Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I'm on page 31 but followed for a few threads. I found it interesting that from the beginning of this case that many poster suggested that this was a hoax.

This doesn't happen that often on here.

Also is there a description of the two Hispanic females other that they are Hispanic and female? Where there others or only these two? Are they English speaking? How old are they? Are they related to each other? anything?

Presser said she was abducted during an early morning run. That doesn't jive with a 10:30 ish text to her husband to find out if he was coming home from lunch. Two Hispanic females in an dark SUV with a handgun took her. She was found on rural road (170?) at Interstate 5 where she flagged down a passing motorist. She was taken to the hospital with some undisclosed injuries. LE refused to comment on other questions since it's an open investigation.
Thank Goodness. Another thing to be thankful for.
13fe562522fcfa2746177c1db0d788a4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said "late morning jog" at 3:20 in PC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is amazing that someone predicted this exact ending, based on the writing that was posted here. That she would come back and say she was held captive by an abductor of a certain race. Looks like they are going to have a very merry christmas.... $50,000 almost raised on the Go Fund Me.

I don't know if you mean me because I think others had this theory, but I mentioned it when other posters were talking about political aspects. To me it seemed like just another way to prove how right she is about certain subjects. These are just the girls on the bleachers all over again.

When her mom gave that speech about we love you and your boys miss you I figured she knew. I don't think her family was in on the hoax, only that she took off on her own, but I assume they'll do what they can to help with the coverup.

JMO

Wow. I just read the news! So happy she's safe. Wonder if we'll ever know what happened

I did not follow this case at all except for what Skibaboo told me about it. She is alive. One can speculate the why's and how's but she is alive. I , for one, would not have predicted that! She is alive!!!

Who writes a poem for their missing wife?
snip

And that poem bore the hallmarks of being rather hastily assembled
too, though read aloud 22 days after the case began. Hm?

snip

And that poem bore the hallmarks of being rather hastily assembled
too, though read aloud 22 days after the case began. Hm?

If she contacted him about her return the cops would know. Do you think he knew ahead of time today's the day?

I just hope the pappini family doesn't receive any of the 50k donations and if they do, make it so they could only use the money for sherri's psychiatric visits and medication.

Am I the only one hoping for some level of protection for the children right now? I am worried about their safety after this... this... story.

Traffickers don't set you up and pamper you. Most times, you are beaten, drugged, raped, etc. to break you..to submit. Kidnapped to become a coyote? Doubtful..they would just kill her ..as would traffickers.
Frankly, I can't believe the sheriff released such a general description. No composites..no ages, no accents? No hairstyles, no nothing etc. Do you know how many innocent hispanic women are going to be rousted?? They'd have to stop ALL hispanic women. I would think the sheriff would've said they wore masks if they did so there should be composites!! Oh wait...maybe we all look alike to her. I'm out for awhile as I am finding it hard to be victim friendly at this point with the info we have..

Am I the only one hoping for some level of protection for the children right now? I am worried about their safety after this... this... story.

I'm not worried about their physical safety but they've been through some trauma and will undoubtedly need help to deal with it. He said he didn't know what to tell them, and maybe waited until the next day - is that right? I wonder what he told them. I wonder how hard it would be to shield them from the media? Both ways - not talking to them and not viewing any news about their mom.

I've only just started reading up on this case but the resolution of it (so far) is setting off my hinky meter. I'm glad she's been found safe. However, I have serious questions as to the timing of her release, her condition after 3 weeks of capture, lack of details of her abductors (aside from two latinas with guns) and their motives for the abduction and for their decision to release her, and the lack of any witnesses as to the abduction and return.

My guess is that we will know more in the coming weeks about just what went on, but for now, I am reluctant to view this as a straightforward sex-trafficking kidnapping which somehow became a Thanksgiving miracle.

Traffickers don't set you up and pamper you. Most times, you are beaten, drugged, raped, etc. to break you..to submit. Kidnapped to become a coyote? Doubtful..they would just kill her ..as would traffickers.
Frankly, I can't believe the sheriff released such a general description. No composites..no ages, no accents? No hairstyles, no nothing etc. Do you know how many innocent hispanic women are going to be rousted?? They'd have to stop ALL hispanic women. I would think the sheriff would've said they wore masks if they did so there should be composites!! Oh wait...maybe we all look alike to her. I'm out for awhile as I am finding it hard to be victim friendly at this point with the info we have..

I was actually surprised he released any at all. In the beginning, it seemed he wouldn't answer a single question besides she's alive and with family, then all the sudden it was like oh what the heck here's most of what we've been told by her.

Are we sure this is Thanksgiving Day and not April Fools Day?

Hey guys, new forum member here. Stumbled on this site by trying to find new information on Joseph comunale case on google, then became fascinated with this case.

Im glad she was released, hopefully what she is saying what happened to her was real. If I was her husband and she made this all up as part of a hoax, I don't think I would feel safe sleeping with her at night or having her around the children. If she made up this hoax who knows what else she's capable of. I don't believe she was captured... I mean 2 female abductors... ok sounds fishy but then she stayed with them for 3 weeks and then suddenly let her go... unheard of. Plus the sheriff quickly said the ransom had nothing to do with it. She probably was involuntary found against her will and now is trying to save face because she knows the consequences if in deed she left on her own.
Agreed. She was not even kept overnight in the hospital for obervation..if there is real trauma she would still in be the hospital and getting help before she could be around her boys and at home..must not have been that bad...whatever happened..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot