Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That brings up another possibility. That she lost something on her jog that morning and went back out to search the route for it that afternoon.

It really concerns me about the 3 hour timeframe where in some way I think it's important, which the 3 hours could be due to a whole host of reasons.

I have read through a ton of media links and social media posts and I do not see anyone in the community also worried about a potential abductor. If someone was just abducted in my neck of the woods we would certainly be looking for the missing along with telling other people to be safe and stay vigilant. The lack of urgency in this case is baffling.

This thread's moving fast and may have been answered before, but I may have missed.

Law enforcement (?) apparently cleared up that fact that she takes her two children to preschool 2-3 times a week for a few hours. Do we know yet by whom and what time the children were dropped off? I wonder if there was any communication that morning (if Sherri did the drop off) that she may leave them for an extended time.

If the 11:00 spotting of her jogging is accurate, then that's a pretty late time to set out on a good jog if she has to be back and across town to get the kids on time. If the 2:00 is accurate, then I would assume she would have at least called the preschool to let them know they would be staying for after care. Either way, a jog at either time doesn't jive with a 3 hr preschool morning, unless she made clear they would be staying.

Do we know if the preschool intended to have the kids for the afternoon?

Dillysmom, I should have posted a non Facebook link so others can read as well. I am pretty sure bc it's through people's Magazine site people can still see comments. Even if do not have a FB plugin. There are many comments made by close family and friends. Especially recently if anyone would like to look (re-look)

P.S. I understand this link has been previously shared.

http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

Thank you!! I was actually responding to the questioning peeps who thought it was weird Sherri doesn't have a FB.

<modsnip>

So the word may have been planted in his psyche by something he read. Or it's just commonly used down there...

The sense I get is that he gets a camera stuck in his face and he has to say something, so he does. He's making it up on the spot, in real time, and that's not easy. You're not always going to choose the best words, or best way of saying things.

Pinterest also has capability for private and secret pin boards, would be interesting to see if she has any.

I hope not. But we are trying to read her psychology. We all leave clues about ourselves every day. Body language, voice inflection, what we laugh at, what we enjoy, what we prioritize, what we covet, what makes us tick, how we love, who we love, how we show love, our hobbies, our interests, our fears, our dreams, our inhibitions, our sorrows and heartaches. It paints a picture and profile of who we are, even subconsciously. These things will be analyzed when someone goes missing, the good, the bad and the ugly. I truly believe that everyone here wants to understand the dynamics, wants to help and wants to bring Sherri home.

Trying not to remain OT :)

I rarely post on threads I'm reading because I try not to intervene in the thought process of other web-sleuthers. I get the need to try and understand Sherri. However, posting half nude pictures of her, or speculating that she might have been a rich, entitled snob, is seriously way off track. The information is out there, Sherri is a delightful mother and wife.

This thread's moving fast and may have been answered before, but I may have missed.

Law enforcement (?) apparently cleared up that fact that she takes her two children to preschool 2-3 times a week for a few hours. Do we know yet by whom and what time the children were dropped off? I wonder if there was any communication that morning (if Sherri did the drop off) that she may leave them for an extended time.

If the 11:00 spotting of her jogging is accurate, then that's a pretty late time to set out on a good jog if she has to be back and across town to get the kids on time. If the 2:00 is accurate, then I would assume she would have at least called the preschool to let them know they would be staying for after care. Either way, a jog at either time doesn't jive with a 3 hr preschool morning, unless she made clear they would be staying.

Do we know if the preschool intended to have the kids for the afternoon?

You're assuming it was a traditional preschool and not a daycare. Big difference. If she just took them to daycare for a few hours, she could drop them off at any time of day, and pick them up at any time before 6PM (or whenever). If a traditional preschool that typical runs roughly 9-12, yes, the 11AM jog would be odd timing.

I'd love to take an informal poll to get a sense of how Websleuthers are feeling about "Voluntary Missing".

If you think that is what we're dealing with in this case would you please THANK this post?

My gut tells me no.

Get a NO from me.

So the word may have been planted in his psyche by something he read. Or it's just commonly used down there...

The sense I get is that he gets a camera stuck in his face and he has to say something, so he does. He's making it up on the spot, in real time, and that's not easy. You're not always going to choose the best words, or best way of saying things.
Exactly. That's how I read it, too. He probably is at a loss for words. Maybe he could've used "bastards" or something more vulgar, but he's not used to using that kind of language?

<modsnip>

But, photobucket is not really social media. You don't have photobucket "friends" who would see your pics on a regular basis. It might just be where she kept some photos for use in other things (i.e. to post on a mommy message board or something).

But, photobucket is not really social media. You don't have photobucket "friends" who would see your pics on a regular basis. It might just be where she kept some photos for use in other things (i.e. to post on a mommy message board or something).

Very true..

Is photbucket something you choose to have public or private?

Trying not to remain OT :)

I rarely post on threads I'm reading because I try not to intervene in the thought process of other web-sleuthers. I get the need to try and understand Sherri. However, posting half nude pictures of her, or speculating that she might have been a rich, entitled snob, is seriously way off track. The information is out there, Sherri is a delightful mother and wife.

I don't think that is the intent at all with this, but like with me I'm seeing that there's potentially social pressures on her. She potentially seems like a Rita Maze who received the same effusive praise but may have been under financial strain (loss of job plus her daughter was planning a very expensive wedding in the case of Rita Maze) who then apparently faked her own abduction and then apparently suicided herself in a car 1000 miles away. Being seen as a delightful mother and wife can contribute to suicide/running away/etc, which I definitely see how Sherri could have felt a variety of pressures driving her to seek escape in one form or another.

For what purpose? I feel like some of these posts are Sherri bashing.

There is a possibility of suicide here, isn't there? If she's unhappy with herself and she's posting it, how is that bashing. It's a possibility. Also it could be a reason to voluntarily disappear and start over.

What I find interesting is the lack of photos of her children.

I realize this won't earn me any popularity points but I always found it odd that her husband said something along the lines of "low-lifes took her". To me that term would describe people who steal maybe, who drive luxury cars and use food stamps etc. Someone who abducts someone is evil (to me). I cut him slack because who knows what would come out of my mouth if God forbid a tragedy like this happened to me.<modsnip>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't like the term "low lifes" either but I understand where her husband is coming from. It's very disturbing and scary to have your community overrun by meth and heroin addicts and the crime they bring with them. Although they are sick people, they are living a "low life" in every way and it seriously impacts everyone else. It's especially difficult if you've lived in a peaceful and pleasant community like Redding for a long time and see such dramatic changes in the population. It causes anger and fear. The term "low lifes" really has more to do with those emotions than with socioeconomic snobbery IMO. This is also happening in Medford (aka Methford) OR and Eureka (Eur-tweaka)CA, all in the same general area of northern CA and southern OR.

I doubt she was abducted by a drug addict. I would sooner assume sex trafficker (also a problem). But I'm sure locals use the term "low lifes" a lot to express their disgust with what has happened to their community. So I cut them some slack in this stressful situation.
JMO

http://www.redding.com/news/meth-st...rd-drug-of-choice-ep-374758320-354152841.html

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/police-p...ploding-in-redding_20160513183750184/11211007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname