Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Sierra tossed the purse to leave a trail...

If they were extra clothes, I'd think she'd have a makeup bag, pajamas, underwear, etc too. Especially if she's going to see friends.

She may have had a make up bag. But not necessarily PJ's. My DD at that age never took them for sleepovers. They all just borrow big t-shirts from each other to sleep in. And there may have been clean undies but LE might not have mentioned it. Keeping it close to the vest and all. imo

I agree. That seems really odd. Why not dispose of the purse somewhere more discreet than out in the open like that. It could have been burned or placed in a garbage bag and put in a dumpster somewhere. But right out and kind of in the open seems strange to me.

It is much like the Holly Bobo case, which is not a good thing. :mad:

It may be as simple as get rid of it and get rid of it quickly.

OT:
All these missing cases make me want to invent a way to track my kids...maybe implant a GPS. I really don't think I'd be able to function if it were one of mine :(

If they were extra clothes, I'd think she'd have a makeup bag, pajamas, underwear, etc too. Especially if she's going to see friends.

Not if the plans were to go to her Dad's . All of that would be there. And why would the kidnapper make her neatly fold the clothes?

Would be great if she knew whomever was taking her had touched her purse and then she was somehow able to toss it. I'm sure they are checking if for prints.

Actually that brings up a good question. Which side of the road was the bag found on? That may give clues as to what side of the car it was tossed from.

considering the clothes were folded neatly and ***could** have urine on them I could also see the perp taking her somewhere and assaulting her and than neatly folding the clothes and dumping the belongings out of the car as he heads away from the area

(just thinking out loud here)

Not sure what you are saying??? If I confused anyone with the rose analogy I am sorry, didn't mean the dogs were sniffing out the smells of roses or any other thing other than scent particles.

Dogs are perfectly capable of ignoring shampoo, deoderant, lotion, perfume, food, etc. It's what we train for.

ok. thx! I know everyone has their own "scent".

I am just trying to reason this out in my head.
If her scent STOPS at the drive,
If the dogs are correct, she was NOT taken off the street, by a stranger.
She either went willingly with a "friend/foe and it was PLANNED or
she left with a member of the household like mom, dad or step dad... (not accusing them!)

the only way I see her leaving unwillingly is unconscious or dead...

:banghead: heck maybe perps pick you up at the door in plain daylight now!~

The dogs have no way of telling who took her or by what means, only that she stopped leaving a trail on foot there. She could have been bonked on the head, stepped into the car willingly, been grabbed and yanked in, been beamed up by aliens, sadly they can't give us those details!

ok. thx! I know everyone has their own "scent".

I am just trying to reason this out in my head.
If her scent STOPS at the drive,
If the dogs are correct, she was NOT taken off the street, by a stranger.
She either went willingly with a "friend/foe and it was PLANNED or
she left with a member of the household like mom, dad or step dad... (not accusing them!)

the only way I see her leaving unwillingly is unconscious or dead...

:banghead: heck maybe perps pick you up at the door in plain daylight now!~

Could be Sherry Arnold-like. She was grabbed right off the road. :(

I just asked my teen daughter randomly what she would do with her phone if she was abducted. She said she would have dialed 911 and left it on, dropped it beside the seat in hopes that 911 would track her signal.

considering the clothes were folded neatly and ***could** have urine on them I could also see the perp taking her somewhere and assaulting her and than neatly folding the clothes and dumping the belongings out of the car as he heads away from the area

(just thinking out loud here)

Which could account for the specific 3 mile radius that LE is searching today (well, in addition to any lakes/waterways, etc. nearby).

OT:
All these missing cases make me want to invent a way to track my kids...maybe implant a GPS. I really don't think I'd be able to function if it were one of mine :(

If my kids were young today and it was available, I would do it. I started a thread on this a while ago and people were pretty split over the idea, but to me my kids' safety would be #1.

The dogs have no way of telling who took her or by what means, only that she stopped leaving a trail on foot there. She could have been bonked on the head, stepped into the car willingly, been grabbed and yanked in, been beamed up by aliens, sadly they can't give us those details!

The railroad tracks bother me! Would the dogs have tracker her if she was "knocked in the head" and drug towards the tracks?
They would have right?

I'm feelin hinky!

The bus stop for the mid high and high school is right across the street from me. Most of the kids walk looking down and their phone or iPod and notice nothing around them. It would be pretty easy to drive up behind her and be on her before she realized it. That may be why her scent ends abruptly.

IMHO

The bus stop for the mid high and high school is right across the street from me. Most of the kids walk looking down and their phone or iPod and notice nothing around them. It would be pretty easy to drive up behind her and be on her before she realized it. That may be why her scent ends abruptly.

IMHO

That is so true and it drives me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads