Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
--i think it means this pic was taken the morning of the day before----the morning she disappeared mom wasn't sure what she was wearing.

sierrapicmomtook.jpg

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/santa-clara-sheriffs-dept-searching-missing-teen/nLWgf/
March 17, 2012

Sierra Lamar is five feet two inches tall with a thin build. She was carrying a pink and black "Juicy" brand purse and possibly wearing a gray San Jose Sharks sweatshirt.

--i also think the pic included w/ the 1st article that came out (above) was an odd choice, it barely looks anything like her.

That is what I got from the news articles too. That the cell phone pic was from the morning of the day before she disappeared so that would be the morning of Thursday 3/15/12.

"But, Sierra is described as happy at home and school and had no relationship trouble or history of running away. " Yet when I read her tweets she re tweeted Going to school tomorrow <<< I rather die&#55357;&#56619;&#55357;&#56619;. IMO This may be just normal teenage banter but it is hard to tell. She was active on twitter the day before.

and why does any child in America have to walk to a bus stop before DAWN?

So many kids have to do that. Actually so many public school systems around the country have moved lunch to 10:00 am because the kids start their days so early.

Also I found the tumbler of the person she last tweeted that morning. Not trying to sleuth innocent people... just looking for clues.

https://api.twitter.com/#!/yaboilexxer

What a pretty girl. Her phone being found really worries me.

"But, Sierra is described as happy at home and school and had no relationship trouble or history of running away. " Yet when I read her tweets she re tweeted Going to school tomorrow <<< I rather die&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;. IMO This may be just normal teenage banter but it is hard to tell. She was active on twitter the day before.

As a teenager myself, when I look at her tumblr and twitter, she really just seems like an average teenage girl. I could pull up countless twitter accounts from my female classmates (well, I am out of school now, but I know some younger 14-17 year olds) with the same type of content. Sadly, even the drug content is pretty standard.

What a pretty girl. Her phone being found really worries me.

As a teenager myself, when I look at her tumblr and twitter, she really just seems like an average teenage girl. I could pull up countless twitter accounts from my female classmates (well, I am out of school now, but I know some younger 14-17 year olds) with the same type of content. Sadly, even the drug content is pretty standard.

Maybe it is average for teens who run in certain groups, or have certain types of friends...I do not find it "average" personally, from any teens I have known. JMO...

Maybe it is average for teens who run in certain groups, or have certain types of friends...I do not find it "average" personally, from any teens I have known. JMO...

Maybe average isn't the right word. All I can say is with my recent experience in the school system, what I see on her pages is not uncommon or unusual. I'm not saying I condone it, I'm just sharing my experience.

I agree that her twitter and tumblr look very common for a teenager right now. One of my friends actually has a strange job where she monitors or looks at twitters and facebook accounts of teens (13-19 typically) and when we have discussed it the majority of them will be like that. I think being vulgar, cussing, referencing "edgy" things is a way to test your boundaries even for good kids. I wouldn't immediately assume she runs in any type of circle just looking at her twitter.

Good job finding her Twitter! :highfive: If LE didn't know about it already, hopefully they are reading here and have it now.

And if she ran off with someone she knows, her friends need to start talking!!!

Good job finding her Twitter! :highfive: If LE didn't know about it already, hopefully they are reading here and have it now.

And if she ran off with someone she knows, her friends need to start talking!!!

Several times she mentions suicide. She recently lost a little friend to cancer, she was doing an essay on depression about a boy whose sister committed suicide and her phone was found near her OLD high school?

I am worried she has harmed HERSELF!

Heads up - teenagers in massive amounts talk like this on their FB and twitter. I live in Petaluma, CA - and hacked into mr. zig's teen's FB and was able to read the pages of ALL the other 500 something "friends". I would say most of the kids post about getting faded, drugs of other kinds, use the f word and the n word and gay and etc. etc. These are not just the bad kids either. Yes, parents would be shocked. There are some kids who are smarter and do not put this kind of stuff on their wall for everyone to see and some kids who do not engage, but in my small snapshot of an experience, it's more common to see a Twitter of FB like this girls.

It may seem "normal" to the teens, but it saddens me deeply that our youth thinks this type of posturing is "kewl".

Me too Kimster! It also saddens me that the police don't have a lot to go on in this missing girl case and it looks as though they won't put much more time into looking for her which I find even more sad!!!

I used to live in the Gilroy/Morgan Hill area. Now there are two searches going on: one for the body of the missing mother whose war vet son shot her, his little sister and himself; and for Sierra. Like I said in the other thread, there is so much open space and brush in this area. It seems nearly impossible if they don't have a starting point - if she was abducted near the bus stop we have no idea what areas the perp is familiar with.

I'm hoping there is some news that she is alive.

And if you open that tweet, the person whom she tweeted no longer has an account. Interesting....

Actually, she just changed her handle. I found her twitter and she looks to be genuinely worried about her friend. (I found her be looking at some of Sierra's other friends' feeds.)

And, yes, the 6:29 tweet appears in her feed. I think Sierra retweeted it at 6:29.

I used to live in the Gilroy/Morgan Hill area. Now there are two searches going on: one for the body of the missing mother whose war vet son shot her, his little sister and himself; and for Sierra. Like I said in the other thread, there is so much open space and brush in this area. It seems nearly impossible if they don't have a starting point - if she was abducted near the bus stop we have no idea what areas the perp is familiar with.

I'm hoping there is some news that she is alive.

I know what you mean about the open spaces. That area is going to be rough to search because of all of the low lying brush.

The search dogs indicated they lost her scent right at the driveway of her home. That makes me think that a 'friend' may have picked her up that morning.

When my DD was 15 we had many fights over her skipping the bus stop and riding to school with older friends. The school bus stop was a block away from our house. But while walking that block she was always running into older friends who would stop and offer her a ride to school instead. It drove me crazy because when I left fro work and drove past the bus stop she wouldn't be there! Which would freak me out and i would start calling her cell--which she wouldn't want to answer because she was riding in a car with
older friends---UUGGHHHH. We had many battles over that issue.

So it makes me wonder if it wasn't someone she knew that picked her up. Also, when older kids pick you up, they drag you along to other situations. The older kids with cars tend to skip first period and go to breakfast or worse,go smoke a joint before school. Or they skip the whole day and go to the beach instead. My daughter went along with the beach day once and was grounded for quite awhile for that one. I think Morgan Hill is a straight shot East from Santa Cruz/Monterey area.

Several times she mentions suicide. She recently lost a little friend to cancer, she was doing an essay on depression about a boy whose sister committed suicide and her phone was found near her OLD high school?

I am worried she has harmed HERSELF!

--LE is interviewing students/friends at her former high school--her phone was found close to her home.

http://wap.ktvu.com/wap/news/text.j...=-1&ith=0&title=Top+Story&headtitle=Top+Story

The cell phone of a missing Morgan Hill teen was found close to where she was last seen.

The family's confusion and worry intensified Sunday with the discovery of Lamar's cell phone, tracked by its electronic ping. Police found her phone in a field a few miles from her home alongside a road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie