Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAN JOSE -- A man was found dead in Guadalupe River on Saturday morning, police said.
The man, whose name is being withheld until is family is notified, was in his 50s, Officer Jose Garcia said.
There were no apparent signs of foul play but authorities are investigating to determine his cause of death, Garcia said.
About 10:30 a.m., volunteers who were cleaning the river and its banks discovered the body between West Julian and West Santa Clara streets, near HP Pavilion, police said.
They called authorities, and members of the San Jose Search and Rescue Team retrieved the body from the river, which flows through the heart of downtown San Jose.
Check back later for more details.

http://www.mercurynews.com/top-stories/ci_20662903/body-found-guadalupe-river-san-jose

false alarm in regard to Sierra

Quitting cheer midseason is unheard of because entire routines rely on everyone..lifts, dance etc. That would explain the animosity . It is clear that the cheer team got over it. They have been at all events, tied pink ribbons everywhere, fundraised etc. I know that after Sierra quit several others did too .

This is my first post ive been reading literally since the case began. I think somevody else mentioned sierra going missing on their birthday.. Mine was near by as well. I think that and the fact that morgan hill is within my area. i usually dont keep up with cases but whener strange occurances happen in one area in sucha Short period of time really scares me. And when i say one area i mean because these kidnappings and murders happening in northern california are literally all within a 30 min drive at LEAST from me. Oakland and the east bay tO walnut creek/san jose is not a far dri middle class subarb i literally have the Bay Area in my backyard. Ive never really been worried about my safety or of my families until recently. Its really Close to home. anyway this is def. Not related to the case but ive done some astrology info on sierra and shes a libra. Im 19 and many libra male and females im familiar with are always the trendsetters of their peers! Sierra really seemed so intelligent and strongi really hope she makes it home.

my post had a lot of.typos vut basically i live very close and morganhill /san jose / walnut creek is all very close when u think about it

Has it ever been revealed why Sierra moved from Fremont to Morgan Hill? What type of crowd was she hanging out with? Good kids? Gangsta kids? Or? Do we know?

Nothing reliable.

O/T: in reading Keith LaMar's interview, it struck me that perhaps Marlene lived in the house with Steve and Sierra in Fremont, instead of just Sierra, prior to the move to Morgan Hill. There was a year when Steve was incarcerated. They may have been together as a convenience when he was released from serving his sentence. MOO.

Has it ever been revealed why Sierra moved from Fremont to Morgan Hill? What type of crowd was she hanging out with? Good kids? Gangsta kids? Or? Do we know?

:seeya: That seems to be "top secret, classified information" ...

:waitasec: JMO but I am not sure WHY it is such a "big secret" ... I mean it could be relevant to WHY Sierra is missing ...

JMO and MOO ...

:moo:

This is my first post ive been reading literally since the case began. I think somevody else mentioned sierra going missing on their birthday.. Mine was near by as well. I think that and the fact that morgan hill is within my area. i usually dont keep up with cases but whener strange occurances happen in one area in sucha Short period of time really scares me. And when i say one area i mean because these kidnappings and murders happening in northern california are literally all within a 30 min drive at LEAST from me. Oakland and the east bay tO walnut creek/san jose is not a far dri middle class subarb i literally have the Bay Area in my backyard. Ive never really been worried about my safety or of my families until recently. Its really Close to home. anyway this is def. Not related to the case but ive done some astrology info on sierra and shes a libra. Im 19 and many libra male and females im familiar with are always the trendsetters of their peers! Sierra really seemed so intelligent and strongi really hope she makes it home.

Hello and :Welcome1:

:wagon:

SAN JOSE -- A man was found dead in Guadalupe River on Saturday morning, police said.
The man, whose name is being withheld until is family is notified, was in his 50s, Officer Jose Garcia said.
There were no apparent signs of foul play but authorities are investigating to determine his cause of death, Garcia said.
About 10:30 a.m., volunteers who were cleaning the river and its banks discovered the body between West Julian and West Santa Clara streets, near HP Pavilion, police said.
They called authorities, and members of the San Jose Search and Rescue Team retrieved the body from the river, which flows through the heart of downtown San Jose.
Check back later for more details.

http://www.mercurynews.com/top-stories/ci_20662903/body-found-guadalupe-river-san-jose

false alarm in regard to Sierra

There are many homeless people that live along the river down in that area.

i recall some people saying that the scent dogs are not always 100% accurate. so it's possible they were wrong about Sierra's scent not being near where the bag was found. especially since she could have only been there a short amount of time. a possible reason for even going to that shed would be to have a private place to change clothes. i guess a part of me still wants to believe she ran away. her tweets indicate she definitely thought about it. and no prior history doesn't mean much to me, there's a first time for everything. i remember being confused by early articles stating that mom, boyfriend and dad passed polygraph tests - i couldn't/can't figure out why her sister was not included (considering she is an adult). if anyone knows a simple explanation for this? i can only imagine that a sister-sister bond is an extremely strong one.

It's true that there is a first time for everything but running away is a really complicated thing for a teen to figure out. It is very, very, very rare for a teen runaway to stay away for more than a few days during a first time attempt.

There's a lot to figure out: transportation, shelter, food, hygiene, income, establishing a new social circle and not getting caught.

We don't know if DL has been given a polygraph or not. If she hasn't been given a polygraph yet, I would imagine it's because she's going to college and probably has roommates, so the vast amount of each day and night has other people to account for it.

If she has roommates at college, then she doesn't have a place to hide Sierra. Even if DL is working, I doubt she makes enough to support a runaway sister plus pay her own bills.

It's true that there is a first time for everything but running away is a really complicated thing for a teen to figure out. It is very, very, very rare for a teen runaway to stay away for more than a few days during a first time attempt.

There's a lot to figure out: transportation, shelter, food, hygiene, income, establishing a new social circle and not getting caught.

We don't know if DL has been given a polygraph or not. If she hasn't been given a polygraph yet, I would imagine it's because she's going to college and probably has roommates, so the vast amount of each day and night has other people to account for it.

If she has roommates at college, then she doesn't have a place to hide Sierra. Even if DL is working, I doubt she makes enough to support a runaway sister plus pay her own bills.

i didn't think DL was involved in any way. just maybe she knew that SL wanted to run away, maybe they had discussed it at some point. and extremely far fetched, but maybe Sierra threatened suicide if DL ever told. just so frustrating to not have even the tiniest bit of news! praying for her nightly.

Nothing reliable.

O/T: in reading Keith LaMar's interview, it struck me that perhaps Marlene lived in the house with Steve and Sierra in Fremont, instead of just Sierra, prior to the move to Morgan Hill. There was a year when Steve was incarcerated. They may have been together as a convenience when he was released from serving his sentence. MOO.

I find it very telling that there has been such little information of any sort coming out surrounding Sierra's life in Fremont. This only leads me to two conclusions:
1. LE knows who did this and has warned all concerned not to make any comments whatsoever
2. This was a deed carried out by an "organization" and people are scared witless to say anything, or won't out of allegiance to the organization.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at the father's conviction as a RSO, the timeline of his incarceration, Sierra's move and subsequent disapearance. I can't help wonder why in heaven's name her mother chose to move her in with her and a boyfriend. After a traumatic event like having your father incarcerated for sex offenses, one would think it would have been better to live by themselves and let life stabalize. It's hard to focus on the needs of a teenage daughter when you are sparking up a romance with a boyfriend. (JMO!!) - but really had to say that.

Finally, in my heart, I think this was an act of retaliation. And if it was by an "organization", no one will ever speak. They just won't. I think way back to the "Daper Don" Gotti. Remember when the neighbor accidentally ran over his son and killed him? Remember how the neighbor mysteriously disappeared never to be seen again? Just sayin....

http://newsblaze.com/story/20120321125105kays.nb/topstory.html

WOW Published: March 21, 2012.. it just became march 20th for me so im not sure where this website bloggers are located.

"Her mother left for work before Sierra supposedly left for school, so no one actually saw her leave her home. Well, maybe someone did? The school bus driver does know for sure she never got on the bus. I heard something about her last text message coming from a Seven Eleven, but I didn't quite get the scoop on this relevant bit. Where is this 7- 11 in relation to her home? What time was the text sent? If this is true, it's a good clue."

has anyone else heard this? first ive heard of it. im curious where the source for that bit of info originated??

these writers are from all over.. i believe that news website is only a website not an actual company. they seem really into the truth and against censored news.. so it seems credible

WOW Published: March 21, 2012.. it just became march 20th for me so im not sure where this website bloggers are located.

"Her mother left for work before Sierra supposedly left for school, so no one actually saw her leave her home. Well, maybe someone did? The school bus driver does know for sure she never got on the bus. I heard something about her last text message coming from a Seven Eleven, but I didn't quite get the scoop on this relevant bit. Where is this 7- 11 in relation to her home? What time was the text sent? If this is true, it's a good clue."

has anyone else heard this? first ive heard of it. im curious where the source for that bit of info originated??

The writer didn't bother to do any research before jumping to conclusions - Sierra's text was sent at 7:11am, not at a 7-11.

Honestly, there's no reporting in that piece, only an axe to grind that Sierra seemed (in the writer's eyes) to make a good example for - that being 'over involvement in social media is dangerous'. That is obviously a legitimate concern, but I really wish the writer had bothered to take more than a cursory look at Sierra's case before using it.

All JMO

ETA - it's now May 20, not March 20 - that piece was published two months ago.

ETA 2 - sorry if the first ETA comes across as a rude type of correction - that's not my intention, as I make goofs with dates all the time myself, and appreciate it when people correct me.

It was printed March 21st, not May 20th. I have kept up with the case and have never heard of the text coming from the 7-11 before.

yeaa noticed all this after.. oops i thought it was too ironic the text and date were both 7/11 and then i saw another website with the same exact article. lol sorry

So, here's another crazy coincidence. The youtube video of the dance competition was from 1/21/12. So, I went to that day of Sierra's Twitter account to see if she said anything about going to a dance competition, and on that day she had a pretty hardcore argument with one of her teammates (says in the argument that she only knows Sierra from 'cheer' and only for a couple months). The other girl says Sierra thinks she is hard and talks about her wearing an Oakland sweatshirt. It's pretty ugly. And from then on out is when Sierra makes the tweets about people hating on her.

I wonder if talent scouts/agents ever come to these cheer/dance competitions in search of prospective clients? I know that world is competitive, but I don't know much about it. I also wonder if a perv could pose as something he's not at a competition like that ... or just hang in the audience and later track a girl down and try to "sign" her, etc.

When I was a teen, one of my close friends was beautifully photogenic (like Sierra). A local photographer asked to "shoot" her in his darkroom. Stupidly, she said yes. He made a move on her but backed off when she freaked out.

Sierra being bullied, especially combined with the move to MH, may have made her vulnerable to something like that. You'd like to think that she'd share such a thing with her mom, but I'm not sure how close they were. ???

I still feel that she may have willingly got in a car that morning, just not expecting what happened next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz