Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news reporter said that he usually sees a white man at the bus stop then it goes into the interview with him. I agree with your reference to intellectual caution. Also, going back in her tweets, I remember someone mentioning Sierra talking about guys/or people harrassing her from a car on two different days in February. She surely would have mentioned to her friends that this person was at the bus stop with her, but from all the other information we have she was always at the bus stop alone. The man in the video didn't say he saw the man once, he indicated it was a frequent thing. I find this very odd. I will stop with mentioning him. He very well could be a suspect and LE is watching him and possibly others, but until they find Sierra, they have no evidence to do more than keep an eye on any suspects they may have.

I wonder if this gentleman may have thought at the time it was one of Sierra's family members standing at the bus stop with her.

I am wondering if Sierra normally is in contact with her mom during the day. I read somewhere her mom texted her when she got off work at 3:45 with no response. Is that normal? Did she worry between then and when she found out she was not at school via email at 6. Did the email go out earlier and did not see it then or did the school send it out then? Makes me wonder if there was some conflict that day and they were not speaking or something. Did she assume she was just ignoring her? What time did they normally meet up at home? What time does her mom get home from work?

LAMAR: Well, I usually text her before leaving my work, and it was about 3:45 that I leave. And I didn`t get a response. I tried again. I didn`t get a response. And then I drove home.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/23/ng.01.html

MORGAN HILL (KCBS) – Although Sierra LaMar missed her school bus in the morning and was marked absent by all her teachers the day she disappeared, an automated e-mail from the school notifying her mother did not go out until 6 o’clock that night.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...uestions-about-school-absentee-notifications/

The news reporter said that he usually sees a white man at the bus stop then it goes into the interview with him. I agree with your reference to intellectual caution. Also, going back in her tweets, I remember someone mentioning Sierra talking about guys/or people harrassing her from a car on two different days in February. She surely would have mentioned to her friends that this person was at the bus stop with her, but from all the other information we have she was always at the bus stop alone. The man in the video didn't say he saw the man once, he indicated it was a frequent thing. I find this very odd. I will stop with mentioning him. He very well could be a suspect and LE is watching him and possibly others, but until they find Sierra, they have no evidence to do more than keep an eye on any suspects they may have.

BBM. Some time ago, I looked up one of those tweets and it seemed like she made that from the school parking lot because of the time (I think it was around 3:20 something) and it was a school day. I assume that means she was waiting for the bus to take her back home and it was other students in cars leaving the school lot. I could be wrong, though.

Does anyone else find it strange how vague he was with his description of this man? Granted, it was a very brief interview and I'm sure LE has questioned him for a further description but something feels off to me.
It just seemed like the typical description often given of the 'the black man or 4 black men' who did it. It's not surprising to me that a hispanic person would give the typical 'white man with long hair' scenario. Something is tweaking my radar.

Presactly!

I mean there was enough fluff in the piece that if they had wanted to, they could have actually had footage of the question the reporter asked to get this response, and when and if he was seen with Sierra.
They could have asked if he has given this information to LE.

Obviously not, because I would assume if he were a potential witness he would have been asked NOT to talk to the media. We have to also assume he approached the video cameras and reporters when they were in the area.
Or maybe they walked up to him because he "was there" on location?

It is on the surface a good enough seeming "tip" that it would have been the focus of the video! And have generated one of those famous Ruiz police sketches of the person who was seen on numerous occasions.
Haven't seen one so far.

I would think it is normal.

Our daughter in law text her daughter or son when she starts to leave and ask them do they need anything before she gets home.

From what has been said Marlene read the email from the school after she got home around 6. She still works in Fremont and commutes back and forth everyday.

Personally, when my DD was at high school, I rarely messaged her. The students would get in trouble if a cell phone interfered with class.(We didn't text then..in fact I still don't). And I really couldn't phone easily from my place of work, and didn't know her exact time of breaks. So I consider the contact at 3:45 was an appropriate time for mom to contact Sierra after school.
O/t But...one time I accidentally stepped on my phone when I was at my work, a call went to my daughter, she was in class, and she said she was lucky she didn't get caught! Oops by me! :blushing:

Does anyone else find it strange how vague he was with his description of this man? Granted, it was a very brief interview and I'm sure LE has questioned him for a further description but something feels off to me.
It just seemed like the typical description often given of the 'the black man or 4 black men' who did it. It's not surprising to me that a hispanic person would give the typical 'white man with long hair' scenario. Something is tweaking my radar.

I hear you, PS, and wonder if this neighbor is credible, why has there been no "composite sketch" of this person. I would think this is pretty big news, so why have we not heard or seen a sketch of this guy .:moo:

Does Marlene's BF have any children? Or relatives nearby? Have we ever heard why they decided to move to Morgan Hill? They rented the house, yet had to travel all the way to Fremont to work each day. Not a good exchange, in my way of thinking..

About this guy at the bus stop? Did Sierra have a relative that sometimes walked her to the bus? If not, how come no one has mentioned this guy before? Perhaps he was a relative but till somebody confirms it, he will be a suspect.

Typical profile is a white male in their thirties for this kind of crime I knew the farm workers had to see Sierra at some time. Just because they weren't in the field by the stop doesn't mean they weren't there before. They very likely had to pass that way when going/leaving working in the fields.

I don't remember where the posts/links are right now. IIRC.... Mom's BF has a daughter a couple years younger than Sierra who does not live with Mom, Sierra, and BF.
BF works in Morgan Hill...Mom works in Fremont. But Mom and BF leave around the same time to go to work.
JMO
Correct me if I am wrong, fellow sleuthers.

He is a farm worker.

He is on this video too.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8593656

I guess we passed each other in "the mail"!

Yep. There he is again.
Saying he has never seen her at all before?

Well even if they did work another field "THAT DAY", how has he seen this man dressed in black, but not Sierra ever?

That seemed very strange.

Besides LE seems very positive she wasn't at the bus stop that day anyway.

BBM. Some time ago, I looked up one of those tweets and it seemed like she made that from the school parking lot because of the time (I think it was around 3:20 something) and it was a school day. I assume that means she was waiting for the bus to take her back home and it was other students in cars leaving the school lot. I could be wrong, though.
That was my impression, too.
JMO

Yep. There he is again.

Well even if they did work another field "THAT DAY", how has he seen this man dressed in black, but not Sierra ever?

Did he say what time he usually saw this man? Could it be he was picked up there before Sierra would usually be at the bus stop?

If this is the first public word about this man, hopefully he will come forward, if not already made himself known to LE.

Did he say what time he usually saw this man? Could it be he was picked up there before Sierra would usually be at the bus stop?

If this is the first public word about this man, hopefully he will come forward, if not already made himself known to LE.

You would think he has contact LE already since Luis said he has not seen him around since Sierra went missing.

IMO

MOO!

With regards to her clothes and the School email at 6pm.

Wouldn't her mother know if this was a PE day?
Wouldn't her mother also know not to expect her home after school if she had plans?

Since it seems we have no indication her mom was aware of these things, then it would make sense Sierra might have been going somewhere during the day that needed a change of clothes, but she would be home her usual time--thus changing back before she would normally be home from school?

Yep. There he is again.

He really doesnt say he has never seen her before the reporter said those words leading in to interviewing them.

She may have been mistaken since he said they were working another field the day she went missing so of course none of them would be able to see her that day.

IMO

He is a farm worker.

He is on this video too.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8593656

I think the reporter made a confusing statement, misunderstanding what he was saying. The reporter was the one who said the farm worker never saw Sierra before. I think the worker was saying they never saw her on Friday because they were working in a different field that day, but NOT that he has never seen her. imo

Sorry Clu, everybody.
I listened again and he works in the field near where the bag and phone were found and that's why he's never seen her before in his life!
This is not the school bus stop.

The man he sees waiting on the side of the road is over there.
So I guess I'll ask again: Anybody have a bus route for VTA for Morgan Hill?

I think the reporter made a confusing statement, misunderstanding what he was saying. The reporter was the one who said the farm worker never saw Sierra before. I think the worker was saying they never saw her on Friday because they were working in a different field that day, but NOT that he has never seen her. imo

I think you are exactly right and we know it wouldnt be the first time a reporter got something mixed up and reported misinformation.

IMO

Sorry Clu, everybody.
I listened again and he works in the field where the bag and phone were found and that's why he's never seen her before in his life!

The man he sees waiting on the side of the road is over there.
So I guess I'll ask again: Anybody have a bus route for VTA for Morgan Hill?

He works different fields.

IMO

He really doesnt say he has never seen her before the reporter said those words leading in to interviewing them.

She may have been mistaken since he said they were working another field the day she went missing so of course none of them would be able to see her that day.

IMO

Yes. The reporters could have been off on their statements or is their another bus stop that he was referring to near where they work, where her stuff was found. Meaning he say the man usually standing at that bus stop not Sierras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike