GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"cool coincidence" that another family member was missing previously....
Geez, this reporter is really insensitive IMO.

If they're looking for suspect on foot, there's a lot of places to hid in that area, stores, 2 malls not too far, large office buildings, apts, ect

that would make sense that the fbi got there so fast, there is a big fbi task force that works in that area for gang and drugs - imo

there was a street fight with 3 suspects, so maybe someone didn't want to let her go. not sure if it was related.

She is definilty not wearing the shirt she was last seen in.

So relieved she is safe. Thanking God for a HAPPY ending!!! Wish we saw LOTS MORE of those.

From KTLA livestream - preliminary info that man dropped her off there. Reporter warns that info is not yet reliable.

LAPD HQ ‏@LAPDHQ 1m
LAPD / FBI will provide a News Briefing on the NR investigation at Canoga Ave and Oxnard Street at 3:30 pm http://nixle.us/86E9T

@LADNMarMendoza ‏@LADNMarMendoza 1m
Canoga & Oxnard closed off... Traffic being rerouted due to missing Northridge girl found at this shopping center pic.twitter.com/QEnjdIePIl

I am so relieved. SO relieved! Thank you GOD! I live a few miles away, have a redheaded daughter and watch too many crime shows. My mind went straight to a crazed redhead kidnapper on the loose. I'm cool as a jalepeno under pressure ;)

Prayers she's not been harmed or traumatized in any way. On the edge of my seat waiting to hear what happened.

I have two questions... (For now...:)...)

1. I could not find a R family on white pages... Could there be a custody issue with real dad? (I do not know if this is the case here or not... I might have missed something in my checking... But it is a question I have...)

2. I wonder why she is going to a private school... Instead of a public school... There could be many reasons... But was wondering if there was some type of conflict with the public school....

:dunno:

JMO

whitepages is not [entirely] reliable. in fact, if you were to know my first and last name, you would not find me ANYWHERE online. I spend time to ensure that. I have am not listed on whitepages, zabasearch, intellisearch, etc. anyone can go and opt out and have your personal info removed and I have done just that.

just an FYI FWIW....

*back to reading*

If they're looking for suspect on foot, there's a lot of places to hid in that area, stores, 2 malls not too far, large office buildings, apts, ect

Is he on foot or was she dropped off in a car? Sorry, still catching up. Should be cameras in that strip mall somewhere!

So nice to see acknowledgements like this from the police to the public

LAPD Communications ‏@911LAPD 2m
A big thank you to everyone who Re-Tweeted the NR messages earlier today! Sincerely, @911LAPD | #RT #TY #LAPD

I am so relieved. SO relieved! Thank you GOD! I live a few miles away, have a redheaded daughter and watch too many crime shows. My mind went straight to a crazed redhead kidnapper on the loose. I'm cool as a jalepeno under pressure ;)

Prayers she's not been harmed or traumatized in any way. On the edge of my seat waiting to hear what happened.
I know, having a child close to the same age, it sends an extra wave of panic through the brain!
Still so happily surprised she was found so quickly! As we all know, sometimes these missing child cases can go on for years, and I'm so glad this little girl and her family won't have to go through that.

Wow!

I am so impressed with the speed in which LE and the FBI responded and acted on this case!

:rocker:

A lot of people have commented on the mom checking on her at 1 then again at 3:30. I will admit (Please dont send the men in the white coats.) that from the day I brought DD home from the hospital I wake up constantly through the night just to check on her. When she was a baby it was once an hour to the point you could time it. As she's getting older it's now more like once every two to three hours but I do wake up just to look at the vid monitor before I can fall back asleep. Some of my girlfriends are the same way. Not to mention mom could just be a night owl and happened to be up on her own reading or online. I don't think it's too unusual though.

I wont send the men....
I dont check in the middle of the night...not now. I used to have a monitor in my child's room up to about the age of 6. It was wireless so if I were downstairs I could take my end with me. But I dont feel a need to check now.

I also wake easily (and have woken to odd sounds and checked things out) and my doors & windows are always locked (I have a night routine that I never skip), I am armed and I have a big *advertiser censored* GSD. And I sleep with my door open - so I hear everything. My house is Ft. Knox because well, there are crazy people out there!

I would check often if there was a history of sleepwalking or getting up to screw around (im sure some kids do that to sneak to get a snack or whatever)....but in general, you know how thing are in your house for the norm so I dont find it odd if you are not checking multiple times a night.

So, at NR's age, if she were my child, unless she had some specific habits that needed to be monitored, I probably never would have checked on her. I would have had to notice something out of the ordinary or hear something out of the ordinary.

Wow...LAPD brought it today :)... wondering if someone had been watching this girl ??

Wow!

I am so impressed with the speed in which LE and the FBI responded and acted on this case!

:rocker:

I think they usually do. In this case, they got lucky and someone brought her back, possibly under duress. Sounds like a gang thing and someone in the gang changed their mind against the wishes of other gang members.
Just my interpretation of events so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria