Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did he take her at the end of her driveway? Or was she walking along the street to her bus stop?

Since he was on 24 hr survellience and they arrested him in the Safeway parking lot, and they admitted they arrested him for public safety . . . I think they believe he was in the process of attempting to commit another kidnapping and attempted rape and/or murder.

Interesting that the 41-43 missing young girls - did any of them go missing from their cars? Were their cars found @ safeway or somewhere else? Seems his MO was to jump in the back seat of a car to stun gun and then attack the 3 other victims @ safeway, he must have been getting bolder to abduct Sierra on her way to a bus stop (no car to hide in).

Maybe the different MO is because he did not have a car of his own at the time the earlier assualts occurred.

What I find strange, but I correlate really awfully sometimes, the attacks started around 2 years ago in this area, correct?

His first child is a year and a half years old + 9 months = a little over 2 years.

no, a little over 3 years. March 2009 is when the Safeway assaults occurred.

ABC / KGO is reporting that searchers are now searching in the water at Uvas Reservoir, 8 miles south of Sierra's home.

Did I not see this image of the lake on his MS page? I've lost the link.

Attachments

• uvas_res.jpg
    uvas_res.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 68
Wenwe4 that is exactly what I would think, and the "space" between his front teeth is a Dead give-a-way. Why no one came forward really bothers me--why would people who knew him not come forward. I mean it's like no one wants to get involved.

Also with regards to the taser or stun gun. In the first reports it was mentioned there was urine found on the clothes. Anyone know if these weapons cause loss of bladder control in victims? If so wonder if this is what caused that evidence?

Well, so far I have heard/seen 3 people who do not believe it is him. From article above, Momma, who lives with him says she doesn't believe he is involved *even though brother and father have been huge trouble makers*, sister says he had no motive so he isn't involved (just saw her talk on NBC local news), and co-worker from the Deli doesn't think he could have done this.... And all these people know he has been arrested.

I'm so interested to know what physical evidence they have that they can't release yet. I have to admit my first thought after reading her tweets etc. that was that maybe she met and was messing around with this older guy and went with him willingly, maybe that would explain DNA evidence. Of course if that was the case, he'd be singing like a bird now facing murder charges. I guess I'm just looking for some way to hold out hope that instead of a murder victim, she is a scared troubled teen. :( Still praying they find her safe, but fear the worst. Seems pretty hopeless now that the other assaults seem so strongly to be linked. And it seems like they are searching really specific areas after getting him in custody.
My daughter will be 15 next week..she hates that I don't even let her walk 3 blocks to the gas station alone to get a soda because she says we live in a "good" neighborhood. She gets mad that I let my almost 17 yr old, 6 foot 1 son go alone...but I believe the risk is so much greater for these teen girls who think they are so safe.

I understood the dna was on her clothes or whatever was in her bag. That was my impression. jmo

It's hard to tell isn't it? I heard the sheriff say "on her property" so, that could have meant just her bag or...it could have meant the clothes inside of the bag as well???

It might also mean that because the bag was in his car at some point or another, it had DNA evidence on it??? Hard to say/tell what is what from that statement. :(

Been spending my morning catching up on the reading here. Not surprised by the outcome but very saddened by it. Was sure hoping for a miracle. I said to my daughter just yesterday morning, the news has been very quiet about Sierra, I bet we hear something big from LE very soon. Wow, did they do a fantastic job on this case.

I thought LE had already ruled out the attempted abduction in SJ as being related? Whatever the case, I'm glad this guy is off the streets. I am absolutely disgusted with his smugness, his sisters defense (although I understand it would be hard to accept), and the fact that he has a daughter and a pregnant wife.

My thoughts will be with the Lamar family and Sierra's friends during this difficult time, I hope this Uvas search brings up something that will give them some closure.

All JMO

Sure seems like someone has said something since they seem to be searching a specific area.

I have no doubt this is going down like it did in the Westerfield case and the DA/LE is telling Torres or his attorney if he doesnt tell them where Sierra's body is located they are going to see he gets death.

IMO

Well, so far I have heard/seen 3 people who do not believe it is him. From article above, Momma, who lives with him says she doesn't believe he is involved *even though brother and father have been huge trouble makers*, sister says he had no motive so he isn't involved (just saw her talk on NBC local news), and co-worker from the Deli doesn't think he could have done this.... And all these people know he has been arrested.

figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member