CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO there has not been a lot of searching!

And PPL are found a year later even in areas already searched.
I think she is there very close they just missed her!

Or maybe there hasn't been a lot of searching because they don't believe she is in the area, perhaps?
IMOO.

There doesn't have to be a specific motive though, does there?? I mean you know, some people are just cold....nothing fazes them, they just like their routine and don't like anything to change it...it's like they settle don't want to broaden their horizons...they like their apple cart upright, don't rock it...

It's so troubling, I wish HER sisters/family would speak up & out

A love interest? Life insurance? Or none at all. Since we know zip about the back story (if there is one) or any other details of the investigation, all that is left is speculation. If it was suicide, she would have been found in the area. If she left voluntary, then that's her business. Did any of her personal belongings (keys, wallet contents, etc.) ever show up?

A love interest? Life insurance? Or none at all. Since we know zip about the back story (if there is one) or any other details of the investigation, all that is left is speculation. If it was suicide, she would have been found in the area. If she left voluntary, then that's her business. Did any of her personal belongings (keys, wallet contents, etc.) ever show up?

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013...issing-roseville-womans-wallet-comes-forward/

This article mentions "business cards and stuff" on the sidewalk, along with a purple wallet with Susan's driver's license.

"There was no cash or credit cards in the wallet." (snipped by me...)

I agree there hasn't been a lot of searching. Seemed like there were a couple of big searches early on then nothing. Although, that's really not a very isolated area. I can think of places where one might remain hidden for awhile but I think someone would have (forgive me for saying this) stumbled across her by now. I do worry about the big creek and the rivers not far away... every time the news comes up with "body found in the river" I hold my breath. I wonder if they do have some info that she's not in the area? Wish they'd release more of what they do have, if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs