Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess AGT doesn't mind being in jail for the time being at least. I thought he might enter a plea (not guilty) only to try to get bail set. Not that they judge would have necessarily granted bail or AGT been able to make it if was set.

He has a private cell...heck, he has more space than at home. Private cells are a premium. I don't think he minds at all. He is as smug as Casey Anthony. She didn't mind either. These types just blend into their surroundings and never miss a beat.

He has a private cell...heck, he has more space than at home. Private cells are a premium. I don't think he minds at all. He is as smug as Casey Anthony. She didn't mind either. These types just blend into their surroundings and never miss a beat.

Nope they are your standard jail cell. Just means he is not mixed in the general public. And is held on a different floor nothing to write home about.

Just seems interesting given that he has a baby daughter at home and a pregnant "wife" as well.

Nope they are your standard jail cell. Just means he is not mixed in the general public. And is held on a different floor nothing to write home about.

I'm familiar with jail cells. By premium, I mean inmates want single cells. It is preferred. He has quiet and peace. If he were housed with others, his life would be miserable.

ITA... And that scares me. Seeing him escourted to that car in cuffs after he was arrested, he reminded me so much of her. They're cut from the same cloth.

I do feel for his family. They are victims as well. I hope they aren't like the Anthony's though. Sierra's family doesn't need that.

Will AG-T stay with a PD throughout this process ? I am so used to these high profile cases where some famous attorney takes the case, it just seems strange to see him with a PD. Is it likely a criminal defense attorney takes this case ?

I just spent the last two days moving from Iowa to Colorado. Stopped at a truck stop in Hershey, NE and saw a poster for Sierra. I was hoping that when I logged back on to WS I would read that she had been found. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53