Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I'm preparing a new thread for Sherri.

Please get ready to move over in about 10 minutes. :)

I don't know what the heck is up with this bizarre case, but one thing I do know - someone (or more than one someone) is doggedly determined to slant this case in an abduction/kidnapping for ransom direction. LE has come right out and said there is NO EVIDENCE of an abduction. The "who" behind this constant abduction outcry may well lead to the "why" and "how" of Sherri's disappearance. Something to think about. Especially after that over the top bizarre ransom letter.

I'm with you.

I believe it was a local RSO that has seen her and planned his moves.

I also believe that the ransom letter is an attempt from the family to just find her. Do we blame them? I'm sure they all feel like they just want to do anything to find her.

As we know, LE rarely tells the family anything, why would they tell the public anything. There are so many cases where family members were in the dark much of the investigation.

What their saying to the public is normal, unless their is evidence of anything, they never draw a conclusion..who wants egg on their faces.

I hope every day that Sherri is found alive..no matter what the circumstance, for the sake of all who love her. Sadly we know how most of these cases end though....

My gut tells me she left on her own. My head says.....but who would leave their kids voluntarily........

This is a tough one and I waiver constantly, but the scale tips to one side a little more for me....

Not just her kids- her entire family- her friends- her life...

I know this is a possibility. I can't understand why someone would do it, but I'm aware that it happens.

I'm still on the fence between her being taken against her will, or her leaving voluntarily.

Part of me wonders if the family has been told by LE she left on her own, but the family won't accept it. They still believe she was forced, and LE doesn't have the evidence to support it, so they're backing down.

I feel like if the evidence they have could equally go both ways they would treat it more like an abduction, for the safety of the missing person. I could easily be off base though. I'm stumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member