Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were the case, I dont think LE would have come out and said they found no evidence on her cell phone or computer that makes them think she left willingly with someone.

They would have simply said "no comment.", imo.

IMO

I don't understand why they wouldn't have said that in either case, personally. I was actually more curious that you understood the post,
and this was the answer??

It's like a sanskrit conversation between you two, or code talk.
HA!

I'm feeling really dumb right now, I guess.
Because I don't get it.

If I was deciphering correctly, it made me think she could have had a disposable phone that someone gave her so they could have private conversations, too. And no one would be the wiser. Not even LE.

So records schmecords, as far as I'm concerned.

Great minds think alike. Seriously, I don't see how one stranger could get her to enter his car willingly, and I don't see a stranger pointing a gun at her and ordering her to get in the car or he'd blow her brains out. Had to be someone Sierra agreed to go with, and there had to be a way to very quickly and neatly subdue her. If he didn't have a second crime buddy along, he had to have a plan to keep her quiet. Tell her to "Hey, you gotta look in the trunk, and check out the ??? (I don't know teen word for booze) and he follows her to the open trunk, conks her on the head and cuffs her hands and ankles. Doesn't sound logical. Risky. Someone could have walked outside to pick up newspaper and saw this. The moment of opportunity was very short for an unknown perp.

Whoever took her had eliminated the chance of creating a scene/ having a neighbor go outside to walk the dog/ or surprise - a big guard dog jumping a fence to protect Sierra. How about the unexpected early or late carpool person driving into the cul-de-sac to pick up their rider.

BBM

We know for sure that all it took was Joseph P. Smith grabbing Carlie Brucia by the arm and leading her to his Buick.

Most predators are risk takers. If they weren't, they'd stick to watching *advertiser censored*.

All the perp needed was 15 unobserved seconds, maximum, to get Sierra into the vehicle and get away. It probably took a lot less time than that, probably less than 5 seconds from the first time Sierra saw the perp until they were driving away.

Think blitz attack. What could a perp do in 15 seconds or less to get Sierra into a vehicle?

I can think of at least 5 different ways that fit the known evidence. None of them rely on Sierra knowing the perpetrator ahead of time.

Just checked she deleted all the tweets to sierra's new account but sierra is also the @F4gg... This is weird. She deleted her invitation she sent to sierra to the Odd future concert and everything

This is probably a kid whose parents have gotten a visit from LE. Even without a visit from LE, someone she knew has disappeared off the face of the earth.

If I were this teen, I'd be freaking out and acting pretty strangely with my Twitter account.

I think Sierra could have been lured away by a nice-looking guy for a day away from school...I probably would have gone, at her age...

I can see it happening but I can't see her keeping it a secret from every girlfriend or online friend she has. This is one social, friendly girl, not a loner without friends.

And since I am sure all of the above have been interviewed by LE and are probably freaked out of their minds, I think they would spilled the secret right away.

Is this in reference to my post?

What log are you talking about?

Device connection and records?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean?

Are you saying the "last post" on Twitter might not be the last post?

So are you saying that LE removed some from public view perhaps?

Why would they remove something innocuous like "where were U today?"
kind of stuff?

We've never had access to her text so...what are you talking about here?

TIA

In short I think what SARX is saying is LE can dig alot deeper than we cane ever see .

BBM

We know for sure that all it took was Joseph P. Smith grabbing Carlie Brucia by the arm and leading her to his Buick.

Most predators are risk takers. If they weren't, they'd stick to watching *advertiser censored*.

All the perp needed was 15 unobserved seconds, maximum, to get Sierra into the vehicle and get away. It probably took a lot less time than that, probably less than 5 seconds from the first time Sierra saw the perp until they were driving away.

Think blitz attack. What could a perp do in 15 seconds or less to get Sierra into a vehicle?

I can think of at least 5 different ways that fit the known evidence. None of them rely on Sierra knowing the perpetrator ahead of time.

It seems a lot of seemingly normal perps are getting their hands on tazers/stun guns as of late - Melissa Jenkins, Summer Inman, etc.

Now that cell phones are so common, we should all be teaching our kids to call and say "hey mom, neighbor Bill is giving me a ride to school" or "John's friend Joe is offering me a drive home from the party" before they ever get in the car.

Yes, I'm a little puzzled about this.
How come there weren't any tweets about her not being in school posted?
Why wouldn't there be something like, "hey, did you ditch today?", or "missed you in school", or "where are U?", or maybe, "why aren't you answering my text?, queries?
Did no one really notice or care that she hadn't texted them, or tweeted something, or texted back?

Like at lunch, I'm sure her friends grabbed for their phones first opportunity.
So did no one, send her a text or tweet to ask where or how she was?
And right after school when she still hadn't answered?

Someone (NOT ME! LOL) could look at her Twitter history and see if there were tweets sent between 8:15 am and 3:15 pm (more or less) Monday through Friday.

Her cell records would show whether she texted during those same hours. LE has those records and they haven't seen fit to release them.

I tend to think that, like many schools, there was a rule against texting or tweeting during school hours.

When I was a teen, I wasn't that curious if a friend didn't show up, I just assumed she was sick. The only time I would be curious would be if I had some specific plan or presentation with that person.

I am leaning toward someone who worked with (or for) Mom's boyfriend. Construction workers and contracts can keep crack-of-dawn hours. I can very easily see boyfriend mentioning the entire family was up before the sun, and in fact, the last person to leave the house leaves at 7 am. Perp stops by in the early morning (knowing Mom's boyfriend is already gone) and sees Sierra leaving the house. He says, "Hey Sierra, is Joe around?" (can't remember the real name). The perp, being a nice and friendly guy, offers to give Sierra a ride to the bus stop or school. And then....don't want to think about it...

I am leaning toward someone who worked with (or for) Mom's boyfriend. Construction workers and contracts can keep crack-of-dawn hours. I can very easily see boyfriend mentioning the entire family was up before the sun, and in fact, the last person to leave the house leaves at 7 am. Perp stops by in the early morning (knowing Mom's boyfriend is already gone) and sees Sierra leaving the house. He says, "Hey Sierra, is Joe around?" (can't remember the real name). The perp, being a nice and friendly guy, offers to give Sierra a ride to the bus stop or school. And then....don't want to think about it...

I thought Rick's construction business is in Fremont not Morgan Hill? But since LE has said they have interviewed over 100 people I am sure everyone they can think of is being interviewed.

I think it is someone that either lives or works in that area that goes through there around 7:00-7:30 each day.

I dont know if this has been linked already but it is an interesting read,imo.

I think this is the direction this case is heading.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981239340

Is Sierra LaMar Dead or Alive?

Nonetheless, their latest comments to landowners seem to raise red flags with those who have keen eyes and ears. They want any suspicious activities reported to them, which happen to take place on any ranch lands or large parcels of acreage in the region. What does this "suspicious activity" mean, though? It could probably be anything. Suspicious individuals, signs of traffic that don't belong to the owners -- anything. That includes disturbed earth that indicates a possible burial site. In the state of California, it appears that the bodies of missing women often turn out along ranch areas and desolate outskirts of city regions. Twenty-three-year-old Dalene Carlson was missing from the Stockton area for several weeks before her body was discovered in a cornfield. That's just one example.

I dont know if this has been linked already but it is an interesting read,imo.

I think this is the direction this case is heading.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981239340

Is Sierra LaMar Dead or Alive?

Nonetheless, their latest comments to landowners seem to raise red flags with those who have keen eyes and ears. They want any suspicious activities reported to them, which happen to take place on any ranch lands or large parcels of acreage in the region. What does this "suspicious activity" mean, though? It could probably be anything. Suspicious individuals, signs of traffic that don't belong to the owners -- anything. That includes disturbed earth that indicates a possible burial site. In the state of California, it appears that the bodies of missing women often turn out along ranch areas and desolate outskirts of city regions. Twenty-three-year-old Dalene Carlson was missing from the Stockton area for several weeks before her body was discovered in a cornfield. That's just one example.

BBM,
Not to mention the great example set by the speed freak killers. Recently learning that many bodies of missing young females went undetected for years because they were just thrown down a rural well on unfrequented property, would give a prospective perp all the courage he needs to pull off an abduction.

I can see it happening but I can't see her keeping it a secret from every girlfriend or online friend she has. This is one social, friendly girl, not a loner without friends.

And since I am sure all of the above have been interviewed by LE and are probably freaked out of their minds, I think they would spilled the secret right away.

I AM NOT BLAMING THE VICTIM HERE (or in any of the cases I will reference), however, if the boy she was interested in was someone she knew another girl was interested in, she may have decided to keep it quiet until she could establish a relationship with him. If you think girls don't get jealous of another girl taking an interest in someone they like, consider Diana Zamora (cadet killing), Phoebe Prince (suicide, spurred by jealous girls) and Shanda Sharer, who was killed by slightly older girls over her interest in a girl one of them liked. She was only 13, and her murder was BRUTAL.

ETA - Sorry, Shanda was only 12 when she was abducted, tortured, burned and drowned by girls aged 14-17.

I am of firm belief that Sierra was taken by someone who had been watching her specific movements in the mornings. It seems to me that she lived in a rather remote area whereby she would walk on her own early in the mornings from home to the bus stop. Someone saw this. As they knew "exactly" when to lure her into the car. Now, it does not mean she did not "think" she knew them. Perhaps it was someone who literally drove by each day and waved to her - and on that said morning - as some have mentioned it would have been cold. The perp then enticed her into the car simply by saying something like "it is cold, why don't I give you a ride to your bus stop" -

Again, it all comes to down to us educating our children about being street smart and to have some defense tactics. I have said this in a post before. To NEVER get into a car of anyone who you do not know as a long standing family member of friend - that has been verified by parents. Other than that, there should never ever be any "getting into any car" of any kind unless it is a parent, or sibling! This is how is has to be - in fighting back, we all (whether in the USA, or Jamaica where I live) have to understand, it only takes a few seconds as mentioned before - for a young girl or boy to be enticed into a car - "these are the seconds that are the most important". Once they have gotten in, then there is usually a tragic ending. So the training and education must be on the first step "NEVER GET INTO A CAR" - THE SECOND STEP - THE ACTUAL DEFENSE TACTICS THAT CAN HELP - That is another topic!

Back to Sierra -- it is most tragic and horrible, but I do not feel she is with us anymore. I feel that this is not going to be a good ending. However prayer is something we all have in common - it is one thing for us to come out with our theories, that can help (hopefully someone is reading all of this and can take tips to the right people?) BUT praying fervently for a miracle as in "where more than one is gathered to pray" - we can all pray for a miracle.

If it was so hard to abduct a female by force, there would be very few abductions by strangers and people known to the victim. It isn't difficult. It happens regularly. Look in the Houston area and you will see intelligent, aware women who were taken, leaving absolutely no trace.

If it was so hard to abduct a female by force, there would be very few abductions by strangers and people known to the victim. It isn't difficult. It happens regularly. Look in the Houston area and you will see intelligent, aware women who were taken, leaving absolutely no trace.

There are very few abduction of females by force...JMO

I AM NOT BLAMING THE VICTIM HERE (or in any of the cases I will reference), however, if the boy she was interested in was someone she knew another girl was interested in, she may have decided to keep it quiet until she could establish a relationship with him. If you think girls don't get jealous of another girl taking an interest in someone they like, consider Diana Zamora (cadet killing), Phoebe Prince (suicide, spurred by jealous girls) and Shanda Sharer, who was killed by slightly older girls over her interest in a girl one of them liked. She was only 13, and her murder was BRUTAL.

I agree, I brought up Diane Zamora already...it could have happened like that crime, with the girl hiding in the back and the boy engaging with Sierra, for example, to get her into the car. I also agree that Sierra might not tell her friends if she was seeing or flirting with a guy who was "officially" the boyfriend of another girl.

Not saying I believe this was a student-age or near student-age perp, but it is not impossible. We've seen other cases where we've felt that kids must know something and they don't tell. TJ Murray is one that comes to mind, for example, also possible Lauren Spierer. Sometimes they don't "crack" as we expect, heck even Misty for that matter. JMO

There are countless examples of strangers abducting young women by force. Some are well planned and others are opportunistic. You can start with Ted Bundy and work your way down the list of well known Serial Killers. True, it is risky and abductions are sometimes observed and these observations sometimes lead to arrests.

Assuming that the dog correctly identified the end of her own driveways the point she entered an unknown vehicle, this was undoubtedly plan abduction. No one just "happened" to be driving down that street.

I do believe that if this was a planned abduction, the guy has some "prior experience". It is very likely that the same guy would have targeted other women, gotten to know their routine but decided not to make a move; perhaps because they could not establish a "lonely" spot to make the grab. Realistically, what are the odds that a random young woman seen at a bus stops or walking down a street would leave her home at a regular time every day onto a small street that would have no traffic at that time? It is very possible that other young woman in the corridor between San Jose and Hollister noticed some "creep" who was following them, watching them, whatever, but they never reported it because it ended before anything "happened". If so, the make of a car or the description of a guy could be a valuable lead. Police should encourage young women to come forward with any reports of "suspicious" activity.

BBM

I am getting to think it was more like this someone who stalked a new the rough routine timeline drove by and got out maybe asking directions or something.

Moo but I took it to mean that the reality is that by many times over the abduction is perpetrated by someone known to the victim.. NOT A STRANGER forced abduction.. its not stating that stranger abductions by force do not occur but rather just that by far and wide the majority of abductions are perpetrated by someone that is known by the victim.. moo, tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11