Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know- I just found it odd...me :blushing: and my imagination

Concerning the male body found:

Yes, I went the same direction as you did thinking there might be a connection to SL. All I found was that there was a argument between mother and son. Then I found a statement made by the mother abouting hating what drugs do to people.

90Nine, IMO Sierra's case is similar to Christina Marie Williams abduction. Both petite Asian American girls, around the same age. Christina was abducted in 1998 in Seaside, about 1 hour away from MH.She was walking her dog one evening. Her body was found 7 months later,in an area which had previously been searched at least twice.Not far from her home. In Christina's case, an eyewitness reported seeing her in a vehicle with two latino guys.The eyewitness said she looked very scared. A good police sketch was made,but, LE seemingly had a poi in the case.It never quite made sense...

I almost think it could be the same two guys ...

Great connection! I think it could DEFINITELY be 2 guys!! One in the car, one behind the bushes to the side of the house. As she reaches the end of the driveway get her right into the car.... The only thing I don't like is that's a LOOOOONG time for 2 men to work together. 14 years?

90Nine, IMO Sierra's case is similar to Christina Marie Williams abduction. Both petite Asian American girls, around the same age. Christina was abducted in 1998 in Seaside, about 1 hour away from MH.She was walking her dog one evening. Her body was found 7 months later,in an area which had previously been searched at least twice.Not far from her home. In Christina's case, an eyewitness reported seeing her in a vehicle with two latino guys.The eyewitness said she looked very scared. A good police sketch was made,but, LE seemingly had a poi in the case.It never quite made sense...

Interesting that you say this. There was a case covered on ID where the woman disappeared (although after going out to a club or bar) and she was found only 3 miles away from where she disappeared - many years later, after a huge search. They also found multiple grave sites in the same location they found this woman. But never found this during the search. I hope this case won't go down this way.

This has been an interesting one with regards to organized vs. disorganized. Generally speaking, this term referrs to serial killers and not generally sex offenders.

Organized killers generally start out as disorganized and as they continue, they develop start to develop their pattern (what gets them off, MO, adbuction method, sexual sadism).

http://www.forensicpsychiatry.ca/paraphilia/sadism.htm

http://harfordmedlegal.typepad.com/forensics_talk/profiling_rapists.html

A rapist, stalker or sex offender is not necessarily a sexual sadist (hope this makes sense). Or sociopath or psychopath. The vicimology is important in determining these things. The vicimology at this point is hard to assess and determine the offender at this point because as far as we know there are no similar events/abductions that are similar.

So in theory, an organized killer could start out as a rapist (and there are different types of rapists) or a sex offender (lewd acts, molestation, etc).

Also, a sociopath can be anyone of these, but a sexual psycopath or psycopath generally is an organized killer.

So I don't think this person is an organized killer. It's hard to tell at this point, but I'm leaning towards sex offender who is starting to take his level as an offender to more complex level, but not yet organized...and may never be. Or, things just got out of control.

But they don't necessarily have to have a record if they have never been caught. This could very well be the first time someone has done this, or someone who is taking this to a next psychological sadistic level.

There is also the triad to consider with the offender if they are a killer: animal torture/killing, fire and wetting the bed past the ago of 6 or so..up to 12+. And that would indicate an organized killer or disorganized moving to organized.

So in general - disorganized is usually less experienced in his/her killing and methodolgy. Then the victimology is also essential with solving these crimes.

I hope this makes sense.

Disorganized offenders do not morph in to organized offenders. This criminal social classification system (organized or disorganized) is based upon the offender’s personality and personalities remain fairly constant over time.

Psychopathy is a syndrome. This means that it has numerous and varying symptoms/features. Not all psychopaths possess the same traits. They cannot all be labeled as sparrows or geese (disorganized or organized). For example, many psychopaths are very careless (not organized) in the way they treat everyone including themselves. Many are also very impulsive (a personality trait of a disorganized offender).

Page 10-11.
http://iris.lib.neu.edu/cgi/viewcon...characteristics organized offender site:.edu"

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Didn't find the sketch, but I did find this article about a similar abduction attempt in Petaluma, roughly 100 miles to the North of MH.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/1999/01/16/MN53564.DTL&ao=all

Disorganized offenders do not morph in to organized offenders. This criminal social classification system (organized or disorganized) is based upon the offender’s personality and personalities remain fairly constant over time.

Psychopathy is a syndrome. This means that it has numerous and varying symptoms/features. Not all psychopaths possess the same traits. They cannot all be labeled as sparrows or geese (disorganized or organized). For example, many psychopaths are very careless (not organized) in the way they treat everyone including themselves. Many are also very impulsive (a personality trait of a disorganized offender).

Page 10-11.
http://iris.lib.neu.edu/cgi/viewcon...characteristics organized offender site:.edu"

Pensfan

I'm sorry - I have to disagree. I understand what you are saying, but it is impossible to say that they do or don't. Case history shows differently. It's a progression sometimes, sometimes not. My education say that's not the case. And it makes sense. But we all have different experience academically and on the job. I can give examples if you'd like?

I don't want to give this person any credit for originality or creativity.
But just thinking outside the box here. Wayyyyyyy outside.

They could have taken her clothing only and put it in the type of water they are searching. And knew they would be spending time looking for her in bodies of water that some of us are having problems with as far as how to submerged her in it. They could be watching and laughing as they see the LEOS go on there fishing expeditions as they call it in there mind.

ALL MOO AND SPECULATION.

I have thought of that. I think whoever this is he is watching and reading like mad about the case. I can see him sitting there laughing his evil head off knowing they are looking in places that he knows she isn't in. If they get close I think he will run or maybe he is already way out of the area.

But I thought that he may have taken her to one of these type ponds but not the ones they are searching in and the purse and her clothing got thrown on the ground close to the water's edge and the lab found organisms on her clothing or purse that thrive in these type of ponds.

IMO

Page 10-11.

Pensfan

I should re-phrase. Psychopathy is a syndrom. But they can progress in their psychopathy to become organized from the onset of the first victim. I hope that is a better explanation of what I am trying to say. Some are all out with their sadistic offenses, but they generally progress and become more refined, feeding their psycopathy to what ultimately is what defines them. Bad verbiage, but I hope that makes sense. So yes, you are right, but it starts out differently, but they are still a psychopath.

Great connection! I think it could DEFINITELY be 2 guys!! One in the car, one behind the bushes to the side of the house. As she reaches the end of the driveway get her right into the car.... The only thing I don't like is that's a LOOOOONG time for 2 men to work together. 14 years?

I agree about the time frame. However, I think they probably went to Mexico after Christina was murdered. Who knows what they did down there,if that is what happened. Even though they looked nothing alike (based on the sketch ), they could be related. That might explain them staying together... MOO Kind of like Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono... JMO

I'm sorry - I have to disagree. I understand what you are saying, but it is impossible to say that they do or don't. Case history shows differently. It's a progression sometimes, sometimes not. My education say that's not the case. And it makes sense. But we all have different experience academically and on the job. I can give examples if you'd like?

I agree with you 90Nine. Practice makes perfect, I say. While they may start out as disorganized the more crimes they commit the more they know what to do. I dont have any professional knowledge in this field but it just makes common sense to me.

I have read some articles about serial killers and some said it just became so easy to kill someone and get away with.

Most gets better at something if they do things repetitously.

Now of course not all do because they are just disorganized fly by the seat of their pants personalities. I would think that this type would be caught more often than one who is organized and methodical or shall I say... caught sooner than the ones who have murdered multiple people some spanning decades.

IMO

I have thought of that. I think whoever this is he is watching and reading like mad about the case. I can see him sitting there laughing his evil head off knowing they are looking in places that he knows she isn't in. If they get close I think he will run or maybe he is already way out of the area.

But I thought that he may have taken her to one of these type ponds but not the ones they are searching in and the purse and her clothing got thrown on the ground close to the water's edge and the lab found organisms on her clothing or purse that thrive in these type of ponds.

IMO

Never know they could be reading here right now .

I agree with you 90Nine. Practice makes perfect, I say. While they may start out as disorganized the more crimes they commit the more they know what to do. I dont have any professional knowledge in this field but it just makes common sense to me.

I have read some articles about serial killers and some said it just became so easy to kill someone and get away with.

Most gets better at something if they do things repetitously.

Now of course not all do because they are just disorganized fly by the seat of their pants personalities. I would think that this type would be caught more often than one who is organized and methodical or shall I say... caught sooner than the ones who have murdered multiple people some spanning decades.

IMO

That's my experience and training as well.
Sorry for my spelling (when will we get spell check on here lol). I'm exhausted!!

But as I mentioned, I think I misunderstood what Pensfan was saying.

I would imagine looking at recent parolees would be routine...?

I am more worried about those that may have absconded from another state and no one can locate them. That is how Duncan was able to slither into Idaho and the police there didnt have a thing on him being on the lam from his homestate.

I know how slow the government is about updating and entering information and making sure each state is aware the people have absconded.

Even in Florida the parole office thought Couey lived with his other sister who had no children living there but they never knew he had violated and was living with in yards of minor children until it was way too late for Jessica.

IMO

A smart one would.

Remember how Cesar Laurean was keeping up with the news on Maria Lauterbach before he was arrested?

I dont know for sure but I have read that some have even posted on MBs. Now that is absolutely scary as heck!:what:

I think Sierra's monster is keeping up with everything too.

IMO

Did he drown in the pond accidentally?

Investigators said they do not suspect foul play nor suicide in Hardy's death. The pond is only about chest-high and 30 feet wide.

Im confused. He left after an argument, but didnt commit suicide (if its only chest high then it is probably very hard to commit suicide in that pond anyway) and no one killed him. So, was he drunk and fell or something?

There are 2371 RSO's in Santa Clara County. Many are listed as transient and in violation. I beleive if you are considered transient you have to check in every so often with LE. This would make it difficult if LE has tried to investigate all sex offenders in the county. As far as the RV park goes, I would think when you checked in, they would record you license plate number? You would most likely have to show ID and fill out paperwork. They may even check to see if you are on the registry? If so, this would make it a bit easier for LE to know who has come and gone from there. Here is the list of RSO's in Santa Clara County
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/pro...&id=&docountycitylist=2&OFDTYPE=&lang=ENGLISH

----------
If the DNA is of a person not registered in the data bank, then no problem...

Unless they already have a suspect in mind or will have in the near future and do a DNA check on maybe a cigarette butt, or coffee cup that has been disguarded. There are plenty of ways that the FBI can work. I'm not putting anything past them at this point. Look how BTK aka Dennis Rader was caught. His daughter went to the doctors for a pap smear and they did familiar DNA on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member