Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They stated that a perp will return to an area he is confortable with. Has this area been searched? I mean the 2009 incident in the orchards.

I also feel like he has some experience with this. As for being a mama's boy, I'm not so sure that isn't all an act (or just lies/denial on the families behalf). A true sociopath is a master at mimicking "normal" behaviors and facial expressions. They learn early on how they should react to certain social situations and he would do what was expected of him.

IF AGT is guilty of more crimes than Sierra, I highly doubt he cares what he puts anyone through, including his own family. The only person AGT cares about, is AGT.

Disclaimer: I am aware that a person can have Antisocial Personality Disorder and become a functional, non-murdering member of society, but my own personal opinion is, this does not apply to AGT.

All JMO

Excellent observations and described so well in a book I'm currently reading.

The Sociopath Next Door - Martha Stout, Ph.D.

Pulled from the previous thread:

Also, link from the previous thread:

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...describes-attempted-abduction-daughter-willow

One poster pointed out that all of these girls were born in the month of May. A strange coincidence, but I don't think the abductor would know this information ahead of time. I feel like it is purely coincidence.

But did anyone notice the day of the week these incidences occurred? Two out of three (the one in 2010 was on a Thursday) of the above missing cases were on a Friday, AND the linked incident is on a Friday, AND Sierra's was abducted on a Friday.

Sorry if this has been pointed out before. I cannot keep up around here!

Food for thought.

:twocents:

ETA: The three incidents in 2009 happened on a Thursday in March. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but it seems like he used to favor Thursdays 2009-2010, but now he likes Fridays.

Also ETA: It seems that if AGT is linked to the stun gun case, then he for sure can be linked to the case where the woman got away in her car. They happened in the same parking lot just minutes apart...

Maybe his wife works on Friday and worked on Thusdays before.

this would maybe give him more freedom to roam on those days?:what:
JMO

Okay here is my thought I keep forgetting to mention.

Those attacks at safeway and LE waiting to arrest him. It is said they felt they had enough info to go after him but the DA wanted to wait.

Being that he was arrested at Safeway, I wonder if he was on the prowl again and they knew it. Beacause it has been said that he no longer works there. And if he does work there and has been, the LE must have felt very threatend that he was ready to strike.
MOO

Maybe his wife works on Friday and worked on Thusdays before.

this would maybe give him more freedom to roam on those days?:what:
JMO

I actually heard on the news or read that he has fridays off and he would go fishing.!!

Hi! I'm new to posting, but have been reading as much of your posts as I can. Has anyone seen this: http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=7173358 ? Sounds a lot like his MO. Says he has a slight build, but this was also years ago.

Also, I checked the FB page for the wife, but it's all set to private. How are you all seeing her posts?

THANKS!

Look where it is on the map. I saw it yesterday and it's right across the street from Live Oak High school and right near the Safeways.

Okay here is my thought I keep forgetting to mention.

Those attacks at safeway and LE waiting to arrest him. It is said they felt they had enough info to go after him but the DA wanted to wait.

Being that he was arrested at Safeway, I wonder if he was on the prowl again and they knew it. Beacause it has been said that he no longer works there. And if he does work there and has been, the LE must have felt very threatend that he was ready to strike.
MOO

Its possible-but He knew he was being tailed by LE-Well his mother said they knew!!!

Its possible-but He knew he was being tailed by LE!!

They said he knew. He also seems to believe he is much smarter than everyone else. He was " smart enough to answer questions. He was also smart enough to stick around and not collect his car, or give them his car. JMOO

If there are any mods around, am I permitted to post photos of missing young women here, namely those that I located yesterday? If so, you all will see some interesting things about these girls.

Of course you can! Seize the day and get the word out!!!

Sierra LaMar Murder Suspect Linked to More Crimes

Snipped

Now Morgan Hill Police say he may also be linked to 2 assault cases on two different women in 2009.

Sgt. Troy Hoefling says these crimes happened back to back and he believes they are all connected. "All three of these incidents happened within a 7 day period," said Hoefling.

Snipped

Investigators say Garcia-Torres is a suspect in one of these cases and a person of interest in the other two.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/18600093/sierra-lamar-murder-suspect-may-be-linked-to-more-crimes

Just wondering... the timestamp I see on sierra's last tweet is 9:29am on March 16th. Am I seeing it in my time zone (Eastern Standard)? Cause that seems a little late to be catching a bus.

So that would be 6:29am PST, right? I thought she left her house at 6am? I wonder if she was waiting for the bus tweeting? I know they say she didn't go much past her driveway...

I think maybe he thought Sierra would be into him. He was wrong. I also think he put the bag there to hide his trophy. I don't think he thought anyone would find it out there. He couldnt take the bag home, so he put it in a secret place. I think the bag was his trophy and nothing more. HE may have planned to go get it at a later time or visit it. mo

maybe he DID visit it.. As some sort of shrine... And LE surveillance caught it?
JMO

Ok read them...DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? I sure hope LE has that converstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74