GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

"Well, like this place is very helpful for families, well, mommy is building a foundation to help places like this more. Mommy is making a business that will be a foundation to help people. Do you know what an author is?" Papini said.

"Yes," her daughter replied.

"Mommy is an author now. She's writing two books.

What a weird way to speak to a 10 year old.

What a weird way to speak to a 10 year old.
Yes! I thought maybe she was either playing to a larger audience because the visit is recorded, or she really thought the child’s watch was recording and Dad would see it.

Obviously a kid would care less about those things. Maybe she’s just that out of touch as a parent lol.

Yes! I thought maybe she was either playing to a larger audience because the visit is recorded, or she really thought the child’s watch was recording and Dad would see it.

Obviously a kid would care less about those things. Maybe she’s just that out of touch as a parent lol.

She's just performing for the audience, but I wonder if *she* believes she is an author.

"Do you know what an author is?"

So cringey and condescending.

I, for one, would encourage her to be a writer.
If there is a market, then that'd help her remunerate the country/state for their efforts.
Also, ala Wendi Adelson, it could give us insight into her warped mind.

If there is a market, then that'd help her remunerate the country/state for their efforts.
Yes, insught into the criminal mind. Just take care not to peer into the abyss.

I am stupefied how, with just one abyss, there are so many threads -- endless threads -- so many criminals who swim in the abyss.

So many faces of evil.

That's all well and good, but you don't refer to yourself as an author until you actually get published. Anyone can be a writer, but what good is it if it's only your journal and no one ever sees it???

That's all well and good, but you don't refer to yourself as an author until you actually get published. Anyone can be a writer, but what good is it if it's only your journal and no one ever sees it???
Anything she wrote wouldn’t be authentic or real. So would her fiction be entertaining enough to be published?

Consider the source. This woman thought it would be a good idea to fake an abduction to, well, I don't know what in the blue hell she thought. One of the country's largest nutters, for sure.

I should think people might buy it out of curiosity. Her first book. But wouldn't bother with any subsequent ones.
I would never buy anything she wrote-- not interested. It is interesting how she just has to have attention one way or another. After getting out of prison she could just have gone away and led an anonymous life- but she cannot do that- she is an attention ho! I feel sorry for her ex- husband- he will never be rid of her and her children were harmed by her and I feel she will continue to do damage to them due to her need for attention! She is remarkably self centered and selfish. I think the term narcissistic applies to her.

Perhaps The SuperMom Who Threw It All Away?

jmho ymmv lrr

I always find people who completely messed up their lives, endlessly fascinating. I think it would an interesting book to write, not unlike Studs Terkel's book, "Working". Just each vignette about a person who destroyed their lives with their own actions. And if they really have any insight into that. Or words of wisdom for others.

I don't think she was a super-mom
I think she is a super liar sick person who more than likely did not learn her lesson from being in prison
It bugs me how they label these women "Supermoms" just because they take a bunch of selfies with their kids. Ruby Franke was also labeled a supermom, and she was recently convicted of child abuse. I think Casey Anthony might have been labeled one too. Taking pictures with your kids dressed up doesn't mean that you actually take good care of them other than using them as props.

It bugs me how they label these women "Supermoms" just because they take a bunch of selfies with their kids. Ruby Franke was also labeled a supermom, and she was recently convicted of child abuse. I think Casey Anthony might have been labeled one too. Taking pictures with your kids dressed up doesn't mean that you actually take good care of them other than using them as props.
My thoughts exactly!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back