Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know for sure how to ask this. But I will and try to be respectful.
If we knew whether or not she was on her period. That could easily explain the underwear with a

I believe they were already packed. And not something she was wearing that morning.

i can go find it for you...but LE statement specifically said no makeup, no comb, no wallet....

ok found it for you...here is LE direct statement..

"Nothing else was found in the purse - not even makeup, a wallet or hair brush, Cardoza said"

the busdriver said she carried the books everyday...

here is the entire article...

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...cle_db3bf222-744a-11e1-b2b5-001a4bcf6878.html

Thanks.

I just wondered because Sheriff Smith said in this video it was normal things she would keep with her.

msnbc.com Video Player

I, too, thought I read that 60 LE were assigned to the case along with FBI, etc. So far, with a quick search of the Media & Timeline Thread, I found this:
(sorry, not sure yet how to get it into the quote box...too much lurking & not enough posting for me!)

March 26 more @ link

Quote:
As of Monday, the sheriff’s office’s plan for the ongoing investigation is to “re-canvass” areas that have already been searched – including the neighborhoods and fields surrounding the LaMar home in north Morgan Hill – and to re-interview some of Sierra’s classmates and former classmates, according to sheriff’s Sgt. Jose Cardoza.

More than 40 local sheriff’s deputies have been assigned to the case – not including those assisting from the FBI and surrounding counties, Cardoza said.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/...a4bcf6878.html

Can you fix your link please. It is not working. Thank you.

If we knew whether or not she was on her period. That could easily explain the underwear with a matching bra. Sports bra yes?

I believe they were already packed. And not something she was wearing that morning.

I could possibly understand the panties if that were the case but not the bra. Her dad seems very puzzled about clothing being in her purse and surely Marlene would have mentioned it to him if Sierra was on her period.

my grandmother used to iron the family underwear and she was never in the military :doh:

LOL! I still iron a few things but not nearly like I use to.......thank goodness most clothes are wrinkle free these days.

IMO

If we knew whether or not she was on her period. That could easily explain the underwear with a matching bra. Sports bra yes?

Explain to me please, how having your period requires a matching bra??? I'm seriously confused here...

Good thoughts...to add, someone made a good point on another site. they mentioned how coincidental it is that the farm guys were working in a totally different location that day (in Bailey - direct statement from Luis (sp))...did the abductor/s know that? what a coincidence, right?

either that, or they saw they weren't there that day and took it as an opportunity.

Personally, I dont think that was a coincidence.

This person may have been carefully planning this out for quite some time. A lot of times these kind of abductors are very patient and will only strike after they have planned everything out carefully.

I think that is why in so many of these cases no one hears or sees a thing.

IMO

Explain to me please, how having your period requires a matching bra??? I'm seriously confused here...

there is no bra...it was only underwear. i don't think people like to say underwear, so they say undergarment. it was only underwear...:)

Can you fix your link please. It is not working. Thank you.

Sorry, I copied it from the media forum here:

CA Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 timeline and media thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Going back and clicking on the link, it looks like it has been updated since originally quoted on March 26, 2012. Searched for a cached version on google but that search just confirmed the update as well.

11 days: Where's Sierra? - Morgan Hill Times: Search For Sierra
www.morganhilltimes.com/news/crime_fire_courts/search_for_sierra/...Sierra LaMar, 15, remains missing 11 days since she was last seen before ... Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 5:11 pm | Updated: 12:29 pm, Tue Mar 27, 2012.

I totally agree with you ,with one very slight exception- I think Sierra was the one to neatly fold her clothes into her purse after being forced to strip by her captors. The bra is the big giveaway for me. I am female, and very few females that I've ever known carry a change of bras around. Bras are alot more expensive than panties and bulkier.

I can consider that as a possiblity. I know I would do anything to try to stall my kidnappers and neatly folding the clothes would take time.

Did you watch Mike Brooks today on HLN? I was watching it halfway and trying to read a recipe at the time so I missed some of it.

Anyway I think a local reporter was on and he mentioned something about Sierra being a slob (not my words-his) and she would not have neatly folded the clothes this way.

Then Mike Brooks asked Pat Brown what that could mean and she said often times sadist predators can be very methodical. I instantly thought about Joesph Duncan and all the planning and thought he put into kidnapping Shasta and Dylan even using infared googles at night to spy into their home before he abducted them.

IMO

thanks for sharing that...confusing for sure...

Maybe Cardoza wasnt going to mention other items on purpose and Sheriff Smith just came out with it.

I do hope something else was in there. If there was a makeup case then the perp could have touched it and left his fingerprints.

IMO

Snipped and bolded by me (natch!)

I remember that comment too, and it struck me as odd.

How would they know she was inside her house unless she texted something like "I'm in my bedroom"? It just seems an odd thing to know, yanno?

I, may be a bit behind and I am frantically trying to get caught up, but this has come up a few times and I want to add my insight.

We live in a rural suburb of a reasonably populated area, and our cell coverage is affected by the weather,(cell company says we should have coverage, but when it rains... calls drop after a few seconds.) it gets downright frustrating. So when I got our last round of phones, we all upgraded to smart phones with wi-fi. I then installed a wi-fi in my house and any time we are in the house it uses the computer network not the cell network. It is entirely possible the same thing happened here and that Sierra posted her last text through the wi-fi at the house, suggesting in the house or very near it.

Great question... and one that might not get an answer... MOO Would *assume* that the PJs were in the house...but IDK...

I think they were too or we would know if they were missing by now.

IMO

I, may be a bit behind and I am frantically trying to get caught up, but this has come up a few times and I want to add my insight.

We live in a rural suburb of a reasonably populated area, and our cell coverage is affected by the weather,(cell company says we should have coverage, but when it rains... calls drop after a few seconds.) it gets downright frustrating. So when I got our last round of phones, we all upgraded to smart phones with wi-fi. I then installed a wi-fi in my house and any time we are in the house it uses the computer network not the cell network. It is entirely possible the same thing happened here and that Sierra posted her last text through the wi-fi at the house, suggesting in the house or very near it.

What time did she send the pic to her friend? They said that was done from her computer.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member