified as Fleming’s. She heard arguing, then a scream from her sister.

Then the phone went dead.

I don't know what that is. I guess I shall start looking for links on WS. Thanks for the suggestion.

If a member wants to post as a professional ( a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.
wsverify@xmission.com
Please include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case they are asking to be verified on.
All info will be kept strictly confidential

Professional Posters and Verified Locals / Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Each comes with more and more detail. Each detail bad. Yet she still didn't go check on her or call police to check on her.

And this is also the family that says she cared for him, but early reports say the family had never met him in the 2 years she lived with him..

I know, difficult to know what is the truth.

Whenever you quote excerpts from MSM you must also include the link.

Thanks, Lambchop

RSBM

(Snip)

The sister explained she had to take care of her young daughter that night, which is why it wasn't until the next morning that she went to Sarah's home.

------

We don't have all of the facts yet, and we may never, as Sarah isn't here to speak for herself. Intimate Partner Violence happens, and it is often hidden away. I can understand the Douglas' staying away until morning for the reasons quoted above. In the article, her sister stated she never thought she'd find her sister this way (violently and disgustingly murdered). I am certain they are dealing with the "what if's" now, and will for a long, long time. :(

There are cases where victims don't ask for help, not wanting to involve others (family, LE, etc.), and families don't make "that call" because they never think things can reach this level. The sad fact is, we never truly know what people are going through, what they are capable of, and how it will end - sometimes until it's far too late.

I speak from experience as a DV/IPV survivor. I also completed my undergrad externship hours at a DV family services unit and shelter. This issue is so pervasive, with female and male victims (and children caught in the crossfire).

:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.news10.net/story/news/crime/2014/05/09/chilling-texts-from-orville-fleming/8875441/

Texts between Moe and his estranged wife before and after the murder. He evidently was trying to get back with her.

(Snip)

At 2:31 a.m. Thursday, a couple of hours after the murder, Moe Fleming sent his estranged wife one final text, "You should have came and picked me up :( ."

"It's almost like it's my fault, you know?" Meagan Fleming said. "Because I wouldn't come get him and take him back, to put our family back together."

(Snip)

(Fleming) she read a statement to News10 that she hoped would help put the past behind for both families.

The Fleming family wants to reach out to Sarah's family to say that we are deeply saddened to hear about Sarah's death. It's such a tragedy for both our families. You lost a daughter, and Moe's kids lost their dad. This is a suffering for everyone.
The Fleming family wants to reach out to Sarah's family to say that we are deeply saddened to hear about Sarah's death. It's such a tragedy for both our families. You lost a daughter, and Moe's kids lost their dad. This is a suffering for everyone.

---

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder....a fireman would know that an explosion of built up gas can often happen when someone enters a home and switches on a light - or worse, lights a cigarette if they smoke?

Is it possible he was hoping Sarah would be blown up, maybe both of them together, and when that didn't work out....?

I also think he may have wanted his wife to meet up for very bad reasons. I think he's gone, and he possibly didn't want to go alone. He knew there was no possibility of a reunion after the death of Sarah, just a probable life in jail....so why would he want his wife to pick him up? I find that so disturbing.

Last night on local news an ex-FBI agent said they may have it wrong, he thinks Fleming would head towards somewhere very populated and change his appearance, maybe try to get a new identity and even head to Mexico. That seems to make sense to me also rather than doing the survivalist, head to the mountains thing. But who knows? The ex-FBI guy claims those areas still have people near who would know Fleming was out of place. Of course, given his training and such, Fleming might know how to get into a more secluded area.

Posted: 8:49 p.m. Thursday, May 8, 2014
By Noelle Walker
KTVU.com
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. —
The search for a fugitive fire chief suspected of killing his girlfriend in Sacramento County has turned to the Santa Cruz Mountains Thursday, according to authorities.
<snip>

Cal Fire stations across the state are on alert. That's because Fleming has keys that give him access to every Cal Fire station.
Fleming is also an avid outdoorsman. Investigators say he could be hiding in the wilderness. Fleming has spent time in and is familiar with Yosemite, the Sierra, and the Santa Cruz Mountains.
The Santa Cruz County Sheriff's department said its deputies have been told to "be on the lookout" for Fleming. Cal Fire says he has been relieved of duty. more at link: http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/search-cal-fire-chief-suspected-homicide-changes-f/nfr3j/

This is scary, we have family in the Santa Cruz mountains that lives next to and works at a CDF camp.

Last night on local news an ex- agent said they may have it wrong, he thinks Fleming would head towards somewhere very populated and change his appearance, maybe try to get a new identity and even head to Mexico. That seems to make sense to me also rather than doing the survivalist, head to the mountains thing. But who knows? The ex-FBI guy claims those areas still have people near who would know Fleming was out of place. Of course, given his training and such, Fleming might know how to get into a more secluded area.
Hey, Christopher Dorner stayed in Big Bear, I called that one!

Posted: 8:49 p.m. Thursday, May 8, 2014
By Noelle Walker
KTVU.com
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. —
The search for a fugitive fire chief suspected of killing his girlfriend in Sacramento County has turned to the Santa Cruz Mountains Thursday, according to authorities.
<snip>

Cal Fire stations across the state are on alert. That's because Fleming has keys that give him access to every Cal Fire station.
Fleming is also an avid outdoorsman. Investigators say he could be hiding in the wilderness. Fleming has spent time in and is familiar with Yosemite, the Sierra, and the Santa Cruz Mountains.
The Santa Cruz County Sheriff's department said its deputies have been told to "be on the lookout" for Fleming. Cal Fire says he has been relieved of duty. more at link: http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/search-cal-fire-chief-suspected-homicide-changes-f/nfr3j/

This is scary, we have family in the Santa Cruz mountains that lives next to and works at a CDF camp.

I hope they are following some lead that that is where he is. Tell your family to be careful!

I hope they are following some lead that that is where he is. Tell your family to be careful!
Yeah, I just read this a few minutes ago... Nephew is a mechanic for the CDF and they live next to the camp on a high mountain top in Santa Cruz.

I wonder if they argued a lot so even though it was startling and she could tell it was bad, its a been there done that nothing changes situation? I have no clue why the sister didn't at the least call for a wellfare check, that was the only thing I could come up with. All speculation to this post, no fact, no blame, just curious.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back many years ago, in the dark ages before domestic violence awareness spread, I had a friend who was in a relationship like this. Her husband was a sweetheart sober and a monster drunk. If one of us was on the phone with her when he came home drunk, we'd hear screams and slaps and then our friend would say, "Gotta run." And she'd show up in class next day bent over like an old woman from injuries that didn't show, smiling and saying nothing was wrong. One time one of us did call the police, and when they got there, she denied everything.

So yeah, I can believe the sister was used to it and just didn't think it would ever escalate, and didn't think it would do any good to call anyway.

I just read about this case tonight in our local newspaper. As soon as I read that he may have damage to his hands my heart stopped. We have a local lady here who recently disappeared (Patricia Tolhurst) and was last seen with a non-local unidentified man with a damaged hand. As I said, my heart stopped! But Patty's was seen with this damaged hand guy on 4/19 and since Moes crime didn't occur until last week it can't be him.

KCRA 3 out of Sacramento (sorry I can't post link, I have their iPad app) is reporting that he may be in Yosemite area. There is an active SAR mission for Patty in our area right now, hopefully he did head this way and they will catch him! I think I'll put off anymore camping trips until he's found though, just to be on the safe side.

I think it's really sad how the victim here is being victimized further by the press, just to sell a story. The same newspapers and news stations are ignoring Patty's case, and she disappeared from the exact same spot as Nita Mayo in 2005. I wish there were a similar feeding frenzy on Patty's story, at least then her name and photo would get out there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa