Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the most critical point in the case so far, is the fact her scent seemed to end at the driveway. Sarx, have you seen anything about the dogs they used?

Yep, they've had trailing dogs out (the ones who lost it at the driveway), they've had area search dogs out and area/hrd combo dogs out. These are good dogs, well trained and maintained. Of course they do make mistakes, but they are ones I trust.

I think she had plans with someone or someones and they picked her up at her driveway and they took off... she changes clothes in the car and put them in the Juicy bag they stop and hide the bag so she can change on the way home,,,

JMO

I doubt she would have left a nice expensive bag there. Also, why would she throw her phone out?

Unless she took off on foot? That could explain the bag, if it was actually "hidden"....I guess. But not the dogs...

But I think anyone walking alongside that busy roadway would have been noticed. I don' think she could have walked along there and not have been seen. It is not a pedestrian area really.

And the scent trail dogs did not seem to think she took off on foot. I think she got into a car at he end of her driveway. Not sure if she did so willingly or not though. :mad:

152/101 is very busy though, with a ton of truckers coming/going over from 99 and 5.

Unless she took off on foot? That could explain the bag, if it was actually "hidden"....I guess. But not the dogs...

Anyone ever think this is where she hides things.
that bag maybe had nothing at all to do whith what happend that day.and could have been left there days before...

This scanner runs all of SC County which is huge, so even if remains were found it may have absolutely nothing to do with this case.

Anyone ever think this is where she hides things.
that bag maybe had nothing at all to do whith what happend that day.and could have been left there days before...

Why would she routinely hide a bag of clothes and school books out in a gutter alongside the highway? I don't get that.

LOL, just got onto somewhere where I could see the pic. No, that's thee 92 junction, waaay north.

Good cause it is like 50 miles away! I was confused!

Why would she routinely hide a bag of clothes and school books out in a gutter alongside the highway? I don't get that.

I don't think she would have. She would have put her phone in her purse along with her clothes too, IMO. She would have left it near the house or in a car, not on the side of a road. Plus, I really don't think her mom was that uptight. She obviously knew her twitter name, which was the same as her tumblr name. Her mom seemingly had no issues with her tumblr posts or tweets.

Good cause it is like 50 miles away! I was confused!
LOL, I bet. I'd be curious to know if they've fanned out and are working all of the ramp areas or just that one (just happened to have a retired SAR member who is headed out of town and give me these details). If it's just that one, it makes me go "hmmm".

I'm going to open a scanner thread in the parking lot. I'll be back in a minute with a link. Please hold off posting about the scanner feed on this thread. Thanks

If she did throw the bag there herself, then imo, she wanted it ti be found and she wanted people to think she was abducted. The only reason for that, imo, would be that she planned to run away for a long time.

But I see NO evidence of that. I do not believe she ran away. I wish I could believe that. But I think she was taken against her will by a somewhat experienced perp. :mad:

I doubt she would have left a nice expensive bag there. Also, why would she throw her phone out?

Maybe not but if she couldnt explain to her mom where it came from.
A Juicy C bag ya dont take to school. I wouldnt let my daughter take it.
But ya never know....

I think she hid the bag. JMO

I dont think she tossed her phone this is where she ound out she was in trouble.

If she did throw the bag there herself, then imo, she wanted it ti be found and she wanted people to think she was abducted. The only reason for that, imo, would be that she planned to run away for a long time.

But I see NO evidence of that. I do not believe she ran away. I wish I could believe that. But I think she was taken against her will by a somewhat experienced perp. :mad:

That bag was hidden not tossed out they used the word secreted.
It was being hidden...

Id love to find out if Mom knew about the Juicy C bAG.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member