Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherrif did not know husband would release details. Could affect integrity of investigation.

It is sex trafficing or Cartel related? No specific info.

Q about the statement from KP

Didn't hear it all but Sheriff only received notification about an hour prior to it being aired and yes some details may have compromised the investigation

No "specific information" if it was related to Cartel or human trafficking.

Why has no one asked if she was kept in a house or a shed a garage a closet?

SP sometimes had something over her head, at other times her captors had their faces covered to hide their identities. will discuss with a sketch artist if it is possible to have sketches mae showing just the eye region of the faces as described by SP.

Not providing information on specifics of where she may have been taken after her abduction at this time.

We do not have any specific info if this crime was related to cartel or human trafficking.

We are touching base with other organizations and looking into those aspects.

last question

I don't have specific info as to location or locations were she may have been taken

He thanked KP for his help but then later said the details he released could have compromised the investigation.

The "thank you" seems like a play to KP's ego and not genuine, IMO.

What about height? weight? type of clothing they wore? What colour hair on the younger one?

No details known about where she could have been taken, only where she was located nr County Rd 17 and I5 in Yolo County

I wasn't expecting much more than he said, but I'd hoped for more information about her abduction.

Same. But figured they wouldn't tell us anything more about details to expose their investigation....feel he said the info about the captures to give "something" but yet nothing more about details. And I don't feel we will get any of that until it's solved in my opinion and experiences through following cases. And now reporters are repeating questions..... bahhh!!! :gaah:

I feel like if it was personal, Sherri would have known. They would have taunted her, made references to their motive etc. Unless they did, and she is hiding it for some reason (if they really paid a ransom etc)

Biggest takeaways from press conference that I got (I was interrupted briefly):

They did meet and interview SP in an undisclosed location and she was "cooperative and courageous."

Description of two Hispanic female suspects. Both spoke in Spanish pretty much the entire time. Both concealed their faces.

Suspect 1: Younger of the two. Long curly hair. Thick accent. Pierced ears. Thin eyebrows.

Suspect 2: Older of the two. Straight black hair with some gray. Thick eyebrows.

Why has no one asked if she was kept in a house or a shed a garage a closet?

Even if they did I don't think he would have answered it. They aren't going to give out any details.

Typical press conference by LE.

A whole lot of repeats, "can't/won't answer that" and "this is a live/active investigation that we continue to work full time."

He confirmed she was branded, but won't say anything else.

2 female suspects, 1 younger with long dark curly hair, thick accent, thin eyebrows, the other one is older, with straight hair with some gray in it, thicker eyebrows. They remained obscured or otherwise Sherri was blindfolded or otherwise kept from seeing them.

Will not release information because they want to protect the integrity of the case. (this is standard for all LE).

And that's it.

Until they have something to announce (like an arrest for instance) they are not going to say anything. IF they can get a composite of the suspects drawn, they will release that. They do not have that at this time.

Suspect #1: thin eyebrows, thick accent.
Suspect #2: thick eyebrows; thin accent???

Still pretty lame descriptions of the abductors. Are we to assume brown hair, brown eyes, etc. simply because they are Latina?

Sheriff confirms they don't know if The Post That Shall Not Be Discussed is relevant. Hmmm

I wonder if Sherri was able to identify the type of handgun used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member