CA CA - Steven Clark, 21, & Burt Dollar, 20, Long Beach, 9 July 1995

28 years... I miss your beautiful blue eyes Burt.. one of sweetest guys I knew.. I cant wait for the day we found out what happened to you guys
I wonder what Burt's tattoo meant, I am assuming he had a dog? Did the dog go with him?

For some reason, Burt popped in my head today. I haven't thought about him for many many years. I went on FB and he didn't have a profile so I googled him and my stomach dropped. I know him from back when he was in Indiana. We were good friends. He had a rottweiler that was named Auggie, if I remember correctly. It's been since 1994 or early 1995 or so since I saw him. He was attached to his dog at his hip, and loved him like his child. He would NEVER have left that dog. That was my first thought when I saw this on google that he was missing was "where is his dog". The tattoo on his arm is of his dog and it was a very very good tattoo. Burt lived here for a few years and the last time I spoke to him, he said he hated Indiana and was moving back to CA. It appears that he went missing soon after returning to CA. He had a 2 brothers that he lived with here but I know that the oldest one was from foster care and not biological. I can't remember anything about the other brother. So sad. He was only 20 years old. He had the best laugh and I can see it now. Such a sweet guy.

steven_michael_clark_jr._1.jpg

Watching this Steven Clark's picture it seems this may be a mugshot. Was he ever been arrested for something?
Is it possible to know?

There's hardly anything about these young men, but even less about Steven Clark. Incredibly sad.
What is the general consensus of what happened? Accident or foul play?

Burt is my half brother (same mom, different dads). I was 9 when he went missing but had never met him and didn’t even know he existed until much later as he lived with his dad/dads side of family had little to no contact with my mom that I know of. I’ve thought about posting here several times throughout the years but don’t really have anything to add to the conversation except to say that he is loved and missed. My mom and I think of him all the time and I would give anything to know what happened to him. I have a son of my own now and it has just made me think of him even more now and the family that he will never know. I just want to world to know that he is very much loved, missed and not at all forgotten.

Last edited:
Good match, in his DoeNetwork profile they stated that Burt had a tattoo of a dollar sign in his left bicep. It is possible to had that tattoo removed?
Yes this is why I asked about the tattoo. I wondered if it was this man. I thought of this doe because I’m Canadian. I wondered if it was him. I see someone else also thought the same thing!

Burt is my half brother (same mom, different dads). I was 9 when he went missing but had never met him and didn’t even know he existed until much later as he lived with his dad/dads side of family had little to no contact with my mom that I know of. I’ve thought about posting here several times throughout the years but don’t really have anything to add to the conversation except to say that he is loved and missed. My mom and I think of him all the time and I would give anything to know what happened to him. I have a son of my own now and it has just made me think of him even more now and the family that he will never know. I just want to world to know that he is very much loved, missed and not at all forgotten.
Welcome to WS!

Lots of folks here are always willing to help should you ever need it. I hope this year is the year we find out what might have happened to these boys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back