Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. Way more info than what they showed on television. On tv, they just showed part of this interview.

IMO, one of the strangest wordings is referring to Sierra as "not coming up yet". Now I can't purport to know what the sister meant by this phrasing, maybe she meant not being found yet, but wow does it take on new meaning when you hear that they are searching in ponds again. So strange, and just my opinion.

I noticed the same thing while watching that and noted it in a post, very strange thing to say in light of the water search that's going on right now.

Wonder is it that trailer park where 2 witnesses came forward about suspicious late night activity at like 4am that we discussed?

In one of the videos he was cooking something in what looked like a bottle cap over something. I've never seen pot cooked like that but who knows these days.

Willow I think that was a hookah. Typically used to smoke shisha which is a tobacco blend. But sometimes people use them to smoke pot too.

MySpace Account
Animal Photos

Perhaps, an animal lover or perhaps, an early red flag.

Captions beneath a few animal photos:

#6: "Sh-- happens"-fallen log on top of dead ?beaver?

#7: "Blood" - a dead don't-know-what (bat?)

#9: "Not my falt [sp]" - small, dead bird in palm of a hand

Also, photo of a live frog (#8) and a live newborn kitten (#15)- both alive, but they are small creatures.

http://www.myspace.com/303044008

So from his vids it's obvious that he smokes pot. Is that crack in the pipe though? That's not the way a pot smoker would usually smoke. Just wondering if he's crackhead too.

I was thinking the same thing about the pot but, I'm not sure that it's him doing the crack. Not even sure if it is crack either. BUT...kind of makes me wonder if there was any connection to Sierra's mentioning pot on her Twitter and the idea that maybe, there was some connection to him by way of selling/supplying?

I just got back from a trip to my local Safeway. Most of the workers were wearing light brown short sleeve shirts with maroon or black aprons over them, both with the little red Safeway "S" logo on them. Some were dressed in other clothes, like in the Sushi department, or Jamba Juice station, or in their own clothes... None were wearing red polo shirts, not even the manager(s).

Your grocery store has a JAMBA JUICE station? I'm moving to Cali. lol

This guy reminds me of Ryan Brunn who murdered a 7 year old girl in Canton, Ga. He was also young, had no known priors - but investigators later found some molestations had occurred. His family & associates also insisted on his innocence. And his eyes are empty like Antolin Garcia-Torres. Brunn confessed for a life sentence & committed suicide his first day in prison.

MySpace Account
Animal Photos

Perhaps, an animal lover or perhaps, an early red flag.

Captions beneath a few animal photos:

#6: "Sh-- happens"-fallen log on top of dead ?beaver?

#7: "Blood" - a dead don't-know-what (bat?)

#9: "Not my falt [sp]" - small, dead bird in palm of a hand

Also, photo of a live frog (#8) and a live newborn kitten (#15)- both alive, but they are small creatures.

http://www.myspace.com/303044008

Wtf? So...he's really twisted and creepy.

Honestly, I think the sister is trying to justify it in her head. But I think it came off just slightly disrespectful with the repeated "There is no body"...."The alleged crime, because there is no body". I wonder why they think he was arrested then.

and another snip:

Quote:
Garcia-Torres has a wife and 1-1/2-year-old daughter, and his wife is three months pregnant, his sister said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_20681237/sister-sierra-lamar-suspect-says-its-not-him

This sounds a bit "out there" but it looks like he goes on "sprees" when his wife gets pregnant. If she is 3 months along now, he probably knew on March 16. And if the other child is 18 months old, and we add 9 months gestation, we are looking at about the same timing, relative to the pregnancy. (someone up-thread suggested his attacks seem to occur in March, but this is also something that ties it to March).

I followed this case closely in the first couple weeks but dropped off after that. My heart broke as I felt this case would end like so many others here at Websleuths....with years and years of not knowing.

I stopped by thank everyone who had continued to track this case. I have been that person many times and know the mixture of joy and sadness that you must be feeling. You almost feel like you "own" the case...and that the victim is known to you personally.

Kudos to all the detectives and law enforcement agents who pursued this case tirelessly. I'm amazed....and was so stunned to see an arrest had been made. Thanks to LE for all they did and continue to do for those who are helpless this sad world.

Willow I think that was a hookah. Typically used to smoke shisha which is a tobacco blend. But sometimes people use them to smoke pot too.

Thanks, It was strange though that he was cooking something over it instead of smoking directly from it, don't you think?

I watched the presser with the Sherrif and I have to wonder if they found a video tape of her murder. She is so sure Sierra is dead and I would bet he video taped it, or there was enough blood in that car to indicate death.

I watched the presser with the Sherrif and I have to wonder if they found a video tape of her murder. She is so sure Sierra is dead and I would bet he video taped it, or there was enough blood in that car to indicate death.

Didn't she say no blood was found?

This guy reminds me of Ryan Brunn who murdered a 7 year old girl in Canton, Ga. He was also young, had no known priors - but investigators later found some molestations had occurred. His family & associates also insisted on his innocence. And his eyes are empty like Antolin Garcia-Torres. Brunn confessed for a life sentence & committed suicide his first day in prison.

One of the things I found most interesting was what SS said in the PC today.

That the FBI said the suspect wouldn't be a registered SO and they were right.

IMO

I have been to Morgan Hill a few times stopping to eat or go to a few thrift stores on the way up north or back down and I thought it was such a nice area- very nice houses and new shopping centers. This is so heartbreaking. I am sorry, Sierra, that this happened to you and that there are people like this in the world- none of us will ever forget you, wish you could still be all up on twitter acting silly with friends and making plans. Rest in peace.

They have tried missing body cases without any forensic evidence at all and won.

In fact I cant remember a missing body case where the Prosecutor lost the case.

They take into consideration all the overwhelming CE that points to Sierra no longer being alive combined with any other evidence they have uncovered. They dont need to find blood to make their case.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member