GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

531936_10200939705073029_1160957091_n.jpg

The first image of Northridge kidnapping suspect Tobias Summers back in U.S. since his arrest in Mexico. NBC LA from Twitter

That's my favorite perp-walk photo since Jerry Sandusky!

oh my goodness, so glad to read he's in custody!!!

We had a local family murder - 5 family members dead and 1 six yr old girl in critical condition so I missed out on following up on "my" other threads today.

This is wonderful news and we needed it round here.

I was beginning to think Summers would disappear under the radar to indulge his sick fantasies in Mexico, creating a whole new swath of victims.

YAY! Now lets get this sucker behind bars permanently for once and for all so he can hang out with all his little peckerwood friends - I hear they may be planning a welcome back party. ;)

Andrew Blankstein ‏@anblanx 20m

Mexican authorities release mug shot of Northridge kidnapping suspect Tobias Summers via LAT reporter Richard Marosi. pic.twitter.com/YugWoeL1Ul

Mexican authorities release mug shot of Northridge kidnapping suspect Tobias Summers via LAT reporter Richard Marosi. pic.twitter.com/YugWoeL1Ul

WOAH! are we sure it was a drug REHAB??? or was it a "rehab"??? he looks out of it to me!

WOAH! are we sure it was a drug REHAB??? or was it a "rehab"??? he looks out of it to me!

What an idiot. If it wasn't for all those tattoos would anyone recognize this guy ? Note to criminals,,,,,dont' get tattoos if you might need to evade LE down the road.
Creep .... I will happily rest tonight imagining your future ! :)

Wow! That doesn't look anything like he did in January.

I don't know how to do a side by side image.

images

nope.. he went there using an alias. one of the articles i posted said that he seemed very surprised when LE showed up!

I'm so glad he's such an idiot.
why rehab while in hiding/on the run?

It looks like he doesn't know what hit him.... GOOD! :rocker:

He is such a ! :furious:

It looks like he doesn't know what hit him.... GOOD! :rocker:

He is such a ! :furious:

You know what your post just made me wonder?
I wonder if the place gave him some extra whatever, withdrawal meds?
Perhaps they knew the arrest was coming and got him good and doped
up so he could not evade, run away , etc. He does look like he just woke
from a stupor and you have to imagine this pic was taken at least a few to
several minutes/ hours after they got him, so why does he look like he got
up 10 seconds ago ?

I can't figure out what you mean.
but, I never would have recognized him myself!

lol, i just mean... was it really a rehab? or did they just call it a rehab... but it's really full of drug addicts coming together in one place with a conveniently placed roof over their heads?

i guess he could have been given medication to "help" him with withdrawals... but good grief, he looks a little TOO out of it to me...

I think he looks completely in shock that he was found and arrested in Mexico where he thought he was safe. His look is one of "Oh shiiiiiiii------- You mean I actually have to face up to what I did???? They'll put me UNDER the jail, my life is over!"

Or so I like to think.

I've had the Amy Winestock song Rehab playing in my mind since last night, but with these words:

"He wanted just to go to rehab
but we said, "NO! NO! NO!"

[video=youtube;KUmZp8pR1uc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc[/video]

I've had the Amy Winestock song Rehab playing in my mind since last night, but with these words:

"He wanted just to go to rehab
but we said, "NO! NO! NO!"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member