Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem now is that the one with long hair probably got a hair cut, and the one with grey in her hair probably colored it. So much for those little morsels of info.

And the one with thicker eyebrows probably went to that eyebrow place in the mall that was a case lead submitted by " "

...( shown as screen cap on the last thread)

I really like the theory of her getting a possible phone call for a package delivery, and she jogged down to the mailbox, and got snatched there.

I also like that there is possible grow ops in the area and there are illegal immigrants working on them, and spotted SP one day and came back to get her.

I don't buy into the sex trafficking one, because to me it doesn't fit the MO of those types of victims.

I still feel she was targeted by someone and this was personal.

I wonder if heir mailing address is RR or an actual address with a box #. I am thinking, again, about her Posh acct., and maybe a customer who saw her pic and ordered something just to get her return address...but I have no idea how that works.

Also, the things she sold on Posh - Bebe, Anne Taylor Loft, etc., not something a Best Buy-2 kids-stay at home mom could usually afford -so someone may have thought she had money.

Jmo

anyone have a good explanation for the way the phone was found? i cant come up with a scenario that makes sense for it seeming to have been placed like that with some care and not just dropped.

My guess would be the kidnappers pointed a gun at her and told her to put the phone down. What doesn't fit with that story would be her her inability to give a better description of the car. If she was ordered by gunpoint she wouldn't have been surprised and would see the vehicle before getting in. I'm a little surprised the kidnappers didn't destroy the phone, turn it off or chuck it out the window a few miles down the road. The fact that the phone was left on makes it a valuable piece of evidence.

Looking at the motion data stored on the iPhone may give a good indication of how the abduction went down. A forensic investigation of the iPhone could reveal what time she stopped running, if and when she stopped playing music (could indicate a surprise attack) and how much time passed from when she stopped running and the phone was set on the ground and didn't have any motion reading.

The problem now is that the one with long hair probably got a hair cut, and the one with grey in her hair probably colored it. So much for those little morsels of info.
And yet so many people complained rather loudly about the lack of even more identifying physical characteristics. Which just proves, once again, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

My guess would be the kidnappers pointed a gun at her and told her to put the phone down. What doesn't fit with that story would be her her inability to give a better description of the car. If she was ordered by gunpoint she wouldn't have been surprised and would see the vehicle before getting in. I'm a little surprised the kidnappers didn't destroy the phone, turn it off or chuck it out the window a few miles down the road. The fact that the phone was left on makes it a valuable piece of evidence.

Looking at the motion data stored on the iPhone may give a good indication of how the abduction went down. A forensic investigation of the iPhone could reveal what time she stopped running, if and when she stopped playing music (could indicate a surprise attack) and how much time passed from when she stopped running and the phone was set on the ground and didn't have any motion reading.

This is puzzling to me because LE had her phone for 18 days, IIRC, and still refused to call it an abduction. Did LE believe she ran to the mailboxes and evaporated?

Could it be that everything happened so fast and they put a bag over her head? This may explain why she can't describe the car.

This is puzzling to me because LE had her phone for 18 days, IIRC, and still refused to call it an abduction. Did LE believe she ran to the mailboxes and evaporated?
I don't find that puzzling.

There were no signs of a struggle at the house nor at the mailbox where the phone was found.

No witnesses saw or heard a struggle and apparently nothing was caught on surveillance video.

And, the truth is, the vast majority of adults who go missing do so voluntarily, which often surprises their loved ones.

Fortunately, LE in this case was investigating straight off and fielding tips and leads while considering all possibilities. Pressure from the family may have helped ensure that expediency.

I followed the bread loaf further. There's nothing further to find on MSM. Dig, dig deep.

From
what someone else was saying, SP lives in an area that is not easily seen from the highway. In other words, it seems as though it's not something that some gangbangers from 150 miles north just wandered across. They had to know it was there. That strongly suggests to me someone local.

However, there is a lot of town to town commerce between various gangs. They trade in drugs/guns/stolen merchandise and so they often travel to various neighborhoods many miles away. I think the P's neighborhood is a perfect one for an drug manufacturer, arms dealer, gang leader, to hide out in. There are some remote properties that could allow someone to have some privacy and security.

It is very believable, in my opinion, that some lower level gang members were on a business trip in that neighborhood, when they came across a pretty petite blonde, all alone. JMO

How might this occur?

Perhaps the driver could have parked a bit away and the other perp walked up to SP while she was facing the mail boxes and put a bag over her head while telling her to put the phone down. She then lead her to the waiting vehicle. It may sound unlikely, and if so then it fits in with everything else here.

Agreed. There is no point in googling ST, gang bang initiations or what happened 150 miles away. Everything in the news now is old, regurgitated info that has been sensationalized to be click bait.

The only answer to this is SP, who she is now, who she was earlier and what the KP/SP situation was to provoke this abduction. I can't post anything more, against TOS, but I'm opening my eyes to every blog post I've come across. Other's have posted little bread crumbs here, and in one case bread loaves, to different ideas that once I looked deeper into, showed a lot of info not found in any MSM.

If you rely on MSM right now, there's nothing to be found. Get your shovel out and dig in the dirt, because there may, maybe not, be answers there. That's where a real investigative person would go right now and IMO, the SCSO has spent the past 3 weeks with their shovel and they've been digging.

Sometimes those bloggers take you down rabbit holes that are complete dead ends. That happened in an extreme way with the McStay Family case. And in the Hailey Dunn case as well.

Sometimes those bloggers take bread crumbs that are false leads and try to bake an entire loaf, based upon nothing.

I sure wish the VI would come back.He/she was kind enough to provide some bread crumbs for us hungry folk.

Perhaps the driver could have parked a bit away and the other perp walked up to SP while she was facing the mail boxes and put a bag over her head while telling her to put the phone down. She then lead her to the waiting vehicle. It may sound unlikely, and if so then it fits in with everything else here.

I thought the same thing but that's awfully risky to have her visible to passing traffic with a bag over her head. That's a lot of extra time to pull of he kidnapping.

The phone being placed on the ground with headphones wrapped around up doesn't support the Hollywood style abduction where a van pulls up, victim is grabbed thrown in and the suspects speed away.

The most realistic scenario especially with two woman would be SP was led away from the road by a women asking for help, then forced into the vehicle but again that would allow her to id the car much better.

I thought the same thing but that's awfully risky to have her visible to passing traffic with a bag over her head. That's a lot of extra time to pull of he kidnapping.

The phone being placed on the ground with headphones wrapped around up doesn't support the Hollywood style abduction where a van pulls up, victim is grabbed thrown in and the suspects speed away.

The most realistic scenario especially with two woman would be SP was led away from the road by a women asking for help, then forced into the vehicle but again that would allow her to id the car much better.

Ok, another possible scenario is that she was drugged during the time she was held, and simply can't remember much.

I find it interesting reading posts tonight saying without more information from LE or family we're spinning our wheels and others saying information that was released will make it harder for LE to identify the suspects. JMO

Please move on over to Thread #21.

This thread will close in about 10 minutes.

He says "metal." Intonation matches context.

What is wrong with saying metal, though? Why would he correct himself? "she had a metal chain...." No reason to correct anything.

In my view the closest word I can hear is 'middle.' He could have started to say, "she had a middle chain..." and then realized it didn't sound right put that way.

What I don't get is that anyone thinks the word is milf. Would he really say, "she had a milf branded..." The fact that the word 'a' is in there proves he wasn't saying milf. So what it sounds like is moot. It's not milf, and it's just absurd to conclude he accidentally revealed what the branding was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken