Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know what folding her clothes neatly and putting them in the bag indicates. Do you think he made her do it or did he do it? just wondering.

It could have been that Sierra had changed out of those clothes before leaving the house and folded them neatly herself, putting them into the bag for returning home??? Perhaps, she wore different clothing at school than what she wore at home??? Some kids don't want their parents to see them in certain clothing.

Thank you! :)

Then, to me, it means that there's a good possibility that Sierra wasn't tasered into the car. If it would leave someone flopping around for a half hour with one zap, her bags etc., likely would have been dropped right there, where he tasered her/dust etc., would have been found on the bag.

He also likely would have been lifting a writhing dead weight into the car. That is not a big car. The side of van...maybe...but, not that vehicle....just imo.

there are different variations of stun guns....some stronger than others.
So, he could have used a stun gun.

maybe she wasn't nude while in the car and he placed that bag there after he did whatever he did.

I think that is exactly what he did. After he had already disposed of Sierra's body he gathered up all of her pesonal items and then dumped them were they were found.

SS did say Sierra's medication was also found in her bag too. Another clear indication that Sierra wasnt the one who discarded her personal possessions.

He threw them out because he knows Sierra is no longer in need of any medication or clothing.:(

Originally Posted by rpgman
http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/raw-...-garcia/vHPHb/

I don't think he was arrested, like someone mentioned in the last thread in that wife beater shirt.

If you notice his mug shot, he has a red shirt on and in the raw video, the reporter asks one of the Det's if this man is the man in the Lamar disappearance and that Det is carrying a bag, that looks like it contains some more of his cloths.

I just think they needed to take pictures of maybe tattoos on his body and they took both shirts off and he only put one back on.
He was arrested, he is in the system. The link is on the last thread. He is being held on NO BAIL murder charge as well as kidnapping.

I think rpgman meant the part I bolded. Move the unbolded part to the end of the sentence, or put a comma after "thread" and it may be more obvious.

Seems like the local kids would have known about the abandoned shed for a place to party/hang out (which is how he knew). I think Sierra would be in a similar location - a place known to the local kids as a place that is isolated enough that they feel safe to drink/party it up. MOO.

It could have been that Sierra had changed out of those clothes before leaving the house and folded them neatly herself, putting them into the bag for returning home??? Perhaps, she wore different clothing at school than what she wore at home??? Some kids don't want their parents to see them in certain clothing.

I think Marlene has known all along these were the clothing that Sierra was wearing that morning. That is why when asked about it she wouldnt answer and said she did not want to impede the investigation.

IMO

I think that is exactly what he did. After he had already disposed of Sierra's body he gathered up all of her pesonal items and then dumped them were they were found.

SS did say Sierra's medication was also found in her bag too. Another clear indication that Sierra wasnt the one who discarded her personal possessions.

He threw them out because he knows Sierra is no longer in need of any medication or clothing.:(

I agree, but it was very dumb move (thank the Lord) on his part.
Glad he's not smart.

BBM
Agree since there was no trace of Sierra at the shed, including tracking dogs that checked there as well.

Garcia-Torres attended Central High School in Morgan Hill and lives in a trailer park in the city with his mother, wife and baby, neighbors said. Several "Missing" flyers of Sierra are posted around the park, including one on a lamp post 25 yards from Garcia-Torres' home.

The Garcia-Torres property is strewn with garbage, baby strollers and sippy cups. No one was home Wednesday morning.

Elizabeth Ruano, 19, who lives in the trailer next door, said police had searched the property a few weeks ago.

She said Garcia-Torres and his family are quiet and keep to themselves. However, that was not the case with Garcia-Torres' previous home.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/05/22/BA1P1OLN18.DTL#ixzz1vcXFamf3

BBM
Agree since there was not trace of Sierra at the shed, including tracking dogs that checked there as well.

LE said today that SAR found the bag so we don't know that for sure (in other words her scent ended at the driveway...but we haven't heard if they picked up on scent in other places.. they have been so tight lipped I am sure we won't as well)

I understood the dna was on her clothes or whatever was in her bag. That was my impression. jmo

I agree, but it was very dumb move (thank the Lord) on his part.
Glad he's not smart.

Thank goodness a lot of criminals arent smart. If they all were then there may be more who get away with things like this.

But he may be smarter than we think because I am convinced he has sexually assaulted others before and may have even killed the victims and got away with it until he made mistakes in Sierra's case.

IMO

All of his known victims were attacked in March is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74