CA CA - Stockton, UncFem, UP111403, "Jane Doe #133", Unique Jewelry, Tattoo on Hip, Breast Implants, Found in trailer by train tracks, Oct'23

Here is another possible match, Kathleen (Katie) Virginia Palotai (nee Murphy). According to the article, she was last seen on August 16, 2023 (only a couple of months before this UID was found). She may be experiencing homelessness as of date of last contact and might be visiting Oak Park and Oakmoore golf course in Stockton.

I think you ought to submit Ms. Palotai. Oak Park and the golf course are only about six miles from where the unidentified woman was found.

i found this lady's fb and she def has breast augmentation. i tried to find any pix of her in a swimsuit to see if she had a hip tattoo, there was one but it was a body building photo and unclear

how would no one check if it was her if she was missing in the same town? jeesh.

i found this lady's fb and she def has breast augmentation. i tried to find any pix of her in a swimsuit to see if she had a hip tattoo, there was one but it was a body building photo and unclear

how would no one check if it was her if she was missing in the same town? jeesh.

Sadly, it happens far too often.

Also possible she's been checked and eliminated but the information isn't in Namus.

Sadly, it happens far too often.

Also possible she's been checked and eliminated but the information isn't in Namus.
she was so pretty w young kids and looks like she was into body building. then started getting work on her face.
she must have got lost on blues or something. sad :(

It looks like Katie is not Jane Doe #133 as her dental records do not match. However, LE sent in a DNA sample to confirm if she is or is not Jane Doe #133.
Just came across this case posted on FB. I am wondering why the breast implants couldn’t be traced to her identity, if maybe the breast implants caused her illness, why we don’t have more information on that semi-truck (the manager who found her inside of the semi-truck, manages the truck trailer rental business she was found at), was the truck locked from the outside, was there no dna evidence or other details of foul play?

Here is another woman with a tattoo on her hip. Sara Gail Ebersole (MP106055) but she was missing in FL. Tyrone Morman is a POI but maybe she was able to escape but a cadaver dog picked up something? Tattoo is of a Kokopelli though I am still not sure if this is a possible match?

Here is another woman with a tattoo on her hip. Sara Gail Ebersole (MP106055) but she was missing in FL. Tyrone Morman is a POI but maybe she was able to escape but a cadaver dog picked up something? Tattoo is of a Kokopelli though I am still not sure if this is a possible match?

snipped this a bit

i am trying to make out the tattoo and it's extremely difficult but the Kokopelli seems like a decent match. i recently moved to the LA area and i have noticed a ton of SW design elements here. makes sense!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back