CA CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #23 - GUILTY/LWOP

I want to help find her. Is anyone on here in the area? Have a list of places searched and dates? Any maps?

Yes, Emi represents what makes WS so great. Caring, dedication, hard work, and tenacity. Thank you so much Emi!

As to where little Sierra is....well, I've long speculated she is in the Morgan Hill landfill. For some reason I've always thought he leveraged a S----wa- freezer to hide her for awhile, and then put her in one of the store's dumpsters. That market seemed to be his mothership.

The gases in a landfill actually would serve to preserve evidence; of course it would be a near, but not impossible task to find some remains.

I'm pretty new here. Why did you mark letters out? (S---wa-)

Also, was there any evidence discovered that he purchased a freezer from there? If this is what happened, why would he have tossed her clothes and pack to be found?

I'm pretty new here. Why did you mark letters out? (S---wa-)

Also, was there any evidence discovered that he purchased a freezer from there? If this is what happened, why would he have tossed her clothes and pack to be found?
I didn’t mention the full name of the store to be respectful. No sense dragging their company name in to a murder case.
My amateur speculation was that perhaps he kept her temporarily in one of the commercial freezers, or dumped her remains in one of the bins. As for the clothes, he probably kept an earring or a piece of her apparel as a “trophy”, and got rid of the rest. Obviously not a bright guy.
I still think she ended up in the landfill. Very sad.

Amateur opinion and speculation

@peep until recently, they had searches for her done, but now that he is convicted and in prison, they haven't and I doubt they will find her
He was given the opportunity to tell where he left Sierra but never did. I am saying he cause I don't want to mention the perps name.

Folks, I doubt she will ever be found, unfortunately. At his sentencing which was December 2017, he had the opportunity to say where she is but declined.

I think the stashed clothes were his trophy, he lived in a RV with multiple family members.

She may be found some day, by hunters or fishermen. It's a long shot.

As per one of her tumblr posts "Not all who wander are lost" ... I hope she is somewhere beautiful if they can't bring her home, not lost but wandering free.

I saw Emi on another thread, and it made me think of dear Sierra. She would have graduated college by now, started a career and maybe getting ready to get married. But she was robbed of all this and the world lost a beautiful little spirit.

And as for the Perp, perhaps karma is about to show up for him. The prisons are full of dying prisoners because of Covid. Perhaps the Perp in this case might want to get things right by letting people know where Sierra's remains were left. Because as we know, karma's a bi**h.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back