Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was here a couple of days ago when this was covered pretty thoroughly. Evidence marker 1 was at the phone, evidence marker 2 was the earbuds, and evidence marker 3 was a black glove. The tape around the glove was the marker. Go back and find it the in thread, its there.

Is the glove a fact or opinion?
Do you have a link from LE or MSM, please?
There were a few things that have been guessed at without verification.

I am not saying that she was taken for trafficking purposes, I am suggesting it is one of many possibilities; my purpose was to paint a picture of someone targeting her with previous knowlege...like another poster commented, the person/s know of her...

I hear ya. I think it's worth keeping all ideas on the table for now.

Some of us lean toward different scenarios as being most likely, but really, all ideas need to be considered and kept active at this point, imo.

My boyfriend uses black latex gloves for work purposes....he buys them at Harbor Freight. He wears them on the job repairing/installing marine pumps, to prevent waste water from touching his skin.

Is the glove a fact or opinion?
Do you have a link from LE or MSM, please?
There were a few things that have been guessed at without verification.
It's opinion, I think based on a fb comment.

In my opinion it doesn't really look like a glove.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

See that's what I'm thinking, too. Children, runaways, prostitutes, drug addicts ... high risk lifestyle and the very young, vulnerable, teen girls talking to strangers online, etc.

Admittedly, I know very little about sex trafficking ...

Agreed. Personally, I think if it was an abduction it was to fulfill some sick desire or impulse. I guess ransom or a personal vendetta is possible, but seems less likely IMO. Hopefully it's none of the above.

I wonder what time the kids got dropped off at daycare and if she dropped them off? Maybe someone followed her from that point. Someone that had been watching her routine. I have some other comments regarding the unfolding of the afternoon but they question the husbands actions. Don't think I'm allowed to go there.

I'm glad to see more people are thinking of other possibilities than her jogging in the afternoon. When I had mentioned it previously, my thought was shot down although there were no facts to support otherwise. Since there are no new updates, anything is possible and it's good to keep coming up with new ideas.

I had also thought maybe she got an alert a package arrived that was a part of the gift she was wrapping. Or wanted to get the mail before her husband did because she was expecting a package? Probably not but have been sitting on those thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know of any specific cases where a jogger was abducted for trafficking purposes. But unfortunately, there really is no way of knowing since many of the victims are never recovered yet the number of missing persons continues to rise. The average age of a victim is 13 years old and yes, runaways and homeless girls (and boys) are more likely to become victims, but there is no exact profile. More adults are being FORCED into trafficking and it is more common in California than any other state. The first link below shows what it looks like in Shasta County. The second link helps to dispel some of the myths relating to trafficking.

Human trafficking is the second largest and fastest growing criminal enterprise - just below drug trafficking. Criminals realize this is a more profitable business because drugs can only be sold once, and humans can be sold over and over and over...

Children under the age of 18 induced into commercial sex
Adults (age 18 or over) induced into commercial sex through force, fraud, or coercion
Children and adults induced to perform labor or services through force, fraud, or coercion

There is no single profile for trafficking victims; trafficking occurs to adults and minors in rural, suburban, or urban communities across the country. Victims of human trafficking have diverse socio-economic backgrounds, varied levels of education, and may be documented or undocumented. Traffickers target victims using tailored methods of recruitment and control they find to be effective in compelling that individual into forced labor or commercial sex.
http://www.ncatcoalition.org

http://humantraffickinghotline.org/what-human-trafficking/human-trafficking/victims

I see people mention trafficking, but are there actually verified cases of women being abducted off the street while jogging or similar for trafficking purposes? I always thought they usually go after the easy targets like runaways, sex workers, etc by luring them with the promise of easy money or whatever.

Marriage licenses are good for 90 days in California, so it doesn't seem like they could have gotten the license on 8/12 and gotten married on 11/17.

I found another link to that photographer's blog with more pics of Sherri, This time it states Nov. 25th, so I am thinking that perhaps the dates of Nov. 17th and the 25th of November are the dates that the photographer posted their photos on their blog. IMOO.

http://www.brettandemilyphoto.com/2009/11/25/keith-sherri-day-after-session/

It's opinion, I think based on a fb comment.

In my opinion it doesn't really look like a glove.

Me either, which is why I was surprised to see this presented as fact.
Just trying to keep things straight in my head.

The aerial photo posted earlier (showing the mailboxes marked with a red arrow) seems to be in an open area however, there are large clumps of trees blocking the view of each home.

I thought that too, but if you look at street view on Google Maps they don't provide as much cover as you'd expect from the aerial view. Not a perfect view, but I think you'd still be able to see the street from some of the houses. You can make out the houses decently.

I found another link to that photographer's blog with more pics of Sherri, This time it states Nov. 25th, so I am thinking that perhaps the dates of Nov. 17th and the 25th of November are the dates that the photographer posted their photos on their blog. IMOO.

http://www.brettandemilyphoto.com/2009/11/25/keith-sherri-day-after-session/
I wonder why her piercings weren't included in the description - even her small nose piercing is something that might make her stand out a bit.

I've also seen a few pics of her without makeup on SM and I wish they would officially release one. It's possible if she was out jogging she had no makeup on and it does alter her appearance slightly.

My boyfriend uses black latex gloves for work purposes....he buys them at Harbor Freight. He wears them on the job repairing/installing marine pumps, to prevent waste water from touching his skin.
I wear black vinyl gloves from Sally Beauty for working with chemicals in my small business.

I'm thinking the area near the mailboxes would not be as suspicious for someone to be parked as say, on the side of the road where you would have no reason to be there. I'm assuming it would not be unusual or alarming to see a man getting out of his car, or heading back to his car from the mailbox?

I wonder why her piercings weren't included in the description - even her small nose piercing is something that might make her stand out a bit.

I've also seen a few pics of her without makeup on SM and I wish they would officially release one. It's possible if she was out jogging she had no makeup on and it does alter her appearance slightly.

She may not have it anymore. The wedding photos are 7 years old.

Marriage licenses are good for 90 days in California, so it doesn't seem like they could have gotten the license on 8/12 and gotten married on 11/17.

My sister and her husband got married at a courthouse and a few months later had a wedding. Their wedding date is the one they share publicly. Only their inner circle knows of the courthouse marriage.

They needed the license only for the courthouse hitching. They were already married when they exchanged vows at the wedding, so the date on the license didn't matter.

Perhaps a situation like that explains the wedding more than 90 days after the issuing of the marriage license.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abduction, suicide, murder, runaway or hoax - none of these have been crossed out in my mind. Granted, some are lower than others in a list of probability, but it is sad I would find none as a surprise.

Sorry if this was already covered, but I remember reading somewhere that this was SP's second marriage. Do we know anything about her first husband and their relationship today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member