Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, only to be expected. There are always people who are attracted to the excitement and want to grab a little attention for themselves.

It's like people who make unsolicited false confessions to high profile crimes; John Mark Karr in the Jonbenet Ramsey case would be the posterboy for this type of thing. It's exciting and for some reason they want to be part of the excitement.

If something one of the imposters posted leads you to believe they have something to do with Sierra's disappearance, send in a tip to LE.

Just try not to give them any public attention, it just feeds such people.

Just not right though,to me that is forgery.I better search my name and be sure I don't have an imposter.I had one do that to me on Facebook and reported it ,wham now it's gone.The fact is no one has my same first and last name.

I know there have been hundreds of people showing up for the searches but what about TES/Tim Miller. Do cases have to fit a certain criteria for his organization to get involved? Seems like they are always involved in the high profile cases we hear about.

Late Wednesday afternoon Sierra Lamar’s mother made a desperate plea asking for her daughters return. Marlene Lamar standing at a podium at the search headquarters said “I would like to put out a personal plea to whoever is holding my daughter against her will, we understand there may have been events that led you to the situation.” Lamar went on to say “we just want her safe return, we are not focusing on getting you in trouble, we just want to end this nightmare.”

I think additional polygraphs are being conducted on others and not parents or Marlene's bf, but the above quote stuck-out most to me from the URL posted upthread:

LINK

or

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3606

I hope FBI agents are paid beaucoup loads of money because their Excedrin usage during such an assignment would be massive.

Of course, I belong to a knitting site and any non-knitter who was forced to read through it would probably say the same about me!

You would be surprised what computers are set up to do on their own with no one around.Some words are picked up right away and saved on file.:rocker:

Just not right though,to me that is forgery.I better search my name and be sure I don't have an imposter.I had one do that to me on Facebook and reported it ,wham now it's gone.The fact is no one has my same first and last name.

I pity anyone who wants to be me, can't imagine how boring their real life must be that mine would be an improvement. :floorlaugh: Hmmm, maybe if there is a Dewey wannabe they'll come over and bathe and groom my schnauzers. :woohoo:

We now return you to your scheduled on topic programming. :)

Late Wednesday afternoon Sierra Lamar’s mother made a desperate plea asking for her daughters return. Marlene Lamar standing at a podium at the search headquarters said “I would like to put out a personal plea to whoever is holding my daughter against her will, we understand there may have been events that led you to the situation.” Lamar went on to say “we just want her safe return, we are not focusing on getting you in trouble, we just want to end this nightmare.”

I think additional polygraphs are being conducted on others and not parents or Marlene's bf, but the above quote stuck-out most to me from the URL posted upthread:

LINK

or

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3606

Seriously. What the HECK is wrong with KRON putting " " around what SL mom said when it in NO WAY matches what her mom said in the accompanying video. Geesh. :banghead:

I noticed a lot of her friends/followers changed their account names or set their accounts to private. I didn't find this odd at all. They were put in the spotlight and we've already seen that these kids put things on their pages that they wouldn't want want family members to see.

But this one I saw stood out to me, because the person didn't change their account in any way. They just stopped posting right before it happened and never mentioned anything. Its possible its just a coincidence and this person hasn't heard anything yet.

Am I aloud to post a link to this persons twitter, or to Sierra's page that has this person's posts in it?

You mean there is not another Inspector Gidget listed anywhere in the white pages? (-:

I know there have been hundreds of people showing up for the searches but what about TES/Tim Miller. Do cases have to fit a certain criteria for his organization to get involved? Seems like they are always involved in the high profile cases we hear about.

TES only comes in with LE's blessing. So either LE must request them or the family can request TES, but LE must agree.

Right now Tim Miller and TES are searching for little 2 year old Devin Davis in Cleveland, TX.

They are searching for a missing 2 y/o outside of Cleveland, TX, who wandered into an extremely heavily wooded area with tons of creeks yesterday.

Seriously. What the HECK is wrong with KRON putting " " around what SL mom said when it in NO WAY matches what her mom said in the accompanying video. Geesh. :banghead:
WOW, that is one heck of a paraphrase! The words they added that were not in the video change the tone of what is being said in the most drastic way imaginable.
Just UGH!
Did SL mother really say something to that effect (may have been events that led you to the situation) or did that just get added in?

I noticed a lot of her friends/followers changed their account names or set their accounts to private. I didn't find this odd at all. They were put in the spotlight and we've already seen that these kids put things on their pages that they wouldn't want want family members to see.

But this one I saw stood out to me, because the person didn't change their account in any way. They just stopped posting right before it happened and never mentioned anything. Its possible its just a coincidence and this person hasn't heard anything yet.

Am I aloud to post a link to this persons twitter, or to Sierra's page that has this person's posts in it?

You can post SL twitter and give a day to look at. You cannot post an innocent person's twitter/name. There are NO POI nor suspects. WS honors people's right to privacy even in all these sad cases. I am NOT a mod. You can PM one your question. HTH.

WOW, that is one heck of a paraphrase! The words they added that were not in the video change the tone of what is being said in the most drastic way imaginable.
Just UGH!
Did SL mother really say something to that effect (may have been events that led you to the situation) or did that just get added in?

I have no clue, but that was bizarre. I have noticed other things just like that (other MSM articles) which differ so much from the video/article. I'm such a stickler for things like that that I always view the video first and then read. That was glaring though.

This may have been posted already;

Where is Sierra?: Divers search South County ponds

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Residents of the Parkway Lakes RV Park, along with thousands of people all over South County, are eagerly awaiting closure to the case. Two of the RV park’s residents who were outside watching the deputies and divers enter the marshy area surrounding the percolation ponds said they heard a vehicle pull up outside the locked gate late in the night after Sierra was reported missing.

James Silver, 15, said he did not see the vehicle but he heard it pull up to the gate late Saturday night. He was inside his grandmother’s motorhome. He heard the car doors shut, and two men exit. He heard them talking briefly, and the vehicle left about 15 minutes later. One of Silver’s neighbors, Helen Robison, 47, said she heard the same thing but did not see the vehicle or the men associated with it.

Silver’s grandmother, Sandy Mullican, 68, said she was walking her dog a few hours after that, about 4 a.m. Sunday, and heard a loud screaming sound. But she and other residents indicated that the area is inhabited with mountain lions and bobcats, which sometimes make screaming sounds.

“I wasn’t going to stay around and find out,” Mullican said.

The area between the RV Park and U.S. 101, where the percolation ponds are, is a remote area covered with wild grass, thick brush and woods.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_9923d6e0-eb7f-5733-9125-b080cb796ae2.html

Ugh. KRON's quote made it seem like Marlene made a direct plea and was convinced that Sierra is alive and being held against her will, but after watching her on the video, it seemed like she wasn't sure.

Media reports are going to make me rip my hair out!

This may have been posted already;

Where is Sierra?: Divers search South County ponds

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Residents of the Parkway Lakes RV Park, along with thousands of people all over South County, are eagerly awaiting closure to the case. Two of the RV park’s residents who were outside watching the deputies and divers enter the marshy area surrounding the percolation ponds said they heard a vehicle pull up outside the locked gate late in the night after Sierra was reported missing.

James Silver, 15, said he did not see the vehicle but he heard it pull up to the gate late Saturday night. He was inside his grandmother’s motorhome. He heard the car doors shut, and two men exit. He heard them talking briefly, and the vehicle left about 15 minutes later. One of Silver’s neighbors, Helen Robison, 47, said she heard the same thing but did not see the vehicle or the men associated with it.

Silver’s grandmother, Sandy Mullican, 68, said she was walking her dog a few hours after that, about 4 a.m. Sunday, and heard a loud screaming sound. But she and other residents indicated that the area is inhabited with mountain lions and bobcats, which sometimes make screaming sounds.

“I wasn’t going to stay around and find out,” Mullican said.

The area between the RV Park and U.S. 101, where the percolation ponds are, is a remote area covered with wild grass, thick brush and woods.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_9923d6e0-eb7f-5733-9125-b080cb796ae2.html

:what: CREEPY!

Snipped from:
> Holly Bobo Case:

I know this is about Sierra La Mar, but does anyone else here that follows the Bobo case see some obvious similarities, Ir., Early morning,daylight, parents not there, no one saw her leave her house, personal items found several miles away, last convo with a friend at 7 am, and Scent dogs find abrupt ending of her trail? Curious, huh--although I don't know what it might mean IF anything:moo::waitasec:

Yes, I followed Holly's case since day 1, and was thinking what you mentioned - especially since only two items were found that Holly had left with that morning - her cellphone and lunch box IIRC...

Thinking aloud...

I haven't heard anything about a bookbag? Anyone know anything? If she was on her way to school I would think there would be a bookbag, maybe not recovered yet?

I know this off topic but I feel it would have helped Sierra in some way.I suggest everyone that has children should have a Facebook,Twitter or MySpace account.Any network you think your child is on and make sure you are their friend so you can track what is going on and who their friends are they associate with.I had an incident on my daughter's facebook page.Some man around 60ish posted on her wall about having lunch one day,well my daughter is over 18 and at the time I was on there but not listed as her mother.I got on there and posted on her wall "Why is that old man posting on your wall ?????.I checked back an hour later whiff gone like the wind,so I talked to her about it.He was a relative of one of her younger friends.She did not delete him,he deleted himself and good thing for that I was ready for him and still have all his information.We had a long talk and she realized she should be more careful.

Thinking aloud...

I haven't heard anything about a bookbag? Anyone know anything? If she was on her way to school I would think there would be a bookbag, maybe not recovered yet?

Not sure but possibly the Juicy bag found served as her bookbag.It had books in it,so maybe that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member