GUILTY CA - Thaddeus Sran, 2, has feeding tube, found deceased, Madera, 14 Jul 2020 *parents arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Burning a body adds an additional element of depravity, imo. As if killing a child isn't horrendous enough, they killed their own SPECIAL NEEDS toddler; a vulnerable member of society and a vulnerable member of their family.

Throw the book at them.

No punishment is too great for these so-called parents. As the grandmother of a precious special needs baby, this breaks my heart. My sweet Ollie lives two hours away so I'm just going to go look at his pictures and have a good cry. :(

yes, i made a map yesterday upthread. from south c street it is a jiggety jog tho, you would go south on c then turn right on olive, cross the tracks and go straight at the light. the road curves right and you then have to make a sharp left turn onto madera ave and cross over SR99 then veer right back onto olive. then the straight shot out and olive turns into ave 14.

also, the home where they were arrested was on winter way which is close to the discovery site.

Google Maps

you can see winter way toward the right. the site where he was found is just off the map to left.

I saw that. I was referring to the Winter Way address being being a straight shot down Ave 14 to the burn pit. I’m in disbelief they chose such an accessible site to burn his body.

I saw that. I was referring to the Winter Way address being being a straight shot down Ave 14 to the burn pit. I’m in disbelief they chose such an accessible site to burn his body.

me too, its right by the side of the road! and in season there would be many ag workers in the area daily.

yea both houses are along avenue 14/olive avenue/howard road.

Did anyone notice that aside from a condolence that was just left very, very recently, the only other condolences was from the funeral chapel. That's very odd, and quite telling IN MY OPINION.
Yes, the whole thing is very odd. No information about the baby's family at all. Seems very rushed and hush-hush. I havent's seen an obituary for a baby so bare and... cold?

Parents of Thaddeus Sran arrested for murder of 2-year-old son, Madera Police say

6333192_sranfathermug.jpg

The Madera County Sheriff's Office released the mugshot of Sukhjinder Sran, father of two-year-old Thaddeus Sran. He has been booked into the Madera County Jail.
I might sound uneducated, but his name sounds indian but he looks caucasian? Not that it matters, at all. How old is he?

also, i grew up in madera and that is a terrible area. so ppl wouldnt be leaving their doors unlocked. like, its bars and prostitutes bad.
Many thanks for that report, @Cvaldez.
Details like that can make a difference in how things are handled or how the case progresses. Sounds like the neighborhood folks might not be helpful due to anxiety or paranoia. Has that neighborhood been that way for a long time? TIA

Doesn't look good for the little guy, does it? SMH

Many thanks for that report, @Cvaldez.
Details like that can make a difference in how things are handled or how the case progresses. Sounds like the neighborhood folks might not be helpful due to anxiety or paranoia. Has that neighborhood been that way for a long time? TIA

Doesn't look good for the little guy, does it? SMH

there are normal families there too, but poor ones. i wouldnt be scared in the daytime but i wouldnt go at night. its been that bad long as i lived there. but its small town bad not like inner city bad.

Based on his mugshot and her
Did anyone notice that aside from a condolence that was just left very, very recently, the only other condolences was from the funeral chapel. That's very odd, and quite telling IN MY OPINION.

Yup not even a survived by etc even if they don't want to use their real names they could say mommy and Daddy love you. I wonder if she had special needs too.have a feeling Husband is abusive. moo

there are normal families there too, but poor ones. i wouldnt be scared in the daytime but i wouldnt go at night. its been that bad long as i lived there. but its small town bad not like inner city bad.
Thanks for the insight -- my hometown is like that now, too.
It used to be a good town in which to grow up, go to school, scouts, choir practice, ball games, picnics, etc., and it still is for many, but part of my old town has grown meaner and more dangerous and it's getting worse daily. Fewer good jobs, less income, schools losing their edge, drugs, poverty etc., etc. SMH.

It brought tears to my eyes -- not special to anyone in the family, even in death. But there are folks like us who saw those bright eyes in that picture and had the urge to hold that itty-bitty and sing a sweet song. That dear child is far, far above all the neglect and pain now.

A burn pit, oh dear God.

Last edited:
Based on his mugshot and her

Yup not even a survived by etc even if they don't want to use their real names they could say mommy and Daddy love you. I wonder if she had special needs too.have a feeling Husband is abusive. moo
She was premature. Her attorney talks about the baby’s death in this article:

Mother of missing Madera boy was investigated for a child’s death in 2015, lawyer says

Read more here: https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article244451857.html#storylink=cpy

If you hit a paywall, clear browser history.

her mug shot is still not posted. i used to work at madera county it is not as busy as other counties especially not during the day for bookings. this tells me that she is prob in the safety cell.
Thanks for the inside info @cvaldez1975
I wondered why I could not find her mug shot.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannonperk
Back