Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could take it a step further and just use a public DNA database like GEDMatch to track down whose DNA it is.

I was wondering about that possibility. I wonder what the criteria are to use that route? I know it is a controversial subject, so I'm wondering if the crime has to meet a certain threshold to get moving along that road. I know they've used it to ID murderers and IUDs, via family DNA results, but would this be enough of a crime (especially with all the doubt) for anyone to get it ok'd to go through the DNA databases?

I was wondering about that possibility. I wonder what the criteria are to use that route? I know it is a controversial subject, so I'm wondering if the crime has to meet a certain threshold to get moving along that road. I know they've used it to ID murderers and IUDs, via family DNA results, but would this be enough of a crime (especially with all the doubt) for anyone to get it ok'd to go through the DNA databases?

But to process such, and do such at the expense of solving other crimes...it would need to be a high-profile case with a serious crime that they believed.

I think law enforcement knows what happened, and they have washed their hands of it?

I agree - rolling eye emoji is appropriate! Her case is crazy but SOMETHING happened to her...something LE hasn't figured out yet...

I actually think they have figured it out, or have drawn very strong conclusions as to what really happened. But it's probably more expedient to not press the matter further. MOO.

I actually think they have figured it out, or have drawn very strong conclusions as to what really happened. But it's probably more expedient to not press the matter further. MOO.
I'd like to know why you think that.????

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting no one is commenting on the Vallejo case I linked to above...the one where LE was horribly wrong...don't y'all remember that one? LE put that family through hell...Same Vallejo Police Dept that could not catch the Zodiac killer even though he was literally under their nose -

I am wondering why y'all think that - what do you think happened? I truly have not followed this case an awful lot so if you could share your insights it would be great. Tx!

But to process such, and do such at the expense of solving other crimes...it would need to be a high-profile case with a serious crime that they believed.

I think law enforcement knows what happened, and they have washed their hands of it?

I believe if what she said happened to her it would be considered very serious crimes.

I haven't kept up with this case since it first happened.

With this amount of time which has passed now has LE held a PC saying they have evidence it was all a hoax?

Why I ask, is they usually do... like the investigators uncovered the Jussie Smollett claim was all a hateful hoax.

TIA!

NTSY posting on this thread Dixie! :)

Jmho

Interesting no one is commenting on the Vallejo case I linked to above...the one where LE was horribly wrong...don't y'all remember that one? LE put that family through hell...Same Vallejo Police Dept that could not catch the Zodiac killer even though he was literally under their nose -

I, for one, will never forget that case filled with so many wrongdoings, and grave injustices done against both victims by LE.

Iirc, the majority of bloggers also believed it was all a hoax, when in truth, a very dangerous predator was still on the loose, and not caught yet. :(

Thank you for sharing it.

Jmho

I followed that one but not here on WS. I live in a city nearby so the local news was all over it. I always felt something wasn’t right when LE came out implying it was a hoax. Denise and her boyfriend just didn’t seem the type to make such a weird case up plus it was obvious LE didn’t have actual proof of them making it up because they weren’t prosecuted for it. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

I don’t think the Hispanic women in the sketches were involved in this case. I don’t know who took her or why but my feeling is that a ransom was paid and that the matter was all about money.

I've never heard off women "selling" each other, or trafficking each other unless men are involved...

I believe at the time her case was happening one or more of our kind posters did provide links to where its happened before with only females involved.

I don't think human traffickers are only limited to only males.

While Epstein was a revolting pedophile those who ficilliated the violent acts were predominately all females making them also sex traffickers. They are the ones who lured these young girls knowing full well they were going to be raped repeatedly.

I definitely believe there can be only female groups of sex traffickers that feel they dont have to have any male involvement.

All they need is to know how to make contact with either men or women who dont care if the victims are being grossly mistreated, and enslaved as long as they get what they want.

In fact I think being of female gender may allow them to run under the radar more often because LE are usually concentrating so much on male offenders.

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member