Identified! CA - Saratoga, WhtFem UP14683, 15-24, off Hwy 9, black floral top, Dec'14 - Name Not Released

Jane Doe's updated Namus link: Unidentified Person Case

Ruleouts:

Jayme Bowen
Cassie Compton
Brenda Howell
Emily Paul
Donnis Redman
Karissa Schell
Kacie Smith

Wait. Brenda Howell and Donnis Redman both went missing before 1960. Really?
I know! I always thought that was very strange given we know Jane for was wearing clothing that was produced in 2014

Alexandria Joy Lowitzer?
Missing Person Case

Original
afae6521-a376-449d-bf5f-fe111e020b87.jpg
This could definitely be here. I think this likeness is the closest I’ve seen so far. If there’s any sense that Alexandria could have stayed alive a few more years after she disappeared then I’d say chances are very good. You should submit this.

This could definitely be here. I think this likeness is the closest I’ve seen so far. If there’s any sense that Alexandria could have stayed alive a few more years after she disappeared then I’d say chances are very good. You should submit this.
I have submitted Alexandria Lowitzer to Harris Co Sheriff's Office missing person's tip line, per Alexandria's missing person website. I have found that my tips to Namus are not even getting confirmation responses any more - maybe they are just overloaded with submissions? So thought I would try a more direct angle first and if I don't get a response I'll then try Namus or Doe Network.

What about Vanessa Pell?
Missing Person Case
I think her case was just recently added. She is very short in stature, was potentially headed for Las Vegas. Age and date missing both match Jane Doe.

What about Vanessa Pell?
Missing Person Case
I think her case was just recently added. She is very short in stature, was potentially headed for Las Vegas. Age and date missing both match Jane Doe.
Everything matches as long as there’s a reason she’s get all the way across the country. Worth pursuing IMO

I sent an email to Allison O'Neal, the case manager reported on NamUs. Hoping to hear an answer soon. I'm normally just a lurker but this one struck me as a real possibility.
Great, keep us posted please!

What do you all think about Jamie Ann Barnhart?

Stats fit, age is at the upper range, ears are pierced. Face is...possible. She’s from Southern California, so about 5-6 hours from location where body was found. Last seen June of 2014 which could fit the time frame. There aren’t a lot of details around her disappearance which is a bit frustrating.

Missing Person Case

I’m in the Bay Area so this is right in my backyard!

Attachments

• E023D767-CA48-4EE3-80AB-FA79C73A2F8F.jpeg
    E023D767-CA48-4EE3-80AB-FA79C73A2F8F.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics