Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what is LE thinking about the box with the handcuffs label, and the two used condoms?

When they say it might not be related to the case, what do the rest of you think?

Are they implying that maybe, a couple had a fun "innocent" bondage romp in the woods, or something?

IMHO I agree with Mark Klass here. The place they were found had been searched at least twice before they were found. They could be just a bad prank or the place is also at a deadend road where it has been known teenagers have been known to party.
I guess we will have to wait and see what DNA they find if any.

The only other thing I think about the handcuffs is that its a possibility that a teen bought it as a novelty to show off. Brought the new package to hang out and show off. Young people can be dumb, you know hormones and all that. That is the only thing I could think of for the package being there....other then if it involved SL.

First, I am soooooo sorry that you had to deal with such violence, Portabella.:heartbeat: :rose::heartbeat:

I agree that it might have been teens messing around. I just don't see why the kidnapper would leave that box out where it was going to be found. He could have dropped it into a dumpster anywhere, anytime.

Whisperer,
If Marlene is holding something back, I am sincerely hoping its at the request of LE. I cannot see her holding anything back otherwise when everything and I mean everything is important in finding Sierra.

And I know I am going to get bashed but again, wish we knew more of the boyfriend. I know he has been cleared. But many have mentioned it could be a military man and from what I know the BF is/was Active National Guard, could it be one of his friends or associates?

Her mom says she was going to meet up w/friend to discuss/do homework/essay. Her mom speaks about her talking about her English assignment (Suicide paper) the night before and she was excited? Did she discuss anything else with her mom? I get the impression mom was giving us the good part...can't blame her.

Marlene seems to be holding something back..

I have to wonder about this friend who she was meeting about schoolwork. Was Sierra telling a fib?

Marlene may be holding things back from the public. She did state she did not want to impede the investigation but I dont think for one second she has held back from telling the police anything and everything that will assist them in finding her daughter.

I would imagine that the friend she was going to meet about her schoolwork was one of the first things LE checked out.

Things like this happen in a blink of an eye. It is to the perps advantage when they catch the victim off guard.

Sierra was a very petite 15 year old. He could have gotten her in the vehicle and knocked her out with one punch. If there is any evidence of what he did to her to subdue her I imagine it is in the unknown vehicle.

She had to be scared to death. She may have thought if she remained calm at the time she could plead with him to let her go thinking he would. We would all like to think one person couldnt do something like this all by themselves but sadly, we see it happen time and time again.

We see more single abductors/rapists and murderers than we do cases where more than one offender was involved.

IMO
-------------
Think of the case of Amber Dubois, on her way to school. She was shown a gun and ordered to get in.

Also, so many times, they will drive up in their vehicles and ask: Can you give me directions?

Ed Kemper picked up three co-eds who were hitchiking. He is 6'8 and stocky. He took one out in the woods with a hatchet. He returned bloody to get the next one.

He shakes his head and can't believe the two didn't get out of the van and run. So he continued and grabbed the next one, etc.

Poor things were so terrified, they froze in fear. I can see that happening.

Marlene may be holding things back from the public. She did state she did not want to impede the investigation but I dont think for one second she has held back from telling the police anything and everything that will assist them in finding her daughter.

I would imagine that the friend she was going to meet about her schoolwork was one of the first things LE checked out.
I hope Marlene got a name...

My Jeep is a 2004. My doors all lock automatically as soon as acceleration reaches about 5 mph. My FIL's car is the same way, and quite a few others that I've been in.

Yes, but its not a "child lock" on the front doors. I suppose it wouldn't be that hard to disable the locks on the passenger side though.

Whisperer,
If Marlene is holding something back, I am sincerely hoping its at the request of LE. I cannot see her holding anything back otherwise when everything and I mean everything is important in finding Sierra.

And I know I am going to get bashed but again, wish we knew more of the boyfriend. I know he has been cleared. But many have mentioned it could be a military man and from what I know the BF is/was Active National Guard, could it be one of his friends or associates?

It really could be anyone. More men are neat than just men with a military background.

I think Rick is a non-issue.

Was he in the National Guard in MH or Fremont? I dont think his friends are connected to this unless he has close friends in MH which I dont think he does since he works long hours in Fremont and has only lived there 6 months. The police think it is someone familar with MH.

Imo, it was someone in the area that saw a young vulnerable girl alone and seized on the opportunity to kidnap her.

Someone that may have known the field workers werent working the field close to Sierra's home that day.

But I have no doubt that everyone including Rick has told LE everything they may think would help find Sierra.

IMO

We need to know if Sierra had a BF. She was ready to have one, imo. The hair, the make-up, etc.

Most of these cases, the media doesn't tell. You never hear from the BF either. Look at Holly Bobo...not once did they interview him on TV. He has never spoken one word. It is like he vanished into thin air...

In this case, we won't hear a word if he was a minor. BUT Sierra looked way beyond her years and may have liked older guys.

How unoccupied/desolate is it between SL house and where the phone was found, then up the road to where the purse was found? has anyone got that little walking map so I can see it? It kind of appears on the street map that he turned right out from her road, made the next right and that is where the true control/attack probably got ugly. I think whomever this was began the attack right away after pulling out of her block....IMHO

Sierra via text message on Friday 3/16/12 at approximately 0711 hours to meet before class started
to discuss homework. Sierra never made that meeting.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14258/0/

^^^^ This is where that info is coming from. :sigh:

So Marlene tells us she was meeting up w/someone and now the text tells us. Has LE confirmed this text as accurate? Mom says she talked about it with her the night before and was excited.

I have to wonder if Marlene gets info from others or the media and repeats it. Well, wouldn't she have to leave earlier if meeting somebody. And, if not, there wouldn't be time, unless she was picking up homework, copying it or delivering her work to somebody else. I'd be on that like white on rice. As a mother I would want to talk to this person BIG TIME!

How unoccupied/desolate is it between SL house and where the phone was found, then up the road to where the purse was found? has anyone got that little walking map so I can see it? It kind of appears on the street map that he turned right out from her road, made the next right and that is where the true control/attack probably got ugly. I think whomever this was began the attack right away after pulling out of her block....IMHO

A) where phone found... NEAR that intersection
B) Sierra's home

Santa Teresa Blvd & Scheller Ave, Coyote, CA 95037 to 18 Paquita Espana Ct, Morgan Hill, CA 95037 - Google Maps

First, I am soooooo sorry that you had to deal with such violence, Portabella.:heartbeat: :rose::heartbeat:

I agree that it might have been teens messing around. I just don't see why the kidnapper would leave that box out where it was going to be found. He could have dropped it into a dumpster anywhere, anytime.

So many things are found by searchers.......even some creepy things but often they turn out not to have any connection to the victim.

I really dont think the handcuff box and condoms have anything to do with Sierra.

JMO

So @ 7:11 am, she is texting a person to meet w/them about homework before school. This is very interesting to me. Very important since she was excited about her essay/homework and now she is texting to meet w/person about homework.

Ed Kemper picked up three co-eds who were hitchiking. He is 6'8 and stocky. He took one out in the woods with a hatchet. He returned bloody to get the next one.

He shakes his head and can't believe the two didn't get out of the van and run. So he continued and grabbed the next one, etc.

Poor things were so terrified, they froze in fear. I can see that happening.

Yep - my boyfriend is 6'7" and 300 lbs. of muscle. A grown man couldn't get away from him if he wanted to keep them captive.

But regardless of size, ordinarily level-headed people have gone along with abductors for a variety of reasons. You also cannot rule out a ruse to get her into the car and then when she's there, she is stuck. People who have been taught their entire lives not to talk to strangers will go with them if fed the right line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa