Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's a jersey, not a sweatshirt or a tshirt and while her hair could be blocking it, I don't see the official NHL patch on the front of the V and the top of the fin looks more like the logo from a few seasons back, but it could just be distorted. All FWIW.

It is distorted ! She took it with an FFC (forward facing camera) or with her webcam either one...
the images are always back werds!!! lol

here does this help?
tumblr_m11klv9XWF1qj7gguo1_500.png

Curiouser and Curiouser. I'm thinking she would have worn the hoodie or some other sort of hooded jacket due to the weather. No 15 year old girl is about to walk around school in the rain and look like a drowned rat after doing their hair and makeup...which leads me to the other point...if she knew someone willing to give her a ride to school that morning, she'd certainly have had good reason to not want to walk to the bus stop in the rain.

--it didn't start raining that day until shortly after 5 p.m.

--from midnight----5 p.m. on the 16th, it was scattered clouds / overcast, followed by 'light rain' at 5:24 p.m. turning to 'heavy rain' , briefly, at 9 p.m.

--when she allegedly left , at 7:15 a.m. it was overcast and 55 F.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA
--wunderground---weather history--march 16/2012--

32-34820-P.jpg

yep! I was wrong! BIG time. lol

Could be this one too made by Reebok.

Attachments

• thumb.aspx.jpeg
    thumb.aspx.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 21
Dunno. They have not released a color. I thought it was this one. Only because there is another shark pic on her tumblr.

~ moo I am probably wrong though.
View attachment 21298
* ETA: I am wrong this is a "phantom shark" sweatshirt!
View attachment 21299
San Jose Sharks jersey- major league NHL team here. Some of their jerseys are predominantly blue with black, not all are black.

That was odd how on the other thread some were looking at the people she was tweeting and it came back "No account for this name" or something to that effect.

Are people deleting their accounts for some reason, or she was plumping her tweet page?
I don't have it so not sure how that would work.

I'm going to pick a few at random and see what I find.

That was so weird about the one who posted on the OF article comment, I feel like someone on there knows something.

In searching out all details and info that we have regarding the clothes found in the juicy bag and the clothes she had on Friday morning, specifically the Sharks shirt that is seen in the photo I posted upthread.. I wanted to piece together everything that has officially been stated about these items.. Below are the snipped statements along with their corresponding links.. in gathering these details I now can find nothing stating the bra and panties are articles of clothing that were found in the juicy bag.. as you can see below even including the sheriff's statement made specifically about the juicy bag and the neatly folded clothes that were inside the bag.. there is nothing stating panties and bra? It states that there was a pair of pants(non descriptive and non specific) that were folded neatly in the bag and there was A "T-shirt" that they could only CONFIRM as "similar" to the Sharks T-shirt she is seen in the snapshot photo taken that morning(posted upthread) ..and that the T-shirt was also neatly folded inside the juicy bag.. according to LE the reason that it cannot be stated as confirmed that the T-shirt found folded in the juicy bag was the exact same as the T-shirt she was seen in the photo wearing is simply due to the fact that the angle of the camera only caught a small portion of the actual design of the shirt.. thus making it impossible to say with certainty they are the same..

Also below you will see where mom, Marlene is asked about the Sharks shirt and whether or not the Sharks shirt found in the juicy bag is the same shirt that Sierra is seen wearing in that mornings snapshot photo.. she said that she believes them to be but we learn that she actually has never personally even seen the bag or the articles of clothing that were in the bag.. in knowing that it certainly appears as tho her opinion would only be based upon what LE has shared with her and not her own personal knowledge from having seen the items herself..

I now am questioning where did we learn that there were not only panties and bra included in the articles of clothing but even more specifically it was stated clean and neatly folded panties and bra? Because in seeing LE statement about the bag and clothing it says nothing about either, nor does it even state there were undergarments found in the bag.. I know it was reported because it truly made me believe with her specifically having such that it was very likely that she was "seeing someone" intimately/romantically at some point that day or night..

The reason I believed such is much like someone else pointed out yesterday that a girl is not gonna be packing panties AND BRA for just a change of clothes or a spending the night with a friend.. but rather would do so for someone you were planning to be "intimate" with(and am in no way disparaging Sierra whatsoever am only offering up my opinion of POSSIBILITIES and nothing more) ... but if its now not even the accurate truth that there was also packed in the bra and panties then my entire thoughts on the issue are irrelevant and nonsensical:crazy:.. so where did we learn the info re: the panties and bra were among the articles of clean clothes neatly folded inside the juicy bag?

TiA :)

Here are the Sgt's words directly from his mouth per Presser:
Some new information that has developed over the past few days, was that there was a bag, specifically a Juicy purse, a Juicy bag belonging to Sierra Lamar, that was found Sunday about 1pm. Members of the Sheriffs office search and rescue team found this Juicy bag belonging to Sierra. Inside the bag was some of Sierra's clothing. A pair of pants, and a T shirt, neatly folded, neatly put inside this bag. This bag was located on Santa Teresa Blvd, and Laguna, which is within a couple of miles of Sierra's mother's house. (Sgt. Jose Cardoza)
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8591214

Here are several different articles about the bag/clothes:
A San Jose Sharks jersey similar to the one a missing Morgan Hill teen was wearing the morning she disappeared was among the items in a bag found discarded in field near her home, authorities on Friday.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...in-tossed-bag/

March 23 more @ link

Quote: Officials said Friday that the 15-year-old appears to be wearing the jersey in a photo she tweeted on the morning she disappeared. But they say the photo doesn’t show enough of the shirt to be sure it’s the one in the purse.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...ontinue-search
confirmed
March 23 more @ link

Quote: But because Sierra's tweet only captured a small portion of the shirt, investigators can't be sure it was the same shirt located inside Sierra's Juicy-brand bag found at 1 p.m. Sunday, according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza. "Whether it's the same we don't know, but it's similar," Cardoza said.

And then Marlene's statement to reporters regarding the bag/clothes:
Reporter: The fact that her clothing was folded up in her bag, does that say to you that she was preparing to go somewhere, maybe?

Marlene: I-I, I have no idea. You know, I haven't seen the item- I haven't seen the bag or the items. So, I can't really comment on that. You know, as far as the condition is was- to give you feedback about that.

Reporter: The sheriff said they think it was a Sharks jersey. Did she have-

Marlene: She took a picture of herself, right before she left. She frequently took pictures of herself because she was into her hair and makeup. And uh, that was common for her to do something like that. And she was wearing a Sharks sweatshirt in that picture.

Reporter: In the picture she took-

Marlene: On the computer.

Reporter:-last Friday morning?

Marlene: Yes, on the computer.

Reporter: Wearing that Sharks sweatshirt?

Marlene: That's correct.

Reporter: Then, would it be logical to assume she left the house in that?

Marlene: Yes. I would assume that since she took that on the computer right before she left for the bus stop.

Reporter: And that's what was found in the bag?

Marlene: Um, I-I think, I think so.

I don't know:crazy:.. Sgt Cardoza calls it a "T-shirt" and then you've got reporters and fam referring to it as a "jersey" and a "sweatshirt".. all 3 of which are very different articles of clothing IMO.. my personal opinion is that it is quite likely ONE AND THE SAME(ie. Shirt worn in snapshot and shirt folded neatly in bag) and that "technically" it is exactly what LE called it.. its a long sleeve Shark's T-shirt.. that's jmo, tho.. still wondering about panties and bra tho? :waitasec:

IMO folks are deleting their twitter accts or the FBI is... moo

the kid who had FBI wake him up, his acct is GONE!

Thanks!

Anybody else that you've run across?
How about the one who said they were woken up by private investigators
Alex......?

I recall Eileen saying the "creepy" guy's came back 'no account' also.

Nope, it's there, reading it as we speak? Hit refresh on your browser window?

I have been super busy this weekend, but did get a chance to drive through there around 1pm today. I didn't see much going on at all, but there was a small plane that appeared to be just flying around that area, I presume looking. I also saw one person in a yellow vest in a tree stand not far from where the purse was found, but have no idea if they were searching or doing road work or what. Since they said they spread the search area to a 12 mile radius, I expected to see people searching the farm lands around there but did not. Will watch the news here in about 10 mins.

Snipped for space
I don't know:crazy:.. Sgt Cardoza calls it a "T-shirt" and then you've got reporters and fam referring to it as a "jersey" and a "sweatshirt".. all 3 of which are very different articles of clothing IMO.. my personal opinion is that it is quite likely ONE AND THE SAME(ie. Shirt worn in snapshot and shirt folded neatly in bag) and that "technically" it is exactly what LE called it.. its a long sleeve Shark's T-shirt.. that's jmo, tho.. still wondering about panties and bra tho? :waitasec:

BBM: You know what? I distinctly remember an interview with Cardoza and one of the reporter questions was about underclothes. The thing is, I went back and I CANNOT find it. I'll keep looking and let y'all know if I find it.

I agree. Maybe someone found the rain the window of opportunity to get Sierra in the car with him/her/them. Someone she felt comfortable going with. Possibly a classmate or an acquaintance from the neighborhood. I am thinking they would have lived close by since it would have looked suspicious for someone far away just showing up unless there is a record of someone texting her about a ride. But nothing like that has been released. How long had she been at the new school?

I have to agree with the possibility that it may have been someone living in the area...possibly, someone very close to her home, who'd see her heading for the bus at some point or another along her route every day and possibly known her schedule as well as her mom's and the mother's boyfriend's schedules so as not to be caught.

In my personal opinion, it would likely be someone who wasn't considered "suspicious" to have been in a vehicle at that time in the morning, out the front of her home (since the dogs lost the scent at the end of the driveway). That cul-de-sac that she lives on, is one where general traffic wouldn't normally be traveling down so, it likely didn't get a lot of traffic other than those who lived there so, any "strange vehicle" might have caught someone's eye. To me, a stranger with abduction in mind, likely wouldn't have just "happened" to pass by her home to see and abduct her.

Having said that, it would seem that perhaps, someone she knew...even slightly...from the area, might have offered her a ride to school that morning and with the rain, she decided to accept (hair done, make-up etc.).

I doubt that she was going to run or even go away for the weekend with a friend (male or female). She seemed to have had a fairly decent relationship with her mom. Besides, a girl that age would have likely packed more than one clothing change, the charger for her phone and make-up...perhaps, deodorant, tooth brush, etc.. (At least, I didn't see those items listed...or, have I missed something and they were found in her bag???)

I'm leaning towards the idea of someone she knew, older...likely by quite a bit, and male. Because of the phone being tossed and then, the bag, I'd be willing to bet that it was someone who took the phone from her hands and tossed it out the driver's side window. The bag....well, it seems possible to me that he told her to toss the bag or he would.

Wonder if all neighbors have been checked out yet?

Of course, this is all purely my own thinking and nothing else:waitasec:.

gngr~snap, he may have just deleted that particular tweet, but his account is still open.

Nothing new on the news, covering the vigil that is happening this evening in MH, but no new info.

BTW...this is reminding me of the Victoria Stafford case in Ontario where there were no clues except for a surveillance video of someone walking with "Tori". They had driven her some 2 hours away from her school & home. :(

It's also reminding me of Mariam Makhniashvili's case where there were NO clues except for her backpack being found a few weeks later. Her scent also ended for dogs at the front of her school. :(

I hope Sierra's outcome is better than these 2 cases, of course!

That was odd how on the other thread some were looking at the people she was tweeting and it came back "No account for this name" or something to that effect.

Are people deleting their accounts for some reason, or she was plumping her tweet page?
I don't have it so not sure how that would work.

I'm going to pick a few at random and see what I find.

That was so weird about the one who posted on the OF article comment, I feel like someone on there knows something.

The one that is behind the When I see Her my inner black girl comes out retweet Sierra did is still there and so is her tweet but she have changed her twitter name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox