CA - Tony Sysavanh, 31, Anesi Sauta, 29, Johnson Nguyen, 32, Dan Nguyen, 33, May 2017

there was also an Asian woman missing from the norcal area who was found deceased in Barry Creek.... fishy stuff going on up there.

I think you are referring to Ayette Dial. Roger Her is also missing from that area, Hayfork. His situation sounds like a kidnapping. There are a few other people who have gone missing up there recently and several who have been found deceased. I agree, fishy stuff.

there was also an Asian woman missing from the norcal area who was found deceased in Barry Creek.... fishy stuff going on up there.

Ayette Dial was found deceased near a creek in Trinity County, but it was not Barry Creek and it was not near the Oroville area in any way, shape or fashion. http://weavervilleonline.net/Sheriff_News.html I am local (Trinity County). I have attached a press release regarding Dial. We have a lot of questions.

It is no secret that Trinity County (as well as Humboldt County) are known for marijuana cultivation. This area is called the Emerald Triangle and has been known as such, for many years. We have many come to this area to buy property to cultivate, some to tend the gardens during the grow season, and many more come to "trim" during harvest season in the late Fall. It is feasible they came looking for the "green rush" as they say. Have only read one FB profile, that of Mr. Sauta and certainly he was concerned (having had a recent brush with death)about finances and leaving his loved ones without resources. In the most recently updated press release from the Sheriff's Department, it would appear that Trinity COunty no longer has a concern and they are exloring other avenues. Four men don't just get up and go missing. Four men don't just go and run away from home. We haven't given up asking questions or posting about this case locally.

ok thanks for the clarification. I have read something about barry creek at some point on here, I wonder what?

Ayette Dial was found deceased near a creek in Trinity County, but it was not Barry Creek and it was not near the Oroville area in any way, shape or fashion. http://weavervilleonline.net/Sheriff_News.html I am local (Trinity County). I have attached a press release regarding Dial. We have a lot of questions.

ok thanks for the clarification. I have read something about barry creek at some point on here, I wonder what?

There is apparently a Barry Creek and a Berry Creek. It was a source of confusion amongst the people commenting on the article. Perhaps you're thinking of something similar. I am not very familiar with northern California and looked up where they both were.

There is actually a BARRY Creek near the Mad River in Trinity Co. I don't believe they are referring to Berry Creek near Oroville in Butte Co (although both areas are popular for grows).

The phones pinging in Stockton is interesting...but I highly doubt these men ever left the Emerald Triangle, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took me forever to read through all these comments on http://kymkemp.com/2017/05/25/four-...ty-last-seen-in-mad-river-have-you-seen-them/ mostly because the people sicken me. The comments are racist, stating they must be poor and criminals bc they have tattoos, serious disregard for their lives, and for the friends and family that commented... but I did get through them.

I found this interesting - "[FONT=&quot]One rumor in the grower community is that they came looking for easy money to steal the green and that they were buried using an excavator bucket. The person I heard it from has been a long time trinity county resident. He said this in response to a question about whether or not anyone has done an air search for a car over the bank in southern trinity. He stated firmly that they won’t be coming back."

The commenter stated in another post this was said

"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This was face to face irl"

It's also quite insane the amount of people that go missing each year in the county alone, over 300 just vanish...

There are plenty of comments saying these guys are criminals, purely based on looks of course. Friends and family all say they were nice guys, family men, etc.

Whatever the case is, whether it be they are up there still, had an accident along the way and haven't been found yet, or something horrible did happen, I hope they are found soon. Not knowing is the hardest part.[/FONT]

I am thinking the same. I am thinking someone took their phones there for the ping then destroyed them.

There is actually a BARRY Creek near the Mad River in Trinity Co. I don't believe they are referring to Berry Creek near Oroville in Butte Co (although both areas are popular for grows).

The phones pinging in Stockton is interesting...but I highly doubt these men ever left the Emerald Triangle, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rental vehicle hasn't been found yet? Did it end up being covered up by an excavator, too?

That report with all the comments took a long time to get through to glean any information about the missing 4 men.

Very odd case! Can't find anything new, so this is really a pointless bump for these poor people.

As someone who grew up with one of the missing men, I can't describe how my heart sank when this post was bumped on 10/16 and I found out he was missing. I opened the thread and read about the circumstances.

<modsnip>

ADMIN NOTE: The posts you referred to were not previously brought to the attention of Mods/Admin. They have now been removed as "Not victim friendly".

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: referenced material has been removed>

Perspective.

Thanks for your response Whiskers!

This case is sad :(

Sending positive vibes, energy and love to them and their families.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim Kemp joins with the Northcoast Journal in exploring those missing in the Emerald Triangle...Humboldt, Trinity and Mendocino counties. She lists everyone missing in the three counties...at least the ones she could find listed.

Note the event for the families of the missing in Sacramento June 9-10. Quoting Kym&#8217;s beautiful writing....

[FONT=&quot]Long after the missing posters on those who have vanished have faded and blown away in the wind, some family members will keep vigil. Some will keep vigil silently&#8211;barely acknowledging out loud the loose thread that caught on their heart when their loved one vanished and which now threatens to unravel their life. Some will keep vigil by reaching out to the media or police or both on a regular basis, hoping even decades after their loss that they will get answers. They hope but, at the same time, they fear to know for sure that their loved one is dead.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have a family or friend missing, an event this June 9 in Sacramento may be helpful to you. This free event will have law enforcement available to help record information. Family members can give DNA samples if they choose to help with identification. They are also &#8220;encouraged to bring photos, along with medical and dental records of their missing loved ones.&#8221;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

http://kymkemp.com/2018/02/01/who-is-missing-in-the-emerald-counties/

So often, people unfamiliar with northern California have no appreciation of its inherent hazards. Once you get off the main highways up here, cell phone coverage becomes sporadic, and GPS guidance is erratic. Much of this area is state/national forests because it was too rugged to settle. Twisting seasonal roads without shoulders or guard rails can ambush the unwary; the locals can drive like maniacs. And if you have come seeking your greenrush fortune...about 40% of reported murders up here are connected with the marijuana trade. Note that I specified REPORTED murders. I shudder to think how many bodies are lying undiscovered in the woods.

At one time, I thought legalization of pot would ease the problem. Mendocino County wanted legalization in the worst way, and that's how they got it. The county stupervisors are still snarled in designing a licensing system complicated enough to baffle a tax lawyer, long past their legal deadline for doing so. However, they are determined to charge 45% tax on legal bud, thus insuring a thriving black market to undercut the price on what is, after all, just a weed.

The moral of this post? If you come to admire our gorgeous scenery, be cautious if you depart pavement for the back roads. If you want to seek your greenrush fortune, try working an indoor grow elsewhere.

So often, people unfamiliar with northern California have no appreciation of its inherent hazards. Once you get off the main highways up here, cell phone coverage becomes sporadic, and GPS guidance is erratic. Much of this area is state/national forests because it was too rugged to settle. Twisting seasonal roads without shoulders or guard rails can ambush the unwary; the locals can drive like maniacs. And if you have come seeking your greenrush fortune...about 40% of reported murders up here are connected with the marijuana trade. Note that I specified REPORTED murders. I shudder to think how many bodies are lying undiscovered in the woods.

At one time, I thought legalization of pot would ease the problem. Mendocino County wanted legalization in the worst way, and that's how they got it. The county stupervisors are still snarled in designing a licensing system complicated enough to baffle a tax lawyer, long past their legal deadline for doing so. However, they are determined to charge 45% tax on legal bud, thus insuring a thriving black market to undercut the price on what is, after all, just a weed.

The moral of this post? If you come to admire our gorgeous scenery, be cautious if you depart pavement for the back roads. If you want to seek your greenrush fortune, try working an indoor grow elsewhere.

Amen!

The Humboldt 35

Why does Humboldt County have the highest rate of missing persons reports in the state?

https://www.northcoastjournal.com/humboldt/the-humboldt-35/Content?oid=7775161

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:...............

https://www.northcoastjournal.com/humboldt/the-humboldt-35/Slideshow/7775076/7775042

There are 34 slides of "The HUMBOLDT 35" Anesi Sauta is the second slide...none of the other guys are mentioned or listed.

Just an observation...

ETA: additionally, none of these men are in NamUs, FWIW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back