Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
true. But how does that conversation even come up? I don't know. I guess what I'm trying to say is that despite some quirks in this guy and coincidences, I don't get the feeling he was involved in her disappearance unless new evidence points towards it.

Because she knows what he does for his ministry. They go to the same church and her friend was abducted. It says on the church website what he does for his ministry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know that Sherri has a broken nose and was heavily battered. Neither of which were mentioned in the truck stop report. It also does not correspond to testimony SP has given according to what has been made public. I firmly believe this report to be a case of mistaken identity. Since the license plate of the truck was given to police it is only reasonable to assume that the owner and possible occupants have been checked out and no red flags raised imho.

Totally common for bethel people to be connected. Bethel has literally taken over Redding. As it's popularity rises, so does crime in the area. So I'm not sure how much help the ministry is to the local community.

This thread is now closed until tomorrow.

Good night all :)

Yes, the thread is back open now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheriff said yesterday that they are still unaware of motive. If Sherri is unaware of the motive for her abduction, she certainly was not trafficked! JMO And not told by abductors what their purpose was. Bizarro.

So the sheriff says here it was not her at the truck stop

The Sheriff also ruled out the account of witness Christine Everson who claimed to have seen Papini with two men at a Redding truck stop.

Marketing Director Everson claimed to have spoken to a woman who strongly resembled Papini and looked 'scared'.

But the Sheriff added: 'After she was abducted, Miss Papini was driven to an unknown location which would have been not at the truck stop and she would not have been contacted by anybody because this particular reporting person (RP) said that she spoke to the woman and that didn't occur.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-captors-dumped-roadside.html#ixzz4RbjRYnJl

Papini was left on the side of the road, begging for help from motorists who drove right by her, he said.

“She screamed so much, she’s coughing up blood from the screaming trying to get somebody to stop,” Keith Papini said. “And again just another sign of how my wife is, she’s so wonderful. She’s saying, ‘Well maybe people aren’t stopping because I have a chain that looks like I broke out of prison’ so she tried to tuck in her chain under her clothes.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...hoAaxkPlKjIVKYrNA&sig2=Kr2sEAPiIfUmVqUKljMwbw

Totally common for bethel people to be connected. Bethel has literally taken over Redding. As it's popularity rises, so does crime in the area. So I'm not sure how much help the ministry is to the local community.

I'm starting to think American Horror Story needs to base a season on Redding. I would do it like The Wicker Man where you can't get out.

Others have suggested Ms Papini was having an affair and inflicted her injuries herself to mask vigorous, possibly sadomasochistic sex sessions.

There is also an unfounded allegation that Ms Papini’s in-laws made claims that she attempted to stage her own abduction in 2006 doing the rounds on Facebook...

Others have pointed out several posts Ms Papini made on Pintrest under the board “Cultural Differences” which appear to be “pro-white” and critical of Muslims.

Another, entitled Alter Ego, celebrates the submissive housewife movement and includes photographs from the Stepford Wives movies, including the remake starring Australian actor Nicole Kidman.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/e39654efe6308b32cd25966b925698a9

There's more info about the article we're not allowed to discuss here too, am I allowed to copy the quotes since they are in MSM?

Is someone writing scripts.for KP?
I've been thinking that. The flowery statement he made sounded like amateur romance writing to me. I immediately thought the sister wrote it for him.

❤

I suppose, in this cold world, that it is possible that numerous motorists passed her without batting an eye in the wee hours of the morning............but, we have no idea if that is true or how many calls to 911 there were. I probably would not have stopped out of fear of a trap, but I CERTAINLY would have reported seeing her right away! Presumably, there is blood on her clothes from coughing it up, and there is no reason to conceal that as evidence. Sherri must have told LE that she was not the girl at the truck stop. Maybe she wasn't, but maybe she is afraid to say. JMO

Rising crime in Shasta County has nothing to do with Bethel. It has to do with AB109, and the release of convicted felons out of prison and into local jails. Local jails are full, and criminals are booked and released back out to commit more crimes.
http://www.shouselaw.com/realignment.html

It sounds as if there will be no more official updates from the Sheriff until they have some breaking news
I think he was clear about that in yesterdays PC

I certainly understand him being cautious in what he tells the press
I think KP needs to follow his lead

Happy to hear the truck stop sighting has been cleared up.
No mistake about there being more than two apparent abductors

It is a shame that Sherri did not see the SUV on the video from the area she was taken

Sounds like she saw the SUV when abducted, but no faces
Attacked from behind?
Attackers must have been masked or she was unconcious

all JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics