Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In WS blogtalkradio tonight, Marc Klaas mentioned that Sierra had a scheduled a hair dye job that Friday afternoon. How does this fit into your theories about her willfully leaving?

~just curious/jmo~

From what I had heard and read was this. She had made plans with her sister to get her hair done with streaks that weekend.
But we all know how those plans can change real quick with a teenager.

Not opposite really. If someone picked her up they'd go past her stop and on down the road.

No. The phone/bag were found the opposite direction of where her bus stop was located.

Investigators found Sierra's cell phone on the side of a road in the opposite direction of her bus stop a day after her disappearance. The charger for the teen's cell phone was found in her room at home, and the phone looked as if it had been tossed.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/sierra-lam...nia-teen-ramps/story?id=15992967#.T2_nB5gRupE

ETA: Map ..... scroll down
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

Hair appointments for special color treatments usually are made pretty far in advance, especially if the salon is busy and popular, also.

Ive read her Twitter and Tumblr but I guess I'm crazy because I don't see anything abnormal. I have friends with teenagers and its pretty standard to act like that. I don't see gang ties or any "freaks" posting to her that seem out of order.

IMHO

Darn shame, no one on her street went to HS with her. That would be lonely walking to bus stop and waiting by yourself..

Technology freaks me out. Tin-foil hat time: I am always afraid that one day down the road my ancestors will be "sleuthing" me and people will have access to people's online history from like 50 years ago - like search terms, old long and gone websites/blogs and FB pages, etc. I never ever use real information anywhere because I don't want a permanent, infinite mark on the internet. Thank god I don't have kids yet and it will be many moons before I have teenagers. I hope by then technology/privacy/FB all join hands and get along. Sorry if that went kind of OT but social media, if you really think about it, is frigthening. I guess that will be my generations "Rock and Roll is the devil's music".

O/T..but I love the way you describe social media as "the devil's music"!:floorlaugh:
And I think you have very good points.
I have tried to be very careful...but I imagine, if any of my grand grand grand kids see what I wrote..they will either be shocked, or bored, but I hope they get a kick out of it anyway!:rocker:

If they had a tag number or car description, why no Amber Alert?
Good question!
IDK! too many days? No direction of travel.
The car was a rental.
Too many of that vehicle??

OK, What if they have video that PROVES NO ONE came from
her residence that morning or afternoon?

By the way did we know Sierra had 2 twitter accts?
well it has been deleted but (I think) someone was posing as her???
http://twitter.com/#!/AudreyVictoriia/status/165286652447694848

see the pic tweeted on Jan 28 12:39 am we cutee <33

Darn shame, no one on her street went to HS with her. That would be lonely walking to bus stop and waiting by yourself..

I see it all the time where I live. It bothers me every single time too. I often see kids much younger than HS age standing by themselves at bus stops.

In WS blogtalkradio tonight, Marc Klaas mentioned that Sierra had a scheduled a hair dye job that Friday afternoon. How does this fit into your theories about her willfully leaving?

~just curious/jmo~

Well it was never clear to me whether she was supposed to be in Fremont that weekend or the next. I recall Sierra tweeting multiple times that it was the next weekend.

Good question!
IDK! too many days? No direction of travel.
The car was a rental.
Too many of that vehicle??

OK, What if they have video that PROVES NO ONE came from
her residence that morning or afternoon?

By the way did we know Sierra had 2 twitter accts?
well it has been deleted but (I think) someone was posing as her???
http://twitter.com/#!/AudreyVictoriia/status/165286652447694848

see the pic tweeted on Jan 28 12:39 am we cutee <33

Sierra and that other person were just messing around. Nothing was deleted. You can see the other person's tweet, that SL replied to with the pic, but I can't put it here since she's not a POI.

I found it a bit curious.
I thought from the sister's comments of the speakerphone conversation that there was nothing in stone.

Just next time I come to Freemont I want to get some highlights or something like that, her sister quoted her as saying.

I don't remember them saying that she had an appointment.
And though it was her weekend with Dad, I've never heard anyone say, well, that's just her stuff she was taking to spend the weekend with Dad, or she had other stuff packed, maybe already in this other bag.

I know...curious, isn't it?
If she WAS going to Dad's and those were the clothes she was taken, why hasn't that been discussed? I don't understand this clothes thing. I would bet she has clothes at her dad's already but she may have wanted to take more. He tells us she had an appt. Her sister just arrived home from Sac State and yet we don't hear anything about her planning to go to Fremont that day.

She had an appointment for Saturday in Fremont, but look at this:

Sierra LaMar &#8207; @cccairuh Close
@MoMo_Elisabeth wtf dude i know HANGOUT SOON. this weekend i wont be in fremont but next i will. So lets hangout then yeah?
5:37 PM - 14 Mar 12 via txt · Details

It was also mentioned in another tweet that she would not be in Fremont that weekend. I have to find it.

Careful people I don't think tweets can be posted

Has there been any MSM information about her school books?
Been trying to find info and found one place that says her Juicy bag was where they were and most others just guessing. I know it's been speculated if she would have carried books or classroom books on cd...
I was specifically interested if LE or MSM has mentioned it.
TIA

FWIW...and..FYI.... I am behind you all in my reading of this thread..but I googled Sobrato High School, Morgan Hill, looking for school book policies (i.e. one set at home, one at school, only on-line, etc.) I couldn't find it, but it very well could have been there
I did note that there is a technology policy where there are consequences for using gaming, cell phones, etc. at incorrect times.
It gave me a little bit of a feel for how the school is run.
JMO and MOO

Oh, then I guess Marc was mistaken? Would like to have him clarify this.

Sierra dad talked about it at the Vigil of Hope for Sierra.

&#8220;Sierra, we can&#8217;t wait for you to come home. We can&#8217;t wait to see you dance again, and we can&#8217;t wait to see you cheer again. You have to come home before Saturday because you have a hair appointment,&#8221; he said, offering a lighter moment to the hopeful crowd.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...cle_165570aa-7314-11e1-911a-001a4bcf6878.html
Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:09 pm

ETA: Before Sat would be this past Sat. March 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74