Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lake16, do you know the story behind the Skinheadz article written in S's name? Why would someone pull such a bizarre prank, several years after high school?

Lake16,

While she was being held, did Sherri have any knowledge of the mass media coverage?

I believe there were a number of factors. Publicity, sympathy, and fear of apprehension.

Thank you! I always felt that being women they would have felt sympathy for her, and that was part to the reason for her release.

I think that he was just trying to help. I do not know him personally. I know that he is a respected by many in the community and is a family man with a loving wife and family. I also think he is using this case to further his career, which may be understandable. He did help add publicity to Sherri's abduction though, and I"m thankful about that.
Lake16, welcome

What do you think about Gamble's role in this?

Do you think she's cooperating with police fully, or do you think she may be intentionally withholding information either out of debt of gratitude or fear?
(The latter would be understandable of course).

I believe she is fully cooperating with the police.

Hi. Do Sherri and Keith think they have been treated fairly and respectfully by law enforcement agencies? Thanks.

Is Sherri able to care for her children now? I'm wondering what her days are like. I can't even begin to imagine.

I think that he was just trying to help. I do not know him personally. I know that he is a respected by many in the community and is a family man with a loving wife and family. I also think he is using this case to further his career, which may be understandable. He did help add publicity to Sherri's abduction though, and I"m thankful about that.

Do you think the family regrets letting him get involved?

Hi Lake16, not sure if you can answer this or not but we know Sherri was training for the race to benefit CASA. Does she have a friend who does CASA or has she been a CASA advocate herself? I understand if you don't want to say.

No idea as to why. I know not only did her ex husband debunk it, who is jewish, but also ABC thoroughly vetted it and found it to be false. Additionally SP dated a hispanic man for a couple of years after that blog. The blog also contains information which is factually untrue regarding SP.
Hi Lake16, do you know the story behind the Skinheadz article written in S's name? Why would someone pull such a bizarre prank, several years after high school?

I was just reading about that case. It's weird that they would be the same age and share a slight resemblance, and that they disappeared in the same general area while out jogging, but it's hard to imagine Troy Zink isn't responsible for Smiths disappearance. I bet LE took a look at him in the SP case.
I

I've read about TS when they were still searching for SP. A local from Redding posted that Suzanne (Keith's sister) was Tera best friend. Now I'm reading it was Sheila(SP's sister). I'm confused.

Creepy question of the day: K & S Papini are living in Keith's childhood house? hence, same location where Tera went jogging when she went missing? Same location were SP was abducted?

I'm having a migraine...

That was a horrendous case. There was also the abduction of Bo Kirk in Idaho, I believe, who was followed home and abducted in his own drive following a supposed road rage incident. I've only followed a handful cases here on WS, but NONE of them have enough similarities to say that there is a pattern of what an abduction or kidnapping should look like. Many crimes are those of opportunity or incited by a single event.

OT, but I recently was driving (in a not so nice area) with my daughter and accidentally pulled out in front of a vehicle I didn't see, cutting them off. Clearly my fault, but 100% accidental. The woman sped up, passed me and then continued to brake check me a half a dozen times. I intentionally kept my distance as my BIL was murdered in a road rage incident and I am constantly reminded of the rage some drivers possess. I finally stopped in the road allowing her to get out of sight. But 1 mile or so down the road, we pulled up to the light at she was stopped in the lane next to me. She got out of her vehicle (obviously enraged) and came to the passenger side where my daughter was sitting (completely terrified). I rolled the window down just enough to communicate and got the first word out. I apologized profusely (I HAD pulled out in front of her and it was my action that initiated the exchange). She went from being furious to befuddled. I think she was expecting me to argue, but the situation was diffused and she walked back to her car. It could have been so much worse. But my point is that anything can happen at any given time. There doesn't have to be a reason that makes sense to us. Clearly a logical person would not follow someone home, but there are evil people in the world who are not thinking logically. Throw in the presence of drugs and there doesn't even have to be a motive. JMO

I had a lady get out of her car and tell me she was going to give me an *advertiser censored* whuppin cause she said I cut her off in the drive thru line at Popeyes chicken. I'm not sure why she backed down...either cause I'm a 6'3" 215# guy or because when she started towards me I moved my gun (I'm licensed to carry) from the seat beside me to the dashboard of my truck

Thank you, rsd.

When LE released the suspect descriptions given by Sherri, there was no mention of eye shape or eye color, to the best of my recollection.

I wonder if the Daily Mail reference to seeing their eyes is coming from the article's author? If Sherri really did see the eyes of abductors unfamiliar to her, that might be helpful to her identifying them if they're captured.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article118014833.html

Bosenko said detectives have been speaking with a sketch artist to see if Papini provided enough information to at least try to draw the women’s eyes.

Next to some user names (on tapatalk) there is a blue diamond shape, with a V inside the diamond. Can someone tell me what that means? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Verified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe she is fully cooperating with the police.

Was she found, to your knowledge, in the running clothes the news media reported and that everyone suspected she was taken in? (grey with pink running outfit)?

Something else has bothered me with the 20/20 Interview. KP never looked at Matt Gutman while he was being interviewed. He mostly looked down, then looks to the side, and even looks straight up at the ceiling several time. He rarely glances at his interview is he shy? Also he also said that when he finally told his 4 year old son (after 2 weeks) that Mommy was missing, the boy said, "You can tell me anything, Daddy"..Never knew a 4 year old that was this smart. Just curious

Thank you, rsd.

When LE released the suspect descriptions given by Sherri, there was no mention of eye shape or eye color, to the best of my recollection.

I wonder if the Daily Mail reference to seeing their eyes is coming from the article's author? If Sherri really did see the eyes of abductors unfamiliar to her, that might be helpful to her identifying them if they're captured.

There have been so many conflicting statements with this case that I honestly don't know sometimes who has stated what and if it is their opinion, a direct quote for KP, or SP, or they made it up out of thin air. If it were me, and I didn't want to be out in the public eye after this, (and I probably would not), I'd record a statement answering only the questions I chose, and submit to a paper of my choice, and be done with it. I'd communicate w/LE prior, then only them after, to make sure that whoever did this to me, got to sit their butts in prison for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46