Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The friend said that the investigator showed her a picture of a white Dodge Dynasty. They did not give her the picture. She Googled it after and found that picture on Wiki, then posted it.

Is that the only reference to a white car? The tweet?

As far as I know yes. And after reading more I understand what she did. But still wish she would have asked her friends some other way.

My take on the phone and bag is this: They grab Sierra, put in her in the car and restrain her. Immediately, the biggest threat is her phone. We have the hindsight of knowing she wasn't reported missing for 12 hours, but the abductors did not. For all they know, someone could have seen it. So first thing, get rid of the phone quickly. Plus, phones are relatively small, they throw it as far as they can, maybe it gets lost/covered in the gravel or grass.

The reason for the location of the bag and why did the abductors come back to hide it? Because they never left the area. They didn't have to come back and hide it, they did it on their way out of town. Meaning, after they ditch the phone, they take Sierra somewhere in the mountains near the reservoir or some place similar. They do what they do to Sierra, and as they are leaving, they know they need to get rid of the bag. Can't leave it with the body, nor can they just throw it on the road. Although a smaller bag, it is still noticeable. So they decide to try and hide it fairly quickly, as best they can. And then continue their escape.

Hoping there will be some forensic evidence on the bag, that LE has not revealed to MSM

I suppose it is possible they did not know they still had the bag in the car until they were back in the neighborhood, after already leaving Sierra wherever they left her...and just tried to hide it quickly before they got too close to their own home? If they live nearby?

as far as the "stuff", the purse etc. It had to be planted. It wasnt discarded. It is too easy to burn that little stuff and no one would know. It was too easy to make it look like she vanished to leave those items.

Where the items were left--is it walkable from Sierras driveway-- is it possible that she walked to that spot and left them herself (assuming the tracking dogs failed) or would she have to be driven there?

To far for her to walk IMHO . But I think whoever hid them knew the place pretty well. I'm still thinking she knew the person.

On another site, there is talk of a search at Coyote Lake?
Do we have a scanner for Sierra...will go look...

If we don't, we need one. I also heard there was some action but no one knows if it related. LE turned off public airwaves.

The only reason Sierra would have hidden the bag is if she had taken off on foot, having plans to go elsewhere, and it got too heavy, etc...but there is no place to go on foot around there and I think she would have left the books, maybe, but taken her bag and surely her phone...

I think LE is assuming the person is local due to the place where the bag was found...but what if someone was just driving around looking for a desolate spot? Would they have come across this area?

If we don't, we need one. I also heard there was some action but no one knows if it related. LE turn off public airwaves.

There is a link in the scanner section for Sierra...I listened for a while today, but did not hear anything, had only read that they officers out searching by that lake I mentioned...did not hear it on the scanner.

I keep thinking there is a female involved that Wanted That Purse and had every intention of going back to get it.

I'm leaning toward some one who is jealous of her that is in on it in some way.

JMO :moo:

My take on the phone and bag is this: They grab Sierra, put in her in the car and restrain her. Immediately, the biggest threat is her phone. We have the hindsight of knowing she wasn't reported missing for 12 hours, but the abductors did not. For all they know, someone could have seen it. So first thing, get rid of the phone quickly. Plus, phones are relatively small, they throw it as far as they can, maybe it gets lost/covered in the gravel or grass.

The reason for the location of the bag and why did the abductors come back to hide it? Because they never left the area. They didn't have to come back and hide it, they did it on their way out of town. Meaning, after they ditch the phone, they take Sierra somewhere in the mountains near the reservoir or some place similar. They do what they do to Sierra, and as they are leaving, they know they need to get rid of the bag. Can't leave it with the body, nor can they just throw it on the road. Although a smaller bag, it is still noticeable. So they decide to try and hide it fairly quickly, as best they can. And then continue their escape.

Hoping there will be some forensic evidence on the bag, that LE has not revealed to MSM

I do hope that there is some evidence on the JC bag, like fingerprints that will help the LE get the answers they need and quickly! I still feel it is only one perp, and that this person lived or worked in that area...and that the person had been watching Sierra from afar or from near. Whisperer wrote that upon her site visit to the house/neighborhood, there are dogs right next door to Sierra's house...correct me if I'm wrong. There does not seem to have been any evident struggle at her driveway as far as has been reported. No screams heard or cars racing out....no dogs barking that morning that would have drawn any attention. None of the neighbors have come out to say there was anything suspicious that took place that morning as far as they saw or heard. So it does point to a scenario of Sierra just getting into a car with some feel of initial trust of the person in the car.

Right now....what is vital is to get the results of forensic evidence on the JC purse. I also feel (sickeningly so) that the crime took place nearby her house and even near to where the purse was found.

I've mentioned before that the information forthcoming from LE seems to have slowed down, but I do feel it is because they know more and cannot say or announce it right now. Let's see what this week brings.

i tend to think she went to the place where the stuff was left willingly. Maybe she even layed it there to go in the building and smoke, or maybe make out. Is that building even remotely on the way to school?

Now I remember LE searching there. Here are pics from CrankyCrankerson's Photobucket Album:

032212s-96.jpg

032212s-97.jpg

032212search2.jpg

032212search1.jpg

032212search3.jpg

032212search4.jpg

032212search5.jpg

032212s5.jpg

Sorry I tried two times to snip the above post and I kept jacking it up! :) So I just quoted the whole shebang :) The interior of the bldg that the JC purse was placed between the outside of this bldg and a cactus.

Why? Why not just heave it into that mess inside? Or why not just walk into the doorway and shove it under all that carp? It wouldn't have been found for a while if at all. I don't know if they cleared out that mess inside that bldg to search?

Just seems strange to me to hide it on the outside. If you are going to drive up that road. Get out of your car, and walk over to the bldg and put the bag between the bldg and a cactus, it makes more sense to me to heave it in that bldg or to hide it in the junk that's in that bldg.

Just thinking out loud all JMHO

PS: Surely the probed the depths of that retention pond? Sandra Cantu was in a retention pond or some such. Sorry I had that pop into my head when I saw that pond. Just speculation.

i tend to think she went to the place where the stuff was left willingly. Maybe she even layed it there to go in the building and smoke, or maybe make out. Is that building even remotely on the way to school?

She wouldn't have thrown her phone out. I think she left willingly and when the car went in the opposite direction from school she tried to use it to let someone know and it was taken from her and tossed. JMO But she could have been made to go in one of those buildings and the perp noticed she was still carrying the books/bag and told her to put them down and she placed them there thinking she'd be let go after whatever happened.

ETA: good point about the phone-- she didn't lay the stuff there:

bad theory belowVV

yes that building is so junky, I thought maybe she would leave her stuff outside, so it wouldnt get dirty, and a perp would have tossed it in, (or burned it) or dumped it in the pond--

Sorry I tried two times to snip the above post and I kept jacking it up! :) So I just quoted the whole shebang :) The interior of the bldg that the JC purse was placed between the outside of this bldg and a cactus.

Why? Why not just heave it into that mess inside? Or why not just walk into the doorway and shove it under all that carp? It wouldn't have been found for a while if at all. I don't know if they cleared out that mess inside that bldg to search?

Just seems strange to me to hide it on the outside. If you are going to drive up that road. Get out of your car, and walk over to the bldg and put the bag between the bldg and a cactus, it makes more sense to me to heave it in that bldg or to hide it in the junk that's in that bldg.

Just thinking out loud all JMHO

Kat, I'm thinking it might have been dark, and that he returned later to Sierra's last known whereabouts to quickly be rid of this link to her.

Teens are very easy to fool. In fact, most adults are as well. The internet is a place where anyone can be anybody they want to be and there are very few ways to easily find out the truth. Most teenagers are too eager to allow people they think they know into their lives. All they have to do is post a picture with a sports uniform or mention the school they go to and anyone can easily find them. If they list their first and last name, a home address is easily obtainable.

The fact is that if you have any pictures online or have shared anything about your life, whether you feel it is in a private place or not, you have already put enough information online to be located by anyone who decides to look.

I think you might be underestimating the intelligence of most teenagers. Teenagers may appear to be clueless, but it does not mean that they are easy to fool.

But of course, finding information about somebody on the internet is easy whether you are foolish or not.

No. Opposite way and is quite far to walk.
A) Where purse found (zoom in and you'll see a shed to the right (on fisher/laguana rd) of that interstection and that's where the purse was found.
B) Sierra's home
c) Sierra's school
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=S...XS_-Cnhhu_XKyeOgDHUYtBqP5Dh7g&t=h&mra=ls&z=14

yeah, there was something going down in Morgan Hill in the past 1/2 hour, but it was not related to Sierra..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74