Found Safe CA - Theophilus London, 35, rapper, nominated for a Grammy in 2016, Los Angeles, last heard from in Jul 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
GettyImages-472841698.jpg

GettyImages-477379174.jpg

LOS ANGELES - Theophilus London, a rapper from Trinidad and Tobago who has collaborated with artists including Travis Scott and Ellie Goulding, has been reported missing by family in Los Angeles.

The LAPD confirmed to FOX 11 that a missing person report on the 35-year-old was filed Wednesday but did not provide any other information.

London's cousin, Mikhail Noel, shared the news on his social media that family had traveled to Los Angeles the day before and no one has heard from him since July.

More at Rapper Theophilus London reported missing in LA by family

More MSM links

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with his work but he's adorable. His father sounds distraught, poor man. Where the heck could London be? I wonder if he's been in touch by phone or text since he's last been seen in LA?
The article says no one has seen or heard from him since July.

Snipped...
...The LAPD has subsequently published a news release on London’s disappearance, which contradicts Secretly Group’s claim that London hasn’t been seen or heard from since July. “On October 15, 2022, around 12 p.m., London was last seen in the ‘Skid Row’ area of Los Angeles,” says the LAPD release.

Snipped...
...The LAPD has subsequently published a news release on London’s disappearance, which contradicts Secretly Group’s claim that London hasn’t been seen or heard from since July. “On October 15, 2022, around 12 p.m., London was last seen in the ‘Skid Row’ area of Los Angeles,” says the LAPD release.

That area is mostly for buying and sellin... things
I hope he is all right

This playlist on Theo's youtube channel shows as updated 2 days ago FWIW

This one updated yesterday

And this one updated today

Not sure it means anything, just noticed is all.
Checked out a lot of channels of artists and bands, playlist updating like this looks to be quite normal. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back